Mud Glass And accesories

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Hey all, been a member here for years. I have recently been spending most of my time working with glass.

Have a few things going on at the moment. I am currently working up a design for a mostly glass 510 on demand vape. similar to the bender. The main thing holding me up is the heater, I would like to use something with a ceramic rod similar to the hercules for the heater but the mechanical part of this is not my strong suite so Ill probably start with a standard rebuildable deck and some coils and see how that works first.

I also have some bases coming in for the focusV Carta to make some attachments for that.

If there is anything you would
Like to see or need made please reach out and I would be happy to help

MoltenTiger

I'm wanting a 14m-14m adapter that works as a plug (i.e. no airflow).

Basically this with a solid core, material doesn't need to be glass.

csp-pat13512-glass-adaptor-14mm-male-to-14mm-male-1.442_e080f154-a3e2-449d-82ab-f8f0b0854a29_large.jpg

Does that sound like something you could do?

MoltenTiger,

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
I'm wanting a 14m-14m adapter that works as a plug (i.e. no airflow).

Basically this with a solid core, material doesn't need to be glass.

csp-pat13512-glass-adaptor-14mm-male-to-14mm-male-1.442_e080f154-a3e2-449d-82ab-f8f0b0854a29_large.jpg

Does that sound like something you could do?

Yes, I can make a 14mm-14mm transition like that with no airflow. I also make single joint stoppers as well as female joint plugs. I handmake my own joints so theyre smooth and not ground. But if you require ground joints i can also purchase some it might juts be a little extra cost wise

I am having surgery this week so I will be out of the shop for a couple weeks if you can wait but If you are interested send me a pm and we can discuss further

Eskcharls

Grenn Dever
What about something for the e-nano? a gongs with carb hole, or cooling stems.
Also dynavap stems are pretty popular

Top Bottom