• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

NFC Moving threads from FC

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
I'm surprised a volcano thread has not been started. Do you think the Hybrid and Classic should remain separate threads since they are both being manufactured, as you had mentioned with the Solo.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I'm surprised a volcano thread has not been started. Do you think the Hybrid and Classic should remain separate threads since they are both being manufactured, as you had mentioned with the Solo.

I feel like that IS a case where they should be combined, classic, digital, and hybrid?

Also I think it makes sense for the solo and solo II to be separate, but the threads for the Air and Air II are much smaller and less active, so I think whoever starts that thread here should make it a "Arizer Air / Air II" thread imo

I am definitely hoping @LabPong will start the Firefly thread here, consolidated as well, with the title "Firefly / FF2+"

I would like to see some consolidation from sticky bricks, I know they are planning to start their own threads here soon, so we shall see what they decide, likewise with dreamwood, so we'll wait a bit on those at least.

I could see justification for consolidating 7th floor for "SSV / DBV / SuperSurfer" to be one thread too, none of them are very active anymore and quite similar... Maybe just "Life Saber (LSV)" gets its own?

I'm trying to remember if there were any other ones that stood out yesterday for me when I was searching through the old list...

VANVAS

Hello and welcome to new FC, I’m happy to see this is running like a bull!! Thanks at all !! I got a question : can be moved a thread from classifieds??? Thanks

VANVAS,

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
A few others I think should be moved over are (and the possible person to create who contributes often)
Firewood
the POTV One (could be merged with the Fury?)
The Official Cannabreak thread (@Everythingshazy )
Ambit
Davinci IQ (1 & 2 combined) (if Davinci doesn’t show up - @Shit Snacks )
Vleaf Go (if not Vivant, maybe @OF! )
Interplanetary Development
Flowermate CAP
Chinese SJK IH (@hackerman)
Brilliant Cut Grinder (if not GFL then @Lazylathe )
Phattpiggies Wood Shed
Microdosing
MiniVap (@FlyingLow )
PBW & Chemistry of clean (@OF! Or @tdub )

Hope it’s okay I listed these along with some suggestions who could start it.

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
I would be happy to start a Sticky Bricks thread but the manufacturer is somewhat active on FC. There had already been talk about merging the threads on FC, so I will probably do that here if that's okay. As it is now in the current OG Brick thread there are many posts about the Runt, Hydro, etc. The non-OG threads get very little action and the functionality is pretty much the same across all devices.

Vapor Eyes,

Shit Snacks

I would be happy to start a Sticky Bricks thread but the manufacturer is somewhat active on FC. There had already been talk about merging the threads on FC, so I will probably do that here if that's okay. As it is now in the current OG Brick thread there are many posts about the Runt, Hydro, etc. The non-OG threads get very little action and the functionality is pretty much the same across all devices.

Yeah, as I said I already told SBL and they are going to do so themselves I believe, they're just very busy at the moment! We'll see, I also think they should probably be consolidated though

Last edited:

VANVAS

I suppose will be open a accesories thread ?? I cannot see ! Thanks !

VANVAS,

arb

Semi shaved ape
I sent Dan a email regards starting a stempod\modpod labs thread.
Hopefully he will get that cracking at some point,if not?

Shit Snacks

Roger that....I will work on this tomorrow.

Thanks bud! Here's a shortcut link for you:
https://newfuckcombustion.com/index.php?forums/upcoming-unreleased-portables.33/post-thread
And yeah I'd title it either "Firefly / FF2+" or "Firefly (FF2+)" then link to all three of the legacy FC threads in that first post, I'm sure you'll have other useful tidbits to add ofcourse! :tup:

I sent Dan a email regards starting a stempod\modpod labs thread.
Hopefully he will get that cracking at some point,if not?

Nicely done, yeah I think he could benefit from one general "ModPod Labs" thread as well, but he may prefer "StemPod by MPL" for the OG and Si and even JetPack still all under one?

Last edited:

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
I think they should be separate threads. The Hybrid is successor of the Digital, so we can probably unite them . I am sure there will be plenty of Classics sold in the years to come,so it is going to have live for sure.
But for vaporizers that arent produced anymore ,i suggest we do a legacy thread for the manufacturer :),especially if they are long dead.
I am sure that also the classic Solo will be around for a few more years,even after production stops cause everyone seems to have it stocked,so maybe it is not yet the time to add to a legacy.
For example maybe a legacy thread for the OldCityDiffusers 3 models ,Logvape,Wand,EoVA.

Last edited by a moderator:

ginolicious

I feel like that IS a case where they should be combined, classic, digital, and hybrid?

Also I think it makes sense for the solo and solo II to be separate, but the threads for the Air and Air II are much smaller and less active, so I think whoever starts that thread here should make it a "Arizer Air / Air II" thread imo

I am definitely hoping @LabPong will start the Firefly thread here, consolidated as well, with the title "Firefly / FF2+"

I would like to see some consolidation from sticky bricks, I know they are planning to start their own threads here soon, so we shall see what they decide, likewise with dreamwood, so we'll wait a bit on those at least.

I could see justification for consolidating 7th floor for "SSV / DBV / SuperSurfer" to be one thread too, none of them are very active anymore and quite similar... Maybe just "Life Saber (LSV)" gets its own?

I'm trying to remember if there were any other ones that stood out yesterday for me when I was searching through the old list...

Yeah. What’s taking him so long haha.

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
A few others I think should be moved over are (and the possible person to create who contributes often)
Firewood
the POTV One (could be merged with the Fury?)
The Official Cannabreak thread (@Everythingshazy )
Ambit
Davinci IQ (1 & 2 combined) (if Davinci doesn’t show up - @Shit Snacks )
Vleaf Go (if not Vivant, maybe @OF! )
Interplanetary Development
Flowermate CAP
Chinese SJK IH (@hackerman)
Brilliant Cut Grinder (if not GFL then @Lazylathe )
Phattpiggies Wood Shed
Microdosing
MiniVap (@FlyingLow )
PBW & Chemistry of clean (@OF! Or @tdub )

Hope it’s okay I listed these along with some suggestions who could start it.
I humbly decline to open a MiniVap thread, and must defer that honor to StickStones.
There is honestly nobody with greater knowledge of all things MiniVap.

He has intimate knowledge of their business, knows all about the components and repairs, user techniques, and plain and simply- Sticks is THE AUTHORITY on all things MV.

So glad to see how smooth this community has transitioned to NFC!

Shit Snacks

I humbly decline to open a MiniVap thread, and must defer that honor to StickStones.
There is honestly nobody with greater knowledge of all things MiniVap.

He has intimate knowledge of their business, knows all about the components and repairs, user techniques, and plain and simply- Sticks is THE AUTHORITY on all things MV.

So glad to see how smooth this community has transitioned to NFC!

It doesn't have to be someone who knows everything about it, just someone who owns and enjoys it, ideally active in the old thread... Unfortunately I haven't seen stickstones here yet?

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Jill NYC

Shit Snacks

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been active in thread transitions. I need to bone up on the procedure. Definitely want some of the classics over here. But please don't wait for me...I don't want to hold up any discussions!

My man! Welcome back

Procedure is essentially the same as it was before, need to post in the upcoming section and then it will be moved to the main section, only rule is to post links to the legacy threads at the top of the new one (all of them if you are consolidating) and wait if its a thread where manufacturer is active

stickstones

Vapor concierge
got it...thus me and the minivap! what about timing the old thread closure? do we need to coordinate that with Stu or Pak, and with the new thread creation over here?

Shit Snacks

got it...thus me and the minivap! what about timing the old thread closure? do we need to coordinate that with Stu or Pak, and with the new thread creation over here?

Yeah don't need to worry about coordinating, just start the new thread with the link back to the old one, they'll see it eventually or you can tag them to let them know and they will close the old one when they can! I also comment in the old threads to tag them as I have been going through them seeing what still needs to be moved or locked etc.

Sativapo

Hi
how come there is no new firewood thread yet ? I love my fw5 and 6 and I want to share a game changing screen tip especially for the 5. But I'm not an old timer on old fc, so I don't think it's appropriate for me to create it.

Cheers :spliff::spliff::spliff::leaf:

Sativapo,
Top Bottom