Moving on from the Micro G?

vaporizer bro

I bought the Micro G for $50 when that Black Friday sale was going on. I've gone through 4-5 of the old style atomizers. I'm currently using the newer one with the screen. It was working decent in the beginning but I think it's gotten a little clogged or something. It seems like there's a light oily film blocking some of the holes so the flow of vapor is limited because the hits I'm getting are smaller and I can't even see the heating coil turning orange through the screen. It also seems like I have to heat it up a few times to get decent hits.

Is there another atomizer that's better than the old one and the current one? I read somewhere that an Omicron 2.4 cartridge works with the G pen but I'm not sure if it's only for the original G pen or not.

If I were to buy a real vaporizer pen, which one should I get? It seems like the Thermovape Revolution and Omicron are pretty decent for the price but I'm not sure how big they are. Is there something that's comparable in size to the Micro G, but better?

vaporizer bro,

OF

If I were to buy a real vaporizer pen, which one should I get? It seems like the Thermovape Revolution and Omicron are pretty decent for the price but I'm not sure how big they are. Is there something that's comparable in size to the Micro G, but better?

The Revolution is out of production for half a year or so, finding one would be a challenge.

I think the 2.4 Omicron carts are the call. While I've never done it, it should be possible to use your old 'pen' but I'd suggest you check out the Omicron Light, the updated version of the O-Phos:
https://www.planetvape.ca/omicron-light-vaporizer-kit.html

If you can swing the bucks for a pack of carts that'll put you into free shipping (no tax either). PV's a top notch outfit, long time supporter of these forums, who ships amazingly fast. I've had stuff from them beat the shipment from D9 which is under 400 miles away in the same state.

Best wishes.

OF

OF,
Top Bottom