• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Most efficient, hardest hitting portables

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reflexion

what are the most efficient and hardest hitting portable vaporizers you've tried?

Please list both an electronic and flame powered vape, aswell as the others you have tried for reference please

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
Hammer. Ranks highest in both fields. Capable of both pure conduction and convection, performs no less better than a log.

paytonpenn,
Reactions: z9

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
Still haven't found the best electric PV yet (haven't tried them all.... yet :science:).

But I am going to vote for the Lotus vaporizer. damn thing is pretty simple (less parts to break!), and once you know how to use it, you can make a session last as long as you want (finish the whole load in 1 draw, or let it ride for 10+ smaller flavorful hits - all based on how you handle the torch).

vaporonly

living in a van down by the river
efficient and hard hitting? That's a challenge for any vape but efficiency can mean amount of material used or also how quickly it takes you where you want to go.

I don't have a ton of experience with all the new portables out there but the supreme vape is one of the hardest hitters I've tried portable or desktop.

So when a person only needs one or two rips it is efficient like that.

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
The Daisy Blows most other vapes I've used out of the water when it comes to being both efficient (with herb and with the cheap Chinese torch it's very efficient with butane also) and in performing as a big hard hitter with small loads (or larger ones). Love this Fuckingcombustion thing.

can some with a firewood chime in? My firefly using a 14mm male as a stem provides the best tasting snaps but I find myself craving the face slammers from the VHW, evo, and LSV desktop units when I pull out all the glass.

biojuggernaut,

vaporonly

living in a van down by the river
The Daisy Blows most other vapes I've used out of the water when it comes to being both efficient (with herb and with the cheap Chinese torch it's very efficient with butane also) and in performing as a big hard hitter with small loads (or larger ones). Love this Fuckingcombustion thing.

I'd really like to try one of those someday

215z

The hardest hitting portables, for me, has been direct-entry butane powered vapes. I have only improvised my own using glass connectors (I call it the DIY Vapocane), but the Daisy videos have me piqued.

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
I mean really try one. Triihouse gives you a 14 day satisfaction guaranteed refund policy.
and 5 year warranty.

How can you go wrong ? with that and
The Daisy
10 screens
tweezers
torch
wood grinder
free shipping

for 119.20 USD. Check out the first post in the daisy thread.

I mean really a 14 day period to try it out. Who else does that ?

Last edited:

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
The Solo. Maybe not the most stealth. It's a winner IMO. Just bought my 3rd. Really saves $ on herb. It's the hardest hitting of my portables.

I do like the Indica, it's still pretty new.

Last edited:

Radio

stay true to yourselves
Chiming in to praise the dense clouds of vape I get from a cone out of the Firefly. Sometimes I can roast and extract the entire pack of herb in one long 30 second hit.
Boom!

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
I find the Solo to be more harsh than heavy/hard. I think the T-Vape delivers are harder hit, along with many other vapes.

I too am curious about what others you have Carol.

paytonpenn,
Reactions: KidFated.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom