more effecient?

Status
Not open for further replies.

max

Out to lunch
Egzoset said:
One image often comes to my mind quite spontaneously when i think of this problem while watching typical vaporist videos; i see large pieces of glass with huge amounts of air contained inside and can't but tell to myself that the vapor is already diluted before it's even created! For me this parameter combined to the rate of inhalation, not to mention lung capacity, can only make dosage more complicated...
I know what you're saying, but here's my take. Most people are after a high vapor/air ratio for the taste and amount of vapor you can get per hit. As for a lot of air making dosage more complicated, I think it's more a matter of how consistent your hits are. I think you get used to whatever system you choose to use, and consistency becomes more dependent on how you hit, along with the ability of the particular vape to recover temp quickly, especially if you're sharing. It's just as easy to get inconsistent hits, and a varying dosage, with a high vapor/air ratio, as it is with a low ratio.

If you expand the choices to bag vapes, which very much dilute the vapor (low vapor/air ratio), you get an extremely consistent dosage, since the human element (varying draw speeds, etc.) has been removed. Air is moving through the bowl at a steady rate, and the vape is (or should be) designed to provide a constant, steady temp during the process. So the vape system with the worst (lowest) vapor/air ratio, is also the best system for the most consistent dosage.

max,

Beezleb

I have a damaged lung. As a kid it was an issue but as a young adult I could do everything anyone else could do but I have limited lung capacity compared to normal lungs.

I can imagine that what Max is saying is true as ones body can adjust but I am unsure if this would apply to vaping but I would imagine it would. I think this also might be a potential factor in why log vapes tend to be more efficient for those who fit them as the inhaling on some of these is not as as light as other vapes and I think this may be a benefit. It reminded me a bit of when I had to do breathing exercise and the like. Just a thought.

Beezleb,

TwztedVaper

Boom Shankar
I use a DBV and it's definitely efficient. Not as efficient as my MFLB, but gets me higher faster, and off almost the same amount. I never load more than 0.1g of dank in a bowl and it usually lasts me atleast 1 hour before i'm done vaping it and high as fuck. I doubt you'll regret buying da buddha. I've been using mine 24/7 for the last month or so after using an MFLB for a few months and I love it :brow:

TwztedVaper,

2clicker

Observer
the problem isnt the efficiency of vapes... its the price of the herbs :cool:

mod note: Your post is off topic and adds nothing to the thread.

2clicker,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom