More bots than members

DDave

Vape Wizard
Accessory Maker
I never claimed to be human, in fact here's a pic of me browsing FC...

AAEAAQAAAAAAAAJUAAAAJDM1ZjA3ZDkxLTkyYzEtNDcxZi1iZGY3LTM0MzhlNzE1YTgwOQ.jpg

Taz

Tester
Too funny!

Terminator-Eating-a-Pot-Sandwich-77401.jpg

Do they deliver? Damn.

This is a good luck thread! Saw those buds and went to smoke my last savings. Went to put my ABV into a container and up jumped a gram of GG4. *dry as a popcorn fart*

Karma does work now I could turn up the Mighty and see.

Impressed as hell. See me rattling on....Beside the fins act as a picker up for when you are a sloppy loader. Might be on purpose for hard times? :tup:

I did cough but that is due to having a cold earlier in the week. Wow this week did suck until today.

The one thing that I always wonder about is did the war on drugs work in our favor? Lost battle but trying to win the war.

I mean if you want to rule people, they need to at least be content, No?

If the idiots allowed weed and drugs would it not have worked out better for them by more people being complacent?

Thank God/Buddha/Souls/Yourself etc that we might have lost the battle but we are getting ready to win that war! :clap:
:myday:

Not to disappoint. Wow.

Finishing off smoke, if this shit is real I hate things that do not add up.

I mean I was sad cause new Mighty and 1 bud. I went to cash ABV and found G of stash but like a popcorn fart dry.

High as hell since and connection has real life problems.

Only the GOOD Die young works.

Love life because if u knew, you would be bored as hell!

Live.

I am an idiot for not buying a Mighty last year. Finished off last of 2 grams in 2 days. High as hell. T break but damn reminds me of 18. I was a redneck and never smoked before 18.

Mod note: Four posts merged

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom