Molino Mad Scientist 3.0 v2 with SSV

JamImmune

Howdy All,

I have been trawling this forum to get a good idea on a vape that meets my requirements and have settled on the SSV. I also wanted to pair it up with the Molino Mad Scientist 3.0 v2, but will have to wait until it is in stock.

I searched and saw that in the rather long SSV post, people have been using the Molino Mad Scientist range (not sure about the difference between the versions) with the SSV.

My question is, I got a 14mm water pipe attachment, will this "plug" straight into the Molino Mad Scientist 3.0 v2, or will I need a further adapter. I haven't even received my SSV yet and am collecting gear like there is no tomorrow!

I must say that this is a great forum, and once I am vaping away, I hope to become a more productive member and offer advice to people like myself who are new to the scene.

Regards.

JamImmune,
you should be fine the stock size is a 18.8mm to 14.4mm so you should be able to plug and vape with no problems. also the difference in the V2 and the V3 is better construction with less chance of a joint snapping due to small joint that hold the water in the top perc. The V3 comes with two 7 arm tree perks its also 7mm thick instead of 5mm, and with a removable tree perc instead of a removable dome perk and the thing is also taller the the V2 with the V2 being 32CM tall and the V3 being 50CM tall. hope that answers your Questions.

Personally i would rather the V3 over the V2 but dont know how it would be with the SSV

Bong in question is below

http://www.grasscity.com/molino-mad-scientist-v3-double-7-arms-percolator-bong-7mm.html

GotMilk666,

JamImmune

Thanks for the help, I must admit, the V3 looks great, but far more expensive after just purchasing the SSV.

Maybe I'll save up!

JamImmune,
Wow it would be sweet to use a 7th floor vapor tamer in the v3 as a mini coil condenser. Does anyone think it would reduce to much air flow?

biojuggernaut,
Top Bottom