Mmp patients living in cities against weed. Does desktop vaping make your life easier?

Mookie0608

I just moved to a new neighborhood and the best way out neighbors are intolerant to weed medical or recreational. I know recreational is coming January 1st in NJ but means nothing to my situation. I live now In a busy city I can’t smoke inside. Neighbors already requested I stop smoking near there houses including my portable vapes. I been debating on getting a volcano. The price tag doesn’t bother me compared to the benefits of having a balloon it’s still portable in a way and that’s what I need.

those of you who own one do you find they help if your living in a situation ssd to saw where a grown man/woman has to sneak around and come off shady anyways do desktops help you conceal what your doing better and are they more sealed/smell resistant same with the vapor? If I could hit vapor that has no odor that be ideal. I mix in edibles too but it’s a better combination when I can still smoke or at least vape so I can get the head high too after having an edible.

if there’s any other similar style desktops out there I’m not looking for a affordable or good enough vape If it’s cheap and it’s odorless than yeah maybe I’ll try it. I’m more after. Powerful vapor minimal smell, and still the ability to keep it portable like the ballons I can walk outside with. I can’t walk down the street with an arizer buddha etc. crafty might even be boarderline.

I’m jusy trying to be respectful of other neighbors and there requests. Everyone’s entitled to their own opinion as much as I hate to say it that includes this pathetic election. I don’t want to cause issues so I’m looking into other options to help conceal my medical marijuana now that Im living in a new environment going from living in the country to the city.

before I dish out upwards of $700 on a vape want to make sure the investment would be worth it.

Mookie0608,

TheThriftDrifter

Land of the long vapor cloud
Can you vape indoors or is it outdoor only?

Are your neighbors against e -cig vapes as well?
If not you might get away with a mod style dry herb vape.
I hate to say this, but what about carts?

TheThriftDrifter,

justcametomind

If I needed constant medication AND staying outside of my property I would use edibles.
If I need to stay medicated it means laying in bed/sit on a chair, and the last thing I want is neighbors around.
As much as I love my digit I wouldn't feel comfortable AT ALL going outside with a Volcano bag.
I almost quit vaping outdoors with Covid.
People who don't own a Volcano may ignore that bags have to be inhaled right after they get inflated, bags can be "portable around the house" not "portable to the bus stop" imho. It'd be poinntless to do so, since they have to be consumed right after inflation, otherwise vapor gets wispy and inconsistent. Why not having a bag and only then, going outside?
With Covid around I want to keep my vapes and medication as safe as possible, I want to be using that stuff only with clean hands, not at all while outside, on a hostile neighborhood, having to argue with people who recognise the smell of cannabis. What a buzz killer!
If you can't reduce your outdoor vaping you could try with water curing, or using concentrates to minimize smell. You don't need another vaporizer, if you already have a decent portable.

Last edited:
justcametomind,

Vizyt91

Hi,
I don’t own a cano but I’ve heard good things about The smoke buddy to be discreet about smell if yours neighbors can’t see you using it ( and it work with all vaporizers) if not you can vape indoor and use it maybe ?
I also recommend using a convection vaporizer opposit to hybrids or conduction vapes (like the mighty mp leaking vapor between draws )

Last edited:
Vizyt91,

C No Ego

I just moved to a new neighborhood and the best way out neighbors are intolerant to weed medical or recreational. I know recreational is coming January 1st in NJ but means nothing to my situation. I live now In a busy city I can’t smoke inside. Neighbors already requested I stop smoking near there houses including my portable vapes. I been debating on getting a volcano. The price tag doesn’t bother me compared to the benefits of having a balloon it’s still portable in a way and that’s what I need.

those of you who own one do you find they help if your living in a situation ssd to saw where a grown man/woman has to sneak around and come off shady anyways do desktops help you conceal what your doing better and are they more sealed/smell resistant same with the vapor? If I could hit vapor that has no odor that be ideal. I mix in edibles too but it’s a better combination when I can still smoke or at least vape so I can get the head high too after having an edible.

if there’s any other similar style desktops out there I’m not looking for a affordable or good enough vape If it’s cheap and it’s odorless than yeah maybe I’ll try it. I’m more after. Powerful vapor minimal smell, and still the ability to keep it portable like the ballons I can walk outside with. I can’t walk down the street with an arizer buddha etc. crafty might even be boarderline.

I’m jusy trying to be respectful of other neighbors and there requests. Everyone’s entitled to their own opinion as much as I hate to say it that includes this pathetic election. I don’t want to cause issues so I’m looking into other options to help conceal my medical marijuana now that Im living in a new environment going from living in the country to the city.

before I dish out upwards of $700 on a vape want to make sure the investment would be worth it.
EQ vape is cheaper and basically the same vape ( Arizer)

C No Ego,

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
Can you explain your situation a bit better? Are you in a house, multifamily house, apartment building, condo etc? I think there may be some other solutions you haven't considered yet. Not trying to be too nosy but whats the reasoning for not being able to vape inside? Depending on that, there may be work arounds.

What portable vapes have you been using outside that your neighbors have asked you to stop?

Of course the last thing anybody wants is a bad relationship with their neighbors, but if it is medical, and you have a card... you gotta do what you gotta do. Always the right thing to at least be considerate and look at ways to make everybody happy though, which sounds like you are.

Mookie0608

I’m renting a bottom apartment off of my aunt and they are both born again Christians and my aunt is trying to find a way to get my uncle on board with it. I would walk down the street with it literally more so right out the door on my step. My aunt just doesn’t want me smoking there but if the vape doesn’t smell it’s fine and my portables have been okay, and now that it’s colder she brought it up if I can do it inside without it smelling it would be better, and she and I will just talk to my uncle about it. It would also be my girlfriend hitting it she’s medical as well. Between us both we cash out 2-3 bowls of the mighty in 1 sitting, and we both figured even thought it’s around $800 are we getting a new bong or going with a desktop vape. The balloon seemed easy to just fill up and grab it walk outside to the drive way and start hitting it.and when done put it away. She thinks it’s my ocd though because ghost is out of business, and storz got the volcano and everything has to match. Even my portable bubbler is the same brand as my bong same color too.

Mookie0608,

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
Gotcha, that makes much more sense!

I can't make any guarantees, as I dont have the nose of a anti-weed relative that is sensitive to the odor, but I vape in my house all of the time. A lot of times I'll take a quick hit in my bedroom and my gf wont notice it down the hall in the kitchen or living room. We have a relatively small living space as well so its not that its easy to hide. Honestly getting weed from my container to the grinder generally stinks up the room more than the vape itself.

I've never had my hands on a mighty, so its hard for me to relate to what 2-3 bowls ends up being. With the vapes I have personal experience with, I could see an underdog being a good choice for you. Depending on your usage amounts maybe even get a custom Alpha dog (bigger capacity for bigger hits). I'm blown away by how much I love mine, its ideal for micro dosing and extremely efficient. Thats what I'll commonly go take a quick hit from in my room and it goes basically undetected. Not that I NEED to be undetected, but it just works out that way. It is a plug in, and I leave mine on basically 24/7, so its always ready to go. I like the stainless stems. You can get them to be compatible with your bong/bubbler as well.

Other than that the Tinymight is great, but you'll have a decent lead time on that, and then spotty customer service if you ever need it.

Basically I think you need an on-demand convection device. I feel like they tend to smell less just because of the way they function. You're only heating when you're hitting it, unlike a mighty that roasts the bowl the entire time its powered on. If you need to get one of those smoke buddy things or sploofs that should help with the smell, but I dont use those and really dont ever notice a lingering smell. Light some candles, you'll be fine!

Top Bottom