Discontinued MistVape Touch

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Ahh that's too bad, i was planning to eventually get the MVT2. By far the best portable I've used. Thanks for letting me know.

Yeah I dragged my feet on the MVT2 and never got to try one either, but I recommend an Imp/cognito if you don't already have one!

mistvaporizer

Manufacturer
Can I still get stems to fit my MVT? I broke my last stem awhile back and haven’t looked for a proper stem. Thanks!
You need to move quick. We are stopping all order taking next week with the mail ban and our moving

Choices

You need to move quick. We are stopping all order taking next week with the mail ban and our moving
Thank you will do!

polopo54

Hello, my MVT broke down maybe a year or two ago and was laying in my drawer since then. Today I've disassembled it to see what the problem is and it seems the coil is burnt (I remember I mispositioned it during one of the sessions) but otherwise the device is operational.

If I wanted to get a new coil how would I go about it? Is it possible to get one from @mistvaporizer directly? Or is it possible to replace by some more generic one somehow? As I am located in Europe it would be best if I could avoid overseas shipping. Thanks!

Shit Snacks

Hello, my MVT broke down maybe a year or two ago and was laying in my drawer since then. Today I've disassembled it to see what the problem is and it seems the coil is burnt (I remember I mispositioned it during one of the sessions) but otherwise the device is operational.

If I wanted to get a new coil how would I go about it? Is it possible to get one from @mistvaporizer directly? Or is it possible to replace by some more generic one somehow? As I am located in Europe it would be best if I could avoid overseas shipping. Thanks!

Mist is dead, the company, the man is moving cross-country right now, but will probably start up new company for accessories? TBD

Anyway theoretically any steel coil should be fine, though the ones here were handmade, so your best option may be getting the same grade steel wire, and trying to form your own coil to swap in??

Shit Snacks

Sad for us, I see all the items on his website are "sold out." Hopefully a new company one day. I wish him well. Forgot his name but he was great with communications and his inventions were always fantastic.

Yeah Dave is awesome! It's the stupid pact act that killed the company, but he is moving to a place that should overall be better (where I can see him more!), so yeah I think we'll see something from him just maybe not anything that could be risky e-cig stuff?

Choices

Sad for us, I see all the items on his website are "sold out." Hopefully a new company one day. I wish him well. Forgot his name but he was great with communications and his inventions were always fantastic.
I also wish him well. Just a few posts back he encouraged me to order glass stems for my MVT and I did so. Didn’t have to but it was nice of him to give a heads up. Hope it all gets sorted out so these companies can find their way back to viability...

Shit Snacks

Just got my hands on an MVT, god I wish I was older when the MVT 2 was announced, was overseas the entire time due to being in the Marines. I don't know if the owner still stops by on here but boy did you make an amazing product, i thank you

Nice! Great score, yeah I wish I would have taken him up on the offer to test the MVT2 when I had the chance, was too busy at the time to give it the proper attention, but the original finalized version is still quite the polished product! Enjoy it in good health :tup:

Last edited:
Top Bottom