MiniVAP Vaporizer

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Been on the fence for years with this vape. Think i am ready to pull the trigger. Whats the best setup to get for the core??
If you are looking for bigger clouds the Hybrid Glass Core is the way to go (convection+conduction), although the Convection Glass Core to release the best taste available (but the Hybrid is very tasty too!).

Difficult choice but both are so nice you will be pleased whatever your choice is!

Likun

Just scored one on Ebay for around ~150 €. Good catch I hope? Unit is 1,5 years old and has the hybrid core.
VAS kicking it these days... Just got a VXH and a DBV few weeks ago. But the prices were just too good!

Anything special to know about the minivap? The unit comes with battery (unfortunately non usb-c version) and the starter kit. That's it. Do I need some accessories?

4-Aces King-High

Just scored one on Ebay for around ~150 €. Good catch I hope? Unit is 1,5 years old and has the hybrid core.
VAS kicking it these days... Just got a VXH and a DBV few weeks ago. But the prices were just too good!

Anything special to know about the minivap? The unit comes with battery (unfortunately non usb-c version) and the starter kit. That's it. Do I need some accessories?
I ordered my MiniVap from Spain And could not get A Battery but Do have the New C charging,I recommmend getting the C charging base and that pretty much eliminates the battery along with portability,I picked up a 50,000 mah Battery pack for Potability with 30 watt draw capability.I also just ordered vapeXale Rimmed basket screens from seventh floor on the way. Prior to learning those will work in MiniVap according to blogs.I tried to get Medium Originals but cold Not get those. I am still trying to master the MiniVap hybrid ( the glass insert if i recall correctly worked the best for Flavor and clouds)and feeling Novice-ish due to I Am assuming having other heavy-hitting Vapes in my collection . Good Luck to everyone and Cheers.

Last edited:

MinnBobber

I ordered my MiniVap from Spain And could not get A Battery but Do have the New C charging,I recommmend getting the C charging base and that pretty much eliminates the battery along with portability,I picked up a 50,000 mah Battery pack for Potability with 30 watt draw capability.I also just ordered vapeXale Rimmed basket screens from seventh floor on the way. Prior to learning those will work in MiniVap according to blogs.I tried to get Medium Originals but cold Not get those. I am still trying to master the MiniVap hybrid ( the glass insert if i recall correctly worked the best for Flavor and clouds)and feeling Novice-ish due to I Am assuming having other heavy-hitting Vapes in my collection . Good Luck to everyone and Cheers.
IMO the one must have is the @Delta3DStudios silicone adapter cover 14/18 mm which allows you to use it multiple ways!
My main methods:
- Direct into hydratube bubbler
- Direct to all glass 8” mouthpiece from Oregon Glass Blower
Max flavor without whips or tubing.

And of course using the Flexicone modules :
Rimmed screen basket + rimmed screen + silicone Flexicone

MinnBobber,
Reactions: Likun

Likun

So this is what my minivap looks inside the bowl. Is that screen user replacable? What's that steel (?) ring for?

Also it came with the glass mouthpiece and one of thise glass chamber reducers. For my understanding I need an additional flexicone thingy and cut the small side of to use it with the glass mp?

minivap.jpg

Likun,
Top Bottom