• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

MiniVAP Vaporizer

Dr. G

Old Resident
It not super fast on warmup, nor is is mini- but easy to load, very little cleaning, and did I mention delicious hits?
This is the guy who convinced me,
I saw this video...and two things. He talks about the Tinymight. Well, if you have one good for you! I cannot get my hands on one. I have written a couple of times to the Tinymight people and no response. I wound up buying a Vapman which is cool. But, the Minivap looks like a perfect vape...the second thing, is that he lost that gold vape because he has another review show with a panel and he mentions it. Someone 'borrowed' it.

Dr. G,

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

They've finally listed the WPA and its once again a bit different from the ones we've previously seen, as this listing includes the glass part as well (no more glass starter kit needed).

nylonWPA_boquilla_flexicone.jpg

Or do I remember reading a few pages back that someone received a WPA with the glass part included also? Anyway I'm gonna order one right away. Also getting a adapter puck so I won't have to rely on battery. Got a nice mouthpiece coming in and a nice water piece as well from the gate. God I'm so spoiled :rofl:

Abele Rizieri Ferrari,

vapviking

Old & In the Way
They've finally listed the WPA and its once again a bit different from the ones we've previously seen, as this listing includes the glass part as well (no more glass starter kit needed).

nylonWPA_boquilla_flexicone.jpg

Or do I remember reading a few pages back that someone received a WPA with the glass part included also? Anyway I'm gonna order one right away. Also getting a adapter puck so I won't have to rely on battery. Got a nice mouthpiece coming in and a nice water piece as well from the gate. God I'm so spoiled :rofl:
Yes, that's the 3 pc setup I got from Spain, does not need the Glass Starter kit. Mine is a lighter gray color than that one in your picture.

condition

You don't need the glass starter kit to vape with wpa. Or am I missing something? Just need the glass stem that show in the pic above. So first load a capsule with a flexicone as usual with the only difference that the flexicone needs to be trimmed. Then you load the glass stem with the rimmed end into the trimmed flexicone and the other end extending off the lid where the wpa is attached.

condition,

vapviking

Old & In the Way
You don't need the glass starter kit to vape with wpa. Or am I missing something?
This agrees with what we've been saying above. I've been doing just as you describe, using a regular (medium) basket and the white teflon insert, no glass chamber insert.
I think some confusion came from one of the product descriptions (since updated, I believe) where it used to say you do need the Glass Starter Kit.

How are folks finding the fit of this nylon/o-ring wpa? Anyone have really perfect glass that fits perfectly, no wobble or loose-ness? I get a great seal (due to the silicone ring) but always a little wobble. I'm used to GONG joints kinda locking in with a good friction fit.

general question:
I'm only using the "medium" baskets (usually two people), the ones that are a little more than 1/2 of the chamber.
Does anyone make a larger rimmed basket, like one that would about fill the chamber? I'd prefer not directly filling the chamber...

vapviking,
Reactions: condition

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

@vapviking do you have the Teflon core? It said in initial instructions you had to remove some
Teflon part out the chamber I believe to replace it with the glass piece which now seems obsolete? Seems now there's no extra steps as compared to the glass core (which is better for convection purposes I expect).

I have yet to receive my WPA so can't comment on your questions yet.

Abele Rizieri Ferrari,

condition

@vapviking there are no large baskets. Medium ones should be enough, what quantities are you vaping lol, I use the small ones with Glass core.

A general vaping rule, as you know, is the less load is better. As you extract progressively the taste starts declining, so if you are micro dosing after 3-5 draws you discard, while it is still kind of fresh.

vapviking

Old & In the Way
@vapviking do you have the Teflon core? It said in initial instructions you had to remove some
Teflon part out the chamber I believe to replace it with the glass piece which now seems obsolete? Seems now there's no extra steps as compared to the glass core (which is better for convection purposes I expect).
I'm glad you're asking because I'm not sure what it means to have a teflon core or glass core. I got my unit 2nd hand and I think he described it as teflon core.
But is the "core" some internal part that can't be seen? Or is the core simply the sleeve system that slips into and lines the chamber wall?
I have the teflon sleeve (and a smaller teflon sleeve below the first screen/above the lower screen). And the baskets can fit into the teflon sleeve. Does that constitute Teflon Core?
For those that have glass core, is that a glass sleeve sitting in the chamber?

Anyone have a link to some further description of these things? I think I've read most of the MV site official literature...but forgive me, not all of the pages in this thread!

@vapviking there are no large baskets. Medium ones should be enough, what quantities are you vaping lol, I use the small ones with Glass core.
My only gauge of quantity is that lately for wife and myself I purchase an average of 2 ounces flower per month, we use several devices...

Mileage varies with flower quality. Maybe mine is not as potent as yours? idk!

Lately we've been sitting outdoors for long sessions. I fill 3 "medium" baskets to bring outside. I put the extra baskets into flexicones with a screen, as a holder so they can be carried in a pocket, then swapped out easily (I only swap the basket part, not the flexicones).
I'm willing to sacrifice a little flavor, especially with this device as I feel the flavor holds up longer than with any other vapes I've had before.

condition

@vapviking you definitely have the teflon core. This is what the two white cylinders constitute
I had mine changed from teflon to glass and the filling chamber is same capacity, more or less, with the Teflon. The glass cylinder is not just sitting in the chamber, it is permanently fixed and is not removable as Teflon. Also I forgot you are not vaping alone, in this case I wouldn't worry directly filling the loading chamber. To compare is safer than directly loading a S&B Mighty, as with MV you can remove both teflon rings and the screen for cleaning and also it is pure convection and the chamber does not get hot as with the hybrid Mighty.

condition,
Reactions: vapviking

Axel_420

I am very interested in MV, but I have a few questions before.
Can anyone tell me what MV Decarboxylation Kit (stainless steel tube, ring and screens instead of the teflon parts) looks like with the teflon core MV; I read that it increases the temperature, so the performance is closer to the glass core? Basically is the teflon core model identical to the glass core model with a teflon sleeve or there are differences?
How significant are the differences between teflon core and glass core, I will probably buy teflon because I’m interested in flavor, but the performance are so different between the two models?
Are there problems with teflon at high temperatures because I read that pyrolysis starts from 200°C (392°F) and starts to decompose from 260°C (500°F), can anyone confirm or deny?

Last edited:
Axel_420,

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

How are folks finding the fit of this nylon/o-ring wpa? Anyone have really perfect glass that fits perfectly, no wobble or loose-ness? I get a great seal (due to the silicone ring) but always a little wobble. I'm used to GONG joints kinda locking in with a good friction fit.
Mine came in today and it's the same.

Edit: I love it though. Can finally use my MiniVAP properly. I'm just not into whips and shit.

With the stem from my TRWW modular pipe.

Last edited:

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

That nylon material barely changes temperature during use. Wonder if it could be applied by vape manufacturers to separate the heating element from electronics etc.

I'm happy having MV back and improved with the WPA. Been my main vape I been using since it got in, the slow sessions are really fulfilling, waiting for the effects to become noticeable while all of a sudden my face start melting :ko: I really love how the high creeps up on me.

Biggest downsides I guess is its lack of pace with the heating, limited temp options (I have the old version with only 4 temps tho - but still with subtleties between strains and batches even and just for preciser temp control over my extraction process I prefer 1 or at least 5 Celsius increments), and also unfortunately cs seems to be an afterthought. (Gotta edit: just got offered solution for the issue I had, so cs while still clunky, does seem to come through. And in such a case I don't wanna complain)

Last edited:
Abele Rizieri Ferrari,

Dr. G

Old Resident
Hello everyone...I do not know how to begin. I am speechless because I just received my red MiniVap...I tried it and I am asking myself if I died and went to heaven because this is a very smooth experience. I have never had this experience before. I can really taste my herb and I cannot stop being amazed. All I can say is thanks to this Forum and the rich source it is for information. I truly appreciate having this vape. I am in constant pain every day and I have been on a mission to find the right tool to help me. So, I kindly thank everyone for posting and giving heart felt opinions. Have a good day. Thanks.

Choices

Hello everyone...I do not know how to begin. I am speechless because I just received my red MiniVap...I tried it and I am asking myself if I died and went to heaven because this is a very smooth experience. I have never had this experience before. I can really taste my herb and I cannot stop being amazed. All I can say is thanks to this Forum and the rich source it is for information. I truly appreciate having this vape. I am in constant pain every day and I have been on a mission to find the right tool to help me. So, I kindly thank everyone for posting and giving heart felt opinions. Have a good day. Thanks.
I’m so glad to hear your Minivap is doing as it was intended! My first experience with mine was similar in that it was very smooth and the harshness of hot vapor was nowhere to be found. Don’t forget to try all the temp settings and don’t be afraid to let it heat soak for a bit in between draws. There is no need to rush yourself with this one, just enjoy the now…:)

Dr. G

Old Resident
I’m so glad to hear your Minivap is doing as it was intended! My first experience with mine was similar in that it was very smooth and the harshness of hot vapor was nowhere to be found. Don’t forget to try all the temp settings and don’t be afraid to let it heat soak for a bit in between draws. There is no need to rush yourself with this one, just enjoy the now…:)
You are right. I am amazed with this...nothing has compared. I own a few vaps but, I have tried too many. This is the best hands down for me and my world. I am so happy that I wish everyone had one of these. I spent sooooooooooooooooo much money trying to find this one. But, thank God. I do not need anything else. If I buy anything after this it would just be frivolous. The Minivap seriously is the highest contender...it is made perfectly. Thank you for the tips...I am trying it.

deadlytoaster

Canadian lost in Europe
You are right. I am amazed with this...nothing has compared. I own a few vaps but, I have tried too many. This is the best hands down for me and my world. I am so happy that I wish everyone had one of these. I spent sooooooooooooooooo much money trying to find this one. But, thank God. I do not need anything else. If I buy anything after this it would just be frivolous. The Minivap seriously is the highest contender...it is made perfectly. Thank you for the tips...I am trying it.
love that orange colour of yours! Feel like selling mine and getting one in gold or that espresso/bronze!

For me the MiniVap fills an extremely difficult role - group sharing.

With such a gigantic bowl & battery & a little mouthpiece mod I've done, no portable other vape can be shared with 5+ people to such results.

Top Bottom