• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

MiniVAP Vaporizer

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
And @Shit Snacks if you were to pick one up you know which one you'd pick?

I think I would also rather be able to buy it with just the power adapter and no battery, unfortunate that it's not a bundle, or that the battery isn't also sold separately... Yeah I also feel like all seven temperatures really are needed with the Teflon core, I mean really it would be great to have all seven instead of four with any core?? And yeah it makes sense to get the Teflon from more convection and milking the low temp flavors... I don't think one is in the cards for me however because of the expense and all the separate parts! I think I would go for the glass kit and nylon WPA instead of the other new glass still WPA with cut flexicone+? If you buy that new glass one, you have to cut your only f+ that it comes with, or buy a pack of four, I don't know for the price I would like to have more included for me to justify...

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

I mean really it would be great to have all seven instead of four with any core??
Haha yea if given the option I'd have chosen it for my glass core as well, but with the discounted price on the 4 temp models it becomes a pretty costly affair for just three extra temp settings. I think for Teflon one its more important to have the extra control. Tho if I'd ever have to sent my glass one in I'd make sure to inquire into possibly upgrading to 7 temps.

I don't think one is in the cards for me however because of the expense and all the separate parts!
Ahh that's too bad. If it weren't for this discount I would have had to pass as well, but for 280 with the battery pack I was willing to jump on it.

that new glass one

I didn't really look into that. Im only interested in that rugged setup with the glass kit and the nylon wpa. But yeah I read they want you to cut that only Flexicone plus lol

Shit Snacks

Ahh that's too bad. If it weren't for this discount I would have had to pass as well, but for 280 with the battery pack I was willing to jump on it.

Yeah the price is about $300 more than that to get it all lol $280 with PA only is more reasonable, but it's a tease to get a 4 temp teflon and I would rather have silver anyway?

jasp3r

Until Singles are back in stock I must wait. No need for another portable as I have plenty! But for 420 bought me a nice rosin press! Enjoy your day!
Unless I'm missing something here, and I'm sorry if I did. But why not just buy the core + ac puck?

Yeah the price is about $300 more than that to get it all lol $280 with PA only is more reasonable, but it's a tease to get a 4 temp teflon and I would rather have silver anyway?

And yeah I love the look of my silver one over the my black unit.

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

I like the silver as well though the black one might be a bit less conspicuous when walking the dog or something. That's a shame you'd have to pay that much, shouldn't accept any compromise with such a price. Maybe the NA retailer will do some discount later in the year 👍

Ripstar

I was really hoping they were going to have some 420 sales. I have been wanting to make the purchase for sometime now.

Ripstar,
Reactions: BigJr48

Shit Snacks

Maybe the NA retailer will do some discount later in the year

Who is the North America retailer? I was only looking at vaporific and vapefully so the shipping was also expensive...

I was really hoping they were going to have some 420 sales. I have been wanting to make the purchase for sometime now.

Besides mentioned above did have sales, but limited options?

Yeah if it was a plug-in glass core for temp I might try it for $280, with glass kit and Teflon WPA? Actually it's another $50 for shipping though... And I would have to get WPA kit elsewhere?

The battery just makes it so expensive (not to mention the shipping and desired accessories not included) and it's not going to get heavy use for me with so many other vapes in the rotation, it does seem silly to pay so much more for a few more temps, but it also seems silly to limit with only four, I like to use the lowest times possible and these don't even go that low... Of course temp is always relative to the specific vape, but everything together it makes it hard to take a jump in on here despite all the positive aspects... Someday maybe!

Last edited:

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

Who is the North America retailer? I was only looking at vaporific and vapefully so the shipping was also expensive...
I thought vaporific was?

I like to use the lowest times possible and these don't even go that low
Yeah that's another thing. I probably want the Teflon core, should I acquire one, to have customized temp setting, starting a bit lower than standard lowest point. If you'd want this as well you'd be restricted to buying from them directly.

Shit Snacks

I thought vaporific was?

Yes I forgot North America includes Canada! Also forgot about the conversion rate:
-- forgot about the CAD to USD conversion, so if I order four temp glass core with power adapter and the glass kit, with shipping to the US, that is $514 CAD which is I guess about $400 even USD total price shipped to me in California?? That is a bit more reasonable than I thought, though I can't get the nylon WPA yet I guess... they only had one and it is out of stock now I suppose

Yeah that's another thing. I probably want the Teflon core, should I acquire one, to have customized temp setting, starting a bit lower than standard lowest point. If you'd want this as well you'd be restricted to buying from them directly.

Ah Yes the custom temp settings is an interesting idea, it was mentioned on the vaporific website but I don't think they can do it, I think they were referring to choosing between one of the seven, but if ordering direct allows you to do that, that is very nice, but you're also paying much more I suppose total?? Wouldn't need to order direct I guess to get the nylon WPA now...

So $330 from vapefully for four temp teflon core with just power adapter, $400 from vaporific for temp glass core with battery and power adapter and glass kit... It is a more palatable option, but I don't know if I want to make the compromises just to try it for myself, now at least?

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

Yes I forgot North America includes Canada! Also forgot about the conversion rate:
-- forgot about the CAD to USD conversion, so if I order four temp glass core with power adapter and the glass kit, with shipping to the US, that is $514 CAD which is I guess about $400 even USD total price shipped to me in California?? That is a bit more reasonable than I thought, though I can't get the nylon WPA yet I guess... they only had one and it is out of stock now I suppose

Ah Yes the custom temp settings is an interesting idea, it was mentioned on the vaporific website but I don't think they can do it, I think they were referring to choosing between one of the seven, but if ordering direct allows you to do that, that is very nice, but you're also paying much more I suppose total?? Wouldn't need to order direct I guess to get the nylon WPA now...

So $330 from vapefully for four temp teflon core with just power adapter, $400 from vaporific for temp glass core with battery and power adapter and glass kit... It is a more palatable option, but I don't know if I want to make the compromises just to try it for myself, now at least?
The vaporific offer seems okay but yeah you gotta decide if it's worth for you right now. I do think the battery is nice to have, at least with my use of corded semi portable vapes I've always found spots in or around my house where I wanted to use it but my cord didn't reach haha.

Ordering from Spain directly will be way more expensive as they don't have any discount plus I believe their shipping is on the higher side as well. A shame that nylon wpa is out of stock already, I'm guessing it could have been the nudge to win you over lol.

Shit Snacks

shame that nylon wpa is out of stock already, I'm guessing it could have been the nudge to win you over

Haha yeah, I was messaging with them, they did tell me they only had one left, I guess the website only tells you that it is out of stock when you try to check out with it in your cart though... Truly not a bad price for what it is, just not sure it makes any sense for me at the moment, even if nylon WPA came with!

condition

The battery just makes it so expensive (not to mention the shipping and desired accessories not included) and it's not going to get heavy use for me with so many other vapes in the rotation, it does seem silly to pay so much more for a few more temps, but it also seems silly to limit with only four, I like to use the lowest times possible and these don't even go that low... Of course temp is always relative to the specific vape, but everything together it makes it hard to take a jump in on here despite all the positive aspects... Someday maybe!
you will be fine with 4 temps and teflon, but a battery is a must as its very strong. imagine it like a Tafee. You will use mostly temp settings 2&3

SeatownHaze

Disappointing that there wasn't much of a sale on minivap stuff this 420 but maybe we'll get lucky on Halloween or black Friday.

Anyway, I purchased trontreez's OG teflon from the classifieds here and am excited to try it out. Thanks to all the contributors to this thread, there's a lot of good info here. I've been alternating reading from the beginning and the end - I'll reach the middle eventually but damn this is a long thread, haha. This sure is a unique device with a unique history.

I was hoping to use the stock plastic mouthpiece since it looks pretty discrete and it attaches to the cap but it sounds like a lot of you aren't using it because of the restricted airflow. Anybody using it? Not excited about the whip/flexicone+ because it can't be thoroughly cleaned.

Ideally I'd like to find something with a similar shape to the stock plastic stem that attaches to the lid. I see some have inserted a curved solo stem directly into the oven but I'm not sure if that fits securely in the OG teflon vap or if it changes the experience (more conduction with the glass?). A wpa and small j-hook could work but I'd rather have something firmly attached and pointing more upward for easy use.

Anyone using anything similar to what I'm talking about or is the solo stem my best bet? What's your preferred dry stem?

Also if anyone happens to know if the large tapered teflon/silicone ring outside the chamber is important for the function of the vape (sealing?) that would be helpful to know. The MV headed my way is missing this piece and I'm wondering if I need it in order to use it when it arrives. Early this week I asked minivap if I can get a replacement shipped to the US but haven't heard back.

Thanks in advance, happy Friday and a belated happy 420 to y'all.

SeatownHaze,

Shit Snacks

you will be fine with 4 temps and teflon, but a battery is a must as its very strong. imagine it like a Tafee. You will use mostly temp settings 2&3

Yeah I actually use the lowest setting the most on my TB, but I use all of them, though I don't use it very much... The four temp Teflon option is the one without the battery, but that could always be gotten later? Eh

Shit Snacks,

jasp3r

FWIW there was a Minivap sale I think. Just wasn't very publicized.

Think it was just 2 for 1 on accessories.

It's my understanding that minivap's costs to produce never really went down and now with supply chain issues discounting for devices isn't as feasible

condition

Yeah I actually use the lowest setting the most on my TB, but I use all of them, though I don't use it very much... The four temp Teflon option is the one without the battery, but that could always be gotten later? Eh
I think it is fair to say to pay the lowest purchase price now, see how you like it and expand from there.

Choices

Disappointing that there wasn't much of a sale on minivap stuff this 420 but maybe we'll get lucky on Halloween or black Friday.

Anyway, I purchased trontreez's OG teflon from the classifieds here and am excited to try it out. Thanks to all the contributors to this thread, there's a lot of good info here. I've been alternating reading from the beginning and the end - I'll reach the middle eventually but damn this is a long thread, haha. This sure is a unique device with a unique history.

I was hoping to use the stock plastic mouthpiece since it looks pretty discrete and it attaches to the cap but it sounds like a lot of you aren't using it because of the restricted airflow. Anybody using it? Not excited about the whip/flexicone+ because it can't be thoroughly cleaned.

Ideally I'd like to find something with a similar shape to the stock plastic stem that attaches to the lid. I see some have inserted a curved solo stem directly into the oven but I'm not sure if that fits securely in the OG teflon vap or if it changes the experience (more conduction with the glass?). A wpa and small j-hook could work but I'd rather have something firmly attached and pointing more upward for easy use.

Anyone using anything similar to what I'm talking about or is the solo stem my best bet? What's your preferred dry stem?

Also if anyone happens to know if the large tapered teflon/silicone ring outside the chamber is important for the function of the vape (sealing?) that would be helpful to know. The MV headed my way is missing this piece and I'm wondering if I need it in order to use it when it arrives. Early this week I asked minivap if I can get a replacement shipped to the US but haven't heard back.

Thanks in advance, happy Friday and a belated happy 420 to y'all.
Not sure why you have concerns about cleaning the flexicones would be. I just throw them in the dishwasher as needed and they are fine. I also insert a MFLB glass mouthpiece in the end of the flexicone+ to keep my mouth off of the silicone. (Glad someone really enthused about the MiniVap grabbed the one in the classifieds. I inquired about it as a backup but decided I need to use the one I have until it quits.)

SeatownHaze

Not sure why you have concerns about cleaning the flexicones would be. I just throw them in the dishwasher as needed and they are fine. I also insert a MFLB glass mouthpiece in the end of the flexicone+ to keep my mouth off of the silicone. (Glad someone really enthused about the MiniVap grabbed the one in the classifieds. I inquired about it as a backup but decided I need to use the one I have until it quits.)
Thanks for the tips, I like the dishwasher idea. Maybe the minivap is different (let me know if so) but in my experience whips get dirty and discolored pretty quick and need to be replaced (at least according to the volcano hybrid manual). Not really a big deal, I'd just prefer to have a mouthpiece that can be cleaned instead of replaced and was curious what ppl are using. I'm definitely enthused to try it tho, the more I read about it the more excited I get. I'll definitely try the stock plastic mouthpiece and flexicone+ whip before I totally discount them. Hope it'll work OK without the large teflon/silicone ring for my initial testing to decide if it fits my needs.

SeatownHaze,

Choices

Thanks for the tips, I like the dishwasher idea. Maybe the minivap is different (let me know if so) but in my experience whips get dirty and discolored pretty quick and need to be replaced (at least according to the volcano hybrid manual). Not really a big deal, I'd just prefer to have a mouthpiece that can be cleaned instead of replaced and was curious what ppl are using. I'm definitely enthused to try it tho, the more I read about it the more excited I get. I'll definitely try the stock plastic mouthpiece and flexicone+ whip before I totally discount them. Hope it'll work OK without the large teflon/silicone ring for my initial testing to decide if it fits my needs.
I don’t know what other vapes you have experience with so it is hard to say but I think it is probably the vape I have that best allows flavors and effects to show through. You got a great deal on the one you picked up here. Be prepared for the “no numbers to worry about” slow down for session style true convection vaping. I won’t ever get rid of mine and once the battery diminishes it will simply become a “little shorter but quicker to heat up” desktop!

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

Nice piece for MV? I'm not familiar with these cooling balls but seems hard to clean. At ~23 euro worth the risk, but shipping to NL is like another 15...
ustnik-3d-z-kulkami-14mm.jpg

Abele Rizieri Ferrari,

jasp3r

Haha yeah, I was messaging with them, they did tell me they only had one left, I guess the website only tells you that it is out of stock when you try to check out with it in your cart though... Truly not a bad price for what it is, just not sure it makes any sense for me at the moment, even if nylon WPA came with!
Wouldn't hold your breath for the nylon WPA tbh. Just received mine, and, well I'm underwhelmed. Bought it from @Vaporific.ca and got it in under a week. Awesome!

However the fit with this piece and my Minivaps is non existent (tried 2 different lids).

I reach out to Jorge regarding the release of the Nylon WPAs earlier this weekend and why they aren't on his site and he said the nylon wpa still required iterations to be on the market.

So I am kind of confused why I paid for WPA that is essentially non functional. Its functional in the same sense a dynavap fat mouthpiece fits, like sorta, but not air tight. And for an official adapter, you'd expect a seal. That's just my 2 cents.

Upset I was basically sold a product that knowingly needed iterations by a third party vendor and hopefully they make things right!

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

I don't like the sound of this. They never even responded to my mail asking about the wpa. Hope to be able to use the one I purchased on 420 with a well working wpa soon. Kind of amazing that a company that's this long in business with a device that retains a similar form factor doesn't have a solid solution for this yet. Gonna have to fuck with flexicone plus lol and here I was mailing with OGB about a custom glass piece...

jasp3r

I don't like the sound of this. They never even responded to my mail asking about the wpa. Hope to be able to use the one I purchased on 420 with a well working wpa soon. Kind of amazing that a company that's this long in business with a device that retains a similar form factor doesn't have a solid solution for this yet. Gonna have to fuck with flexicone plus lol and here I was mailing with OGB about a custom glass piece...
I've figured out a way to get the glass kit to become a WPA just by putting the Supreme Grommets on it

Top Bottom