• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

MiniVAP Vaporizer

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

Yeah! That is the one I was thinking of! So it is made out of nylon, awesome, please let us know how easy it is to acquire one with this adapter, because that would be my plan for an eventual MV pickup myself... Thanks!
I can't find that post on their blog anymore, so hope it's still offered. I sent them an e-mail.
I wish they would just go back to the old WPA. Yea it was a pain to learn how to insert, but id much rather have the glass connection that lives right on the minivap.
I saw some pics of your setup. But that's not possible to achieve with their current (glass) wpa?

Abele Rizieri Ferrari,
Reactions: Shit Snacks

jasp3r

I haven't been in contact with him since I informed him of the pricing errors on the site, some time ago. why are you interested? not that I have a direct line to him or anything, I'm just curious
Also had a direct line with him via email. There were some things missing from my original order plus a defective cable. Was waiting for new wpa to drop so it could all be in one box. Just haven’t heard from him a few weeks

Djsleepy

He replied my email today about the Single; I asked if they no longer carry he said “most people go with portable or you can build your own Single!” Wow! Kinda of shocked he was pushing the Portable on me or otherwise I can build a Single - at a cost equal to /or more than the Portable. From the previous about vaporific not getting any supplies from them in a while leads me to believe he is dealing with worldwide supply chain issues as so many others are.

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
He replied my email today about the Single; I asked if they no longer carry he said “most people go with portable or you can build your own Single!” Wow! Kinda of shocked he was pushing the Portable on me or otherwise I can build a Single - at a cost equal to /or more than the Portable. From the previous about vaporific not getting any supplies from them in a while leads me to believe he is dealing with worldwide supply chain issues as so many others are.
I've since been in contact with vaporific, rather they contacted me. they will have stock for for 420 in fact accessories are already listed but what I was asked not to say what else, and are not able to offer any 420 sales on minivap this year, they still got the deal wheel email signup promotion, between 5-30%off depending how lucky you are.

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what

Vaporific.ca

Retailer
Hello FCers & MiniVAP enthusiasts,

We’ve been testing out all the new MiniVAP WPA options and wanted to share some information and suggestions:

New Glass WPA - The Glass WPA now has a slightly larger male opening and no longer fits inside the lid and flexicone.
BUT you can cut a flexicone+ down to size, replicating the old glass wpa setup. We find pairing the new glass adapter with a cut flexicone+ to be much more user friendly than the old setup. Easier to assemble/disassemble, don’t have to worry about breaking any parts and when flexicone+ is cut to the right length it’s extremely sturdy.
Tip: Slide the flexicone+ through the lid first and then cut the extra whip length off. Don’t cut the flexicone+ too short before making sure it’s to your preferred length!

New WPA - The new WPA comes with two parts, a 14mm Male Joint and a handle that connect together. The handle allows the WPA to be easily removed from the glass joint of your piece/rig. It’s recommended to pair the new WPA with the MiniVAP glass starter kit but it can also be paired with a cut down to size flexicone+.
Tip: Slide the flexicone+ through the lid and WPA, we then used a bare metal twist tie to wrap around the flexicone+ protruding out of the WPA to hold it firmly in place. Then we cut the extra whip length off the flexicone+. We didn’t cut it flush but left 1-2cms to attach/remove the twist tie.

trontreez

Hi guys,

I'm in the process of selling my miniVAP but am missing the large white soft silicon cone that surrounds the loading chamber. I removed it while cleaning the unit up and misplaced or discarded it.

While miniVAP are able to offer a replacement the buyer would like to know if it's safe to use the miniVAP without that part of the miniVAP?

And what exactly is the function of that part?

It's not the flexicone or flexicone+ btw. It's the part inside the MiniVAP itself surrounding the loading chamber above the heating element.

Thanks

trontreez,

Razhumikin

Hi guys,

I'm in the process of selling my miniVAP but am missing the large white soft silicon cone that surrounds the loading chamber. I removed it while cleaning the unit up and misplaced or discarded it.

While miniVAP are able to offer a replacement the buyer would like to know if it's safe to use the miniVAP without that part of the miniVAP?

And what exactly is the function of that part?

It's not the flexicone or flexicone+ btw. It's the part inside the MiniVAP itself surrounding the loading chamber above the heating element.

Thanks
Thats the teflon ring.

Razhumikin,
Reactions: trontreez

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

So I was kind of bummed out that there's no sale and also the wpa situation which appears sub optimal. But then I found some stock at Vapefully with a nice 20% discount. I got the glass with the battery pack, which is the only one left now. Also had the Teflon with the single pack in my basket, but they offer only 4 temps and with the Teflon I'd like the 7 temps. Perhaps another time, will have to order the power adapter puck from Spain anyway so might grab the Teflon core than. Hopefully alongside a good wpa system. I have no idea how I'm gonnna use this thing. Probably just suck that Flexicone plus for a while lol.

My payment won't get accepted lol. Meanwhile Tinymight calling me :lol:

Edit: tried btc payment, didn't get through yet cs closer for the night. Meanwhile only 3 devices left in stock, so I guess I'm missing out on that.

Last edited:

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

@Vaporific.ca I see you stock the MiniVAP WPA (WATER PIECE ATTACHMENT) - NEW ACCESSORY! and the MiniVAP GLASS STARTER KIT - NEW! However there's no shipping to EU offered. Would you be willing to ship to Netherlands, these two items?

Edit: my btc payment finally came through. There was some extra stock this morning as well so was a bit less worried about missing out. Got a black one 4 temp glass core coming my way.

Hoping to find the above mentioned items so I can tune it to my preferences. I've got a hydratube lying around somewhere, as well as some j-hooks. Once I'm more familiar with it I'll probably get some OGB or something. I like the straw type he makes, maybe something like that with spikes would offer plenty cooling in lieu of right angles? Or maybe a j-hook or something similar, with the right angles and optionally spikes.

I was actually leaning toward glass core before I knew Teflon was no longer in stock. With the glass starter kit installed, which will probably be most of the time as I intend to pair it with the nylon wpa, it makes even less sense to opt for the Teflon core I think. Anyway, I'm waiting. Will report back ✌️

Last edited:
Abele Rizieri Ferrari,

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

Thanks but I want the 7 temp Teflon/convection for sure!
Yeah it's a good deal for EU, with free shipping. But if I go with Teflon one I want the 7 temp as well.

Probably once MV put the wpa and glass starter kit up for sale I think i'm gonna pick up a Teflon core 7 temp with that adapter puck. Would like to keep that one as convection as possible I think, so maybe have to find another way to attach wpa or something that doesn't involve glass and shit.

How do you plan on using it @Djsleepy? What attachments/mouthpieces/etc? And @Shit Snacks if you were to pick one up you know which one you'd pick?

Abele Rizieri Ferrari,
Reactions: Shit Snacks
Top Bottom