• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

MiniVAP Vaporizer

VapeEnthusiast

Troy's Army
Find it interesting the overlap between MiniVap & VapBong owners - refined tastes I must say! :p

It takes a little patience and trust to order from abroad. Especially via showboat! I'm not surprised that others have a little "euro collection" if they're willing to deal with that, haha.

Between the Minivap, Lamart portables, Vapbong - it isn't hard to see that Europe has a large portion of the high end artesian vapes. Lots of my personal favorites!

VapeEnthusiast

Troy's Army
I unfortunately think that I can't edit my last post anymore...

Is the teflon-glass core for sale right now new? Or is it the same as the Teflon but renamed?

I'm curious if this is the new core... and if so - when did it come out?

VapeEnthusiast,

VapeEnthusiast

Troy's Army
Follow up. I emailed MiniVap.

The Teflon-Glass MV has a glass core and Teflon loading chamber. This allows it to safely convect air up to 240 C. Previously, the Teflon core was only rated to use / safe to use at 230 C or below.

So all production MV now have glass cores and only the loading chambers are different.

Interesting! Jorge said that a blog post and news letter will discuss this soon.

I like hearing about new MV products! Anyone hop on board with the Halloween sale?

Vizyt91

Hi,
I’ve ordered the glass core during the halloween sale but i changed my mind during the week-end and emailed minivap to switch To the new Téflon-Glass core, Jorge answer me today that’s ok with no charge (the new core is 10€ more) so very happy with the communication and the care of customers they seem to supply.
Another thing the decarb kit fits the new core.

VapeEnthusiast

Troy's Army
so very happy with the communication and the care of customers they seem to supply.

Minivap has excelled in this area for a while now! They respond very quickly, and always provide as much useful information as possible. Patricia and Jorge seem to take CS very seriously these days. 😃

Please report back on your teflon-glass when you get it, I'm curious!

stickstones

Vapor concierge
It takes a little patience and trust to order from abroad. Especially via showboat! I'm not surprised that others have a little "euro collection" if they're willing to deal with that, haha.

Between the Minivap, Lamart portables, Vapbong - it isn't hard to see that Europe has a large portion of the high end artesian vapes. Lots of my personal favorites!
Currently, all my faves and most used vapes are from outside the States.

Herborizer, Vapbong, Minivap, Volcano Hybrid, TinyMight, P80, Mighty, just off the top of my head. Europeans have been CRUSHING IT the whole time! My thanks!!

Vizyt91

I heard that the new teflon-glass core heats up in a couple of minutes to the desired temperature, is this true ?
Hi,

yes i can confirm the heat up time of the new Teflon-glass core, here is the measures I’ve done with ac puck :
Blue - 1min45
Pink - 1min52
Green - 2min05
Red - 2min30
This measures are from ambiant temperature to the differents temp levels with a 30 minutes cool down between.

Tweakz

@Vapor4me ,
thank you for providing a discount coupon (MVBF20) for MV. I ordered it today.

Thank you all for your help in choosing .

1. can I get a brown-black abv on a red temperature setting?

2. can I change load or re-load after hits without turning off the device?

Thank you all for answers . I really appreciate your help. Best wishes

Last edited:
Tweakz,

Vizyt91

@Vapor4me ,
thank you for providing a discount coupon (MVBF20) for MV. I ordered it today.

Thank you all for your help in choosing .

Hi,
1. With my Teflon-glass I can’t achieve brown/black abv, light brown even on red for me (I don’t have try with the decarb kit yet)
2.yep you can, all you must have for this is an additive set of baskets 😜, so you can switch baskets during your sesh without turning off the mv.
Hope this help, have a nice day

VapeEnthusiast

Troy's Army

1. No. You can get light brown ABV with the GCQ on red.

However, you can ask the MV team to bump your max temp up as a custom request. You should be able to get more of a dark-chocolate brown that way.

2. Definitely. The basket system helps a ton.

Hope this helps!

Tweakz

1. No. You can get light brown ABV with the GCQ on red.

However, you can ask the MV team to bump your max temp up as a custom request. You should be able to get more of a dark-chocolate brown that way.

2. Definitely. The basket system helps a ton.

Hope this helps!
you really helped by saying that you can ask the MV-Team to raise the temperature higher . I love the darker color of the abv and the maximum extraction. thank

you and do you know what the stickstones tip for mv is ? removing the o-ring ?

Tweakz

hello everyone ,

Jorge from minivap, agreed to raise the temperature on my new teflon-glass core. tell me if pls: can I use 245c on minivap for dry herbs without combustion? or only for concentrates?

Tweakz,
Reactions: Vizyt91

Tweakz

@Tweakz, the darkest ABV that I get at that temp on my MiniVAP is maybe hershey's milk chocolate brown.

Damn it. Now I want a candy bar.
and if put on mv - 250c? will there be a darker abv? I want the maximum possible extraction (very dark brown) without combustion

Tweakz,

SixStringToker

Naked member
@Tweakz, I'd be surprised if you get combustion at 250C, but my own experience is just one data point. Maybe some others can chime in with how dark their abv gets on the hottest setting and whether they're running stock or custom temps.

Tweakz

@Tweakz, I'd be surprised if you get combustion at 250C, but my own experience is just one data point. Maybe some others can chime in with how dark their abv gets on the hottest setting and whether they're running stock or custom temps.
Thx for respond . Cheers

Tweakz,

Alexis

The MINI VAPE is very much like a wine decanter is to a old bottle? (POV)
Good lateish evening my frend. Hope this past week has passed for you with plenty of comfort and enjoyment.

If I was like all you guys, no allergy restrcitions, I'm sure I would have definitely have had myself, a Minivap, years ago, by all respectable accounts.

Tonight, After another, mad man me, spontaneous 125ug Lyseric Acid dose, I whipped out the Outsatanding Digital Herborizer ti, again purely somtaneouslyly:

20201205-232354.jpg

Some lovely, sungrowm organic Cinferella Jack did the trick.

Leafy, and untrimmed, but sticky, stinky stuff inside!

It got me tonight for sure.
20201205-232404.jpg

20201205-232515.jpg

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Good lateish evening my frend. Hope this past week has passed for you with plenty of comfort and enjoyment.

If I was like all you guys, no allergy restrcitions, I'm sure I would have definitely have had myself, a Minivap, years ago, by all respectable accounts.

Tonight, After another, mad man me, spontaneous 125ug Lyseric Acid dose, I whipped out the Outsatanding Digital Herborizer ti, again purely somtaneouslyly:

20201205-232354.jpg

Some lovely, sungrowm organic Cinferella Jack did the trick.

Leafy, and untrimmed, but sticky, stinky stuff inside!

It got me tonight for sure.
20201205-232404.jpg

20201205-232515.jpg
Human’s think I am full of shit?
Seriously acres along a South Pacific beach & volcanic soil with trade wind’s after the rain.
Wild life due to MARIJUANA field’s of COLAS being dazed & confused with only harvest after surfing all daze.
MINI VAPE infield’s of COLAS instead of joint’s of paper & saliva to enjoy island life!
A life of a surf hippie.

Alexis

Human’s think I am full of shit?
Seriously acres along a South Pacific beach & volcanic soil with trade wind’s after the rain.
Wild life due to MARIJUANA field’s of COLAS being dazed & confused with only harvest after surfing all daze.
MINI VAPE infield’s of COLAS instead of joint’s of paper & saliva to enjoy island life!
A life of a surf hippie.
"It takes two to know" my friend. Most people just don't get me, myself. But I shouldn't be disgruntled about that. As long as I am who I am, I don't expect most people to be on the same level of consciousness, if you get me.

All you can do is remain firm in yourself at all times.

Now, again, honestly that minivap had me slurping at times!

Top Bottom