MiniVAP Vaporizer

MinnBobber

I can never make my mind up. Can anyone speak as to how good a fit the glass water piece adapter is? Like how secure is it?

I have the 14mm D3DS WPA and I dont really like how easy it can slip off. :hmm:

Can you post a pic of the WPA to make sure we know the exact version?

Is the glass wpa the miniVAP one?

MonkeyTime

Here is a pic of what the AVB of two small baskets looks like:

One bowl was regular herb (temps: green and red) and the other was CBD (temp: purple)

e1a891729259f9bdd4715a238996b3ddb89c572d.jpeg

I wish it got a little darker, but I'm definitely not dissapointed.

(I've always wondered, do visable trichomes contain any THC once it's vaped? )

Keep in mind different strains can move towards different colors too.

I've got my glass core with me and can load some pics up tonight, or I can wait a day or two and give you a comparison with the peak core. I could test a few strains and show that difference as well, all in the name of testing and science of course!

Smknbud

I returned it and bought the minivap instead. Now I want to sell my rig and get a J hook :rofl:

I can never make my mind up. Can anyone speak as to how good a fit the glass water piece adapter is? Like how secure is it?

I have the 14mm D3DS WPA and I dont really like how easy it can slip off. :hmm:
I have the adapter. It flopped around with my larger sized J-Hook attached since it is inserted into the nipple of the Flexicone. Does it work with a J-Hook? Yes, but better with WPA stuff.

Sn4Pz

Keep in mind different strains can move towards different colors too.
I know, I just mentioned that it was two different strains because it could easily be confused for one. Its pretty consistent!

I have the adapter. It flopped around with my larger sized J-Hook attached since it is inserted into the nipple of the Flexicone. Does it work with a J-Hook? Yes, but better with WPA stuff.

Bummer :( I wish there was a solid feeling solution.

Smknbud

I know, I just mentioned that it was two different strains because it could easily be confused for one. Its pretty consistent!

Bummer :( I wish there was a solid feeling solution.
There was. It was the Delrin lid top that @FlyingLow and a few others, myself included, were able to get some years back. Delta3Dstudios used to make something close, but not quite as rigid, that they no longer offer for sale. Kinda thought Minivap would have made a lid by now which had a WPA adapter built in as an optional accessory.

kimura

(I've always wondered, do visable trichomes contain any THC once it's vaped? )

I’m pretty sure the oil in the trichome heads melts and flows into the rest of the plant matter when you take your first draw or two. That’s part of why you have to keep going until it produces no more vapor if you want to get it all

cool to see the mV enjoying a mini-renaissance here. They probably could have benefited from a little more marketing these past years

Sn4Pz

Since it looks like im stuck with the SonG adapter, I think a Hydratube knockoff would be my best bet instead of a rig.

Anyone have this particular one? Is the fit good?

Or maybe...

I plan to use them dry, so... yeah. That should be taken into account.

Sn4Pz,

Smknbud

Since it looks like im stuck with the SonG adapter, I think a Hydratube knockoff would be my best bet instead of a rig.

Anyone have this particular one? Is the fit good?

Or maybe...

I plan to use them dry, so... yeah. That should be taken into account.
It's super easy if you want to make it simple with a rig:

Edit: I missed the part in your comment about using it dry.

Last edited:

Kins

Just ordered minivap. Fingers crossed I get it before shipping ban goes into effect. Anyone from USA know time frame on receiving. I paid extra for 3-4 days shipping.

I ordered mine on 3/12/21. Still no shipment conformation though.

Kins,

Razhumikin

I ordered mine on 3/12/21. Still no shipment conformation though.
I ordered mine on 3/11/21 and just got my shipping confirmation this morning, so dont worry too much. I bugged them about it two days ago and they said that it was taking an extra long amount of time because i ordered the very last gold 10th edition for sale, but that might just have been am excuse because they still seem to be for sale on the website. Either way, if you dont get confirmation soon just send an email to the contact address on their website and they should be able to resolve it for you.

Razhumikin,
Reactions: Vizyt91

Kins

I ordered mine on 3/11/21 and just got my shipping confirmation this morning, so dont worry too much. I bugged them about it two days ago and they said that it was taking an extra long amount of time because i ordered the very last gold 10th edition for sale, but that might just have been am excuse because they still seem to be for sale on the website. Either way, if you dont get confirmation soon just send an email to the contact address on their website and they should be able to resolve it for you.

Got a conformation email that my order is complete and will ship soon!. Yeah!

Razhumikin

The minivap family is growing :tup: , after ten years i think that’s mean a lot ( i think it’s due in part to the tafee bowle release and to the loyal aficionados since so many years ). Minivap rocks.
I personally decided to buy one because Pagan Zod posted about it on Reddit and I was instantly intrigued. The device has great aesthetics, and Im a total flavor chaser, so when I learned it might be the best tasting vape I just had to have one. I cant wait to see if its the truth!

Vizyt91

How often do they typically release the new model?
I’m not aware of a future model but a few years ago we’ve seen a minivap with a screen during an interview of Jorge (the maker) . For now they just released the 2020 colors (the last version before was the LE in 2017) for more info you can just send a mail at Hermès ;)

Smknbud

How often do they typically release the new model?
Released in 2008 as teflon core only. 2011 they made a decarboxylation kit for those that wanted some conduction heat. 2016 was when they released Quick Core. Since 2020 the heating cores use borosilicate glass tube to achieve higher temp for convection and to increase durability.

That's all I'm aware of.

Knightsofcamelot

Hello everyone! I have an 18mm female cooling stem that I would love to use with my minivap when it comes in, I ordered the glass adapter from minivap but keep seeing the delta3dstudios SonG and people even using a solo 2 WPA?

My question is if the delta3dstudios SonG can be used hands free or is it too loose and does the silicon that he uses mess with the unrivaled flavor of the minivap?

People who use a solo 2 WPA can't use the baskets and the flexicones right?

Pagan Zod

Hello everyone! I have an 18mm female cooling stem that I would love to use with my minivap when it comes in, I ordered the glass adapter from minivap but keep seeing the delta3dstudios SonG and people even using a solo 2 WPA?

My question is if the delta3dstudios SonG can be used hands free or is it too loose and does the silicon that he uses mess with the unrivaled flavor of the minivap?

People who use a solo 2 WPA can't use the baskets and the flexicones right?
I have the glass WPA and it sits in the device super sturdy, particularly if you cut down a flexicone+. The biggest downside I have experienced with the glass WPA from MV, is that the reclaim is so fine, like there are only kief-sized Scooby snacks that get past the o-ring filter, that it doesn’t collect on the sides of the vapor tube like most vapes, so you have to clean it often or else the reclaim will dribble down into that bottleneck & messes with the airflow, causing it to be like a reclaim micro-bubbler.

I ordered my SonG WPA from @Delta3DStudios, and it shipped earlier this week, but I have yet to receive it to test drive it. Having said that, I own the Delta SonG for my Crafty+ and it has never had a negative impact on the flavor, not even on the first session.

Top Bottom