MiniVAP Vaporizer

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Pappy, did you click on the "English" link on the site? They have a flash demonstration and a link to a catalog. I found a couple of these on ebay, but I can't believe someone would shell out a thousand bucks to get one. Maybe when the company goes bankrupt and they liquidate all their stock for $25 apiece I'll pick one up. :brow:

Stu,

Pappy

shmaporist
Got Stepford vibe. Something is fishy! A mini battery powered light saber, that's what I thought. 3 hour battery, $1000? C'mon! :lol:
How much on eBay? Lots of stuff on eBay gets sold but not delivered! :cool:

Pappy,

SmokingElectricity

what level vaporist do you have to be to afford that thing :/

mod note: This kind of inappropriate, trolling post will not be tolerated here. Official warning infraction issued.

SmokingElectricity,
SmokingElectricity said:
what level vaporist do you have to be to afford that thing :/

Redacted.

mod note: This kind of inappropriate, trolling post will not be tolerated here. Official warning infraction issued.

mod note#2: Public discussions of staff decisions are not permitted on the site. If you have any concerns or queries relating to a staff decision please take it up in private with a staff member.

charliedontsurf,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
You'd have to ask Egzoset... I haven't been keeping up on levels, but I'd venture that this would be in the "I have too much money" range (vapor level 3.2.2.65 if I'm not mistaken).

I have to admit that the product itself seems intriguing to me. It seems like a cross between an NO2 and an ipod. I wonder if it smells like Steve Jobs? :lol: But if it is legit, I can't imagine them gaining any market traction at that price point.

Stu,
Reactions: Tweek

Nosferatu

Well that does look like the perfect fucken vape. :cool: But yeah I'd have to see it hands on or I doubt its real.

Nosferatu,

FLskwat

VAPOLITICS!
It's real, it's spanish made, it's a year old, and it's much too expensive! ;)

FLskwat,

Raf007

Retailer
I think it has been on the market for even more than a year, amybe two now...and I don't think I recall anyone on FC has ever pulled the trigger to buy and review this one.

Raf007,

MG23

Relaxin'
I'm not sure what they think makes their vape worth twice as much as the already overpriced volcano. The outside of the assembled unit looks like an Incognito that didn't bother looking like a water bottle.

I mean it's cool that it's completely portable but so is a $100 Launch Box. Not to mention the stealth factor... this thing is going to draw the attention of anyone within sight. Could raise a few eyebrows if ever put through an airport scanner as well.

MG23,

SmokingElectricity

you could buy a MZ, PD, MFLB, SSV and a sweet bong set up all for the price of this...

not worth the money no matter how efficient it is. :2c:

SmokingElectricity,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
See http://www.fuckcombustion.com/viewtopic.php?id=2136.

I can't find anything about the air/vapour path or the heating element.

The video showed a lot of small pieces, which raises cleaning issues for me, but I didn't see how any of them were used. The thread I linked has links to several videos but I haven't watched them.

It does look like a nice device. I'm always reluctant to criticize a vaporizer for its price, but for once I agree that this unit is a bit rich.

pakalolo,

Egzoset

Banned
Egzoset can be asked many things, that doesn't mean Egzoset will even care to answer.

:peace:

mod note: Your post is off topic for the subject

Egzoset,
My God. Another vaporiser?

There seems to be a new one every week!!!

Rather curious that no one has heard about it?
Hopefully, the inventor will get in touch and answer questions for us!!!

Looks good. Seen some pretty baaaad designs man.
This one looks cool though.
Theres something natural and obvious about its design, which I don't see in other vapes.

Only a snip at $999. Why not?
I've seen some new vaporisers with very high price tags which only a brainless idiot would buy.
Yet I like this miniVap. Lol! Go figure!!!

Vapemania-original,

lwien

Vapemania said:
I've seen some new vaporisers with very high price tags which only a brainless idiot would buy.

And which would those be?

lwien,
Which would those be?????

Mwaaaahaaaaahaaaa!!!!!!!

Geddit, everyone? You geddit?

Back to the thread.

Well, I'll be damned.
My personal preference is that it looks better than the VXC.
And since it has a shiny exterior, maybe its also light years ahead
of the VXC.

But to be fair, we don't know anything about the minivap.
But then again, we don't know anything about the VXC either. Lol!!!!

We soon will though.
I've been personally contacted by the CEO of VXC.
He knew a lot about my interest in vaporisers and really respected my opinion.
And he assures me the VXC will be coming to market soon.

Vapemania-original,

max

Out to lunch
Vapemania said:
Rather curious that no one has heard about it?
Actually this vape was introduced to the forum a good while back, in another thread. Some of us have been here for 2-3 years now.

I'd suggest keeping the "brainless idiot" part to yourself in the future.

Which would those be?????
Mwaaaahaaaaahaaaa!!!!!!!
Geddit, everyone? You geddit?
I'm afraid humor loses something in translation sometimes, when all you've got is the written word. It's often taken the wrong way, and you might want to keep that in mind when posting. Your posting style makes it hard, at times, to tell when you're serious or joking, and that's not a good thing on a forum.

But then again, we don't know anything about the VXC either.
Maybe you don't, but there's a ton of info in the thread for anyone who cares to take the time to read. And the posts with real info aren't really all that hard to spot, especially if you do a search on sm's posts in the vape discussion section.

I've been personally contacted by the CEO of VXC
Probably because you were making disparaging comments about the vape and the company in a thread at grasscity. I've seen the thread.

He knew a lot about my interest in vaporisers and really respected my opinion.
I won't speak for sm, but I feel confident in saying that would be a misunderstanding on your part. Just reading your posts at GC in the "Best Vaporizer for the price. IMO" thread makes it unlikely that anyone associated with VXL values your opinion of the Cloud or the company.

How you post on other forums isn't our concern, but if your posts here are causing problems, you'll have to change your style to fit FC, if you want to continue as a member in good standing. I'd suggest reviewing the rules, especially the 'Be nice' section.

s0n0fabeach

I TOTALLY AND COMPLETELY AGREE WITH THE ABOVE POST... This is not the first thread Vapemania has posted on in an antagonistic way...

Vapemania you seem to have A LOT of concerns and problems with A LOT of different vaporizers yet nothing HELPFUL as far as advise to the creators as how to fix a concern of yours???

Do you yourself have a "PERFECT" vaporizer that the market has not seen? If this is the case please enlighten us with a demonstration video and PLEAAAAASE put this thing into production so we all know what a QUALITY, PERFECT vaporizer should look and perform like...

I am curious as to why your posts seem to have such negativity behind them... From my personal experience the creators of the vaporizers I have been interested in have been more then willing to answer any and all questions and even try to work with you on how they could better their product for what you are looking for...

On to what this thread was intended for...

This MiniVap does look like a quality idea for a portable vaporizer... But as everyone has stated the price tag is not friendly on ANYONES wallet, and a definite deal breaker for me...

I am on the hunt for what I would consider the PERFECT car vape and this looks to me to be pretty much on par if it weren't for that price tag...

Seems like this thing would be easy to just set in your cup holder and puff at whim while drivin down the road, or even just sneakin out on a break from work for a puff or two...

FLskwat

VAPOLITICS!
Thanx to both of you... as Vapemania needs to be reminded how to communicate on forums!
How and Sonof, the MiniVap is much bigger then expected in real. It's almost twice the size of the NO2 (which was not small, like a coke plastic personal bottle).
I have been having this car vape quest for long too: NO2 was great, MF is great but for green, Incognito should rock my world, VapeOrSmoke is great for concentrates in the car... I rally think this MiniVap is too big for an ideal car vape and the blingbling golden bottle from which you will puff is not that stealth... ;)

FLskwat,

ty14

Tyler
Yea vapemania comes on grasscity all the time spreading false information he needs to be banned from both sites imo... I'm getting more into this community now finally, Grasscity is just too much about smoking and i'm more about that skim milk :brow:

Well, I was just gonna apologise and say nothing.
Then,
(and I wasn't expecting to write something like this)
sonofabeach's
post got me thinking.

My view is, given vaporisers are paid for with money,
and they're supplied by profit-making companies,
its not unnatural to have strong opinions about their products.

Its just like that with vacuum cleaners, and other electrical products.
Cos if you buy a bad one, then your carpets are not so clean, for example.
And you've lost the money on that vacuum cleaner too.
You lose out twice.

If I raise a hue and cry about it, then another person with the same vacuum cleaner may also speak up.
The vacuum cleaner company may then say 'hey, why don't we improve the vacuum cleaner',
or they may say 'theres a lot of heat out there, let's not make vacuum cleaners. Lets make bicycles'.

But if I say nothing about the vacuum cleaner, then the vacuum cleaner company will not improve their product.
They may even say 'hey we must be making great vacuum cleaners, cos I haven't heard anything. I'm so glad we're not making bicycles'.

Now I am aware that actual company owners visit this site.
They will want to guage the opinion of people.
I have not been on a forum where the company owners of the products are present.
Thats quite a rare opportunity.

So if my remarks about products are a little strong for the company owners then I apologise.
I expect my words to fall on large, corporate, professional, faceless Sales Departments,
not private individuals. I keep forgetting that.
And even company owners are human.

What I do find a little difficulty with
is understanding that some people may have a vacuum cleaner and they may like their vacuum cleaner.
It may not be so efficient, or it may be costly for what it does, or it is a little old and tired, or not so reliable.
Even so, people like their vacuum cleaner, its their vacuum cleaner.

Now I own a MFLB.
People can say its unreliable, or its misleading or its even wrong.
I wouldn't be bothered by it.
Its a product from a profit-making company. Its not like it has any feelings.
But I would be bothered if people said that about me.

Even so, I understand people can have sensitive feelings about their devices.

Sometimes I'm vaping when I post, sometimes I get a little over-excited and excessive,
and this comes out in my posts.

So I'm sorry if people get upset.
I'll try and tone it down.
My opinions are about things, not people.

max

Out to lunch
I can see I made a mistake by mixing staff and member comments in my previous post. It's best to either report and/or ignore posts that you think are out of bounds, as far as our rules go. Remarks about others' posting styles and/or behavior on the forum take a thread off topic and can initiate arguments. Please leave schooling on posting etiquette to staff.

the MiniVap is much bigger then expected in real
This is a skinny unit, at 2"(50mm) in diameter, but the 8" height, with battery and cap, makes it one of the biggest portables on the market. Combine the really high price with the fact that it's set up for European power requirements only, and doesn't ship to the US or Canada (and no apparent distributors), and you've got a model that just doesn't warrant much discussion here (except maybe in our new Fuck la Combustion forum ;)).

max,
Top Bottom