• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Milestone! First year smoke free since I FuckedCombustion!

So i smoked my last joint sometime last February. This week marks the first year SMOKE FREE after 30+ years smoking pot. The results are AMAZING!! Best thing Ive ever done. I feel so stupid for waiting so long, but better late than never. In addition to my overall energy level & sense of well being, my lungs have never felt better, & Ive never been higher from vapor than these days. Its like the detox opened up a whole new dimension to the experience. WOW! I'd like to thank this board, & all the great vapor enthusiasts. My go to Vapes these days MFLB w/wall power supply, the Vapcap M, & Epic nano. :)

Last edited:

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Thanks! Congrats to you too! Has your experience been similar?

For the most part.

To be honest, I smoked cigarettes for more than 15 years. I got into the big nocotine vaporizers for a couple years, which is what allowed me to quit smoking cigarettes. That was a huge change in how much better my lungs and myself in general felt.

I don't even use nicotine vaporizers any more.

I find the greatest benefits in switching from combusting to vaporizing cannabit to be mainly found in 1) flavor and enjoyment, and 2) efficiency.

Ramahs

Woah nice man. You're using some old school units too with the MFLB and log.

MFLB was my first dry-herb vape as well. Well...except the lightbulb "shake & bake" vape I made as proof of concept, which convinced me that an actual vaporizer might be worth the money.

And, I must say that though I don't use it very often these days, I'll never sell it. It will always have a spot in my medicine cabinet. And I'd replace it if it broke.

I think that everyone should start with a simple, basic, manual vape like that...and not get a more automatic one till they've mastered their manual vape. It really helps to teach you (both usage and the research you'll do along the way) how the vaporization process works. Furthermore, it will help you have better success in choosing a higher end vape that suits your needs, when you're ready to upgrade, to meet your rising tolerance and your rightfully-earned flavor-snobishness.

Congratulations! I am interested to hear of your struggles (if any) making the switch and what you did to push through.

Thanks. I guess i'd have to say the biggest struggle with the transition, was the misunderstanding between the THC high, & the combustion high. The pure THC high itself is a lot like you feel on edibles or were to eat some pure oil. The combustion high is different, but when you are smoking its hard to tell the difference. I feel strongly that in order to get the best out of vaporization that you must FUCKCOMBUSTION %100%, cold turkey. I tore though a LOT of herb during the transition. I was trying to vape my way into the combustion high, but the tar buildup wouldn't allow the vapor to absorb properly, so i felt like i was "wasting" herb. But i stayed committed, & found that the massive amount i was vaping - using Extreme Q, volcano style - actually helped clear my lungs of many years of tar!! After a few weeks i was breathing better, & started to detox from the carbon monoxide high. Thats when i was finally able to feel the full effect of vapor. I can say now that unless I'm on a tear, i have cut my quantity of usage while upping the quality of usage. using less, & getting more!! a great trade off!!

MFLB was my first dry-herb vape as well. Well...except the lightbulb "shake & bake" vape I made as proof of concept, which convinced me that an actual vaporizer might be worth the money.

And, I must say that though I don't use it very often these days, I'll never sell it. It will always have a spot in my medicine cabinet. And I'd replace it if it broke.

I think that everyone should start with a simple, basic, manual vape like that...and not get a more automatic one till they've mastered their manual vape. It really helps to teach you (both usage and the research you'll do along the way) how the vaporization process works. Furthermore, it will help you have better success in choosing a higher end vape that suits your needs, when you're ready to upgrade, to meet your rising tolerance and your rightfully-earned flavor-snobishness.

+1 on the MFLB I found the wall adaptor was the game changer. still have batteries for off grid situations, but the wall adapter rocks! turns the flight box into a space shuttle ;)

Ramahs

+1 on the MFLB I found the wall adaptor was the game changer. still have batteries for off grid situations, but the wall adapter rocks! turns the flight box into a space shuttle ;)

So everyone says. I never bought the power adapter because I have more powerful desktop vapes now to fill that need. The second vape I bought after my MFLB was my Da Buddha desktop vape. With all that plug-in desktop wattage, I didn't need my MFLB PA.

I've bought a couple other vapes since then, and the Dynavap M has become my main daily driver when I want something portable (I use it a lot at home with an adapter to use it with my glass pieces). Also, my next purchase is going to be a Woodscents log vape, when Ed has some burl models back in stock. So, I just feel that I don't need the MFLB PA. I may get it one day though, if they have a sail or something, just to have one in my collection.

So everyone says. I never bought the power adapter because I have more powerful desktop vapes now to fill that need. The second vape I bought after my MFLB was my Da Buddha desktop vape. With all that plug-in desktop wattage, I didn't need my MFLB PA.

I've bought a couple other vapes since then, and the Dynavap M has become my main daily driver when I want something portable (I use it a lot at home with an adapter to use it with my glass pieces). Also, my next purchase is going to be a Woodscents log vape, when Ed has some burl models back in stock. So, I just feel that I don't need the MFLB PA. I may get it one day though, if they have a sail or something, just to have one in my collection.

+1 on dynavap M!

Fat Freddy

FUCK CANCER TOO !
81qznaRpDmL._SY500_.jpg

Jimmyweaese

So i smoked my last joint sometime last February. This week marks the first year SMOKE FREE after 30+ years smoking pot. The results are AMAZING!! Best thing Ive ever done. I feel so stupid for waiting so long, but better late than never. In addition to my overall energy level & sense of well being, my lungs have never felt better, & Ive never been higher from vapor than these days. Its like the detox opened up a whole new dimension to the experience. WOW! I'd like to thank this board, & all the great vapor enthusiasts. My go to Vapes these days MFLB w/wall power supply, the Vapcap M, & Epic nano. :)
I did about same in 2012. After a good 35 yrs I said enough . My first vape was a Vapolution 2. I'm still extremely happy with vape. Another reason for starting was the smell. I was disgusted with it.

Top Bottom