mighty liquid pads are now unobtanium...

darbarikanada

apparently S&B has discontinued making these (maybe the new owners don't want to be seen promoting concentrate use). does anybody have any that they don't use and would be willing to sell? alternately, does anybody know of anyplace that still sells them? I've done some internet searching already, but it really looks like they're (as they say in Avatar) unobtanium. the firefly2+ pads supposedly work but they're 1/2 the thickness, not as wide as the bowl, so my preference would be to stick with the S&B. it seems like somebody will make after-market versions at some point, but I haven't seen anything. first-world problems, right?

Chicken No Name

Dazed and confused
Plenty in Europe if you can face the postage costs....

btka

In Germany they still sell them on their homepage..

Worst case I could buy here in a headshop and send to you… if you want…

Madtater

Been searching around while i am listening to the news and drinking coffee and found these….from canada

Again, i dont know if these will fit or are what you’re looking for. I dont know anything about S&B stuff…..just trying to help a little.

darbarikanada

thanks @Zipford - according to one site, they're 1.7 x 0.3cm. the mighty ones are 1.5 x 0.6 so these might be okay, definitely better than the firefly2+ ones (1.3 x 0.2) that one site suggested.

Last edited:
darbarikanada,
Reactions: LesPlenty

darbarikanada

I asked Linx about the Eden lava pads; they said they're 11.5mm diameter x 1.5mm thickness (i.e. probably not a good fit for the mighty...)

darbarikanada,

AssistedLiving

Stainless steel concentrate pads 15 x 5 mm (4)

AssistedLiving,

darbarikanada

Stainless steel concentrate pads 15 x 5 mm (4)

sales to Europe only.,..

darbarikanada,

darbarikanada

thanks - these guys (and all the other Canada sites that ship to the US) didn't have them in stock the other day. it's good to know they're back. unfortunately shipping to the US is $12, but at least they're not entirely unobtanium.

Madtater

68 sets of 4 sold already….wow.

At more than double the price…..

Seller sounds just like another ebay crook.

Madtater,
Top Bottom