mflb

Status
Not open for further replies.

dougl79

hey fc folks,

i am thinking about purchasing a mflb for travel use and the only thing holding me back is a concern about the possibility of inhaling toxic elements from the battery venting. the makers of mflb claim this to be a non issue as only h2 is expelled which would not pose a health threat but i am not sure if only h2 is expelled. does anyone have any knowledge of this issue or has there been any definitive discussion regarding this topic out there? health is my number one concern, so i'd like to make sure i am making the right choice in portable vaporizor.

thanks!

dougl79,

Nycdeisel

Much more safe then inhaling butane/soot from lighter based portable vapes, and much safer then the Iolites toxic smelling/tasting fumes(possibly softening plastic) and gas exhaust

Nycdeisel,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
If you've read either the explanation on the Magic-Flight page or the one in the Vaporpedia entry (linked in my sig) then you have the facts. If you don't trust them, use Google yourself.

Venting happens when a battery overheats during a charging cycle, so it's not an issue during LB use. The gas released is hydrogen, which is not a toxic gas. If you still have doubts, I don't know what to tell you.

pakalolo,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom