MFLB Kit+Extra Batts+Extra Charger+Others

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
Here's what I've got up for sale in the kit:
  • MFLB (Lightly Used)
  • Stock Charger
  • inca Rapid Charger (Can charge 1-4 batteries at a time)
  • 2 Stock Batteries
  • 4 Energizer Batteries that have been stripped (2700mah)
  • 4 GooD Power Batteries (Unstripped - 4800mah:huh:)
  • 2 Battery Caps
  • 2 Bags
  • 1 Acrylic Stem (Currently taped to one of the bags)
  • Battery Pushback Ring
  • Stock Cleaning Brush
  • 2 Elastic Bands
  • 1 MFLB Tin/Carry Box
  • 1 Velvet(?) Carry pouch
  • Some documentation that came with the box and the charger (No original receipt)
The MFLB never really found a place in my vapeing routine, so I'd rather see it go to someone else than just sit and collect dust. I must have gotten it just before they started putting in the ball latch in (so it doesn't have the ball latch).
I'd estimate that less than 3g of herb has been vaped through this little box in its lifetime.
The 2700mah energizer batts seem to work just as good as the stock ones (which I think are 2350mah? I could be off on that one).
The GooD Power batts I picked up off eBay are labelled as 4800mah, which I can't see being anything other than a lie, but I've never used them so :shrug: (they are currently unstripped, but I can strip them for you if requested).
The inca rapid charger can charge any amount of batts at a time, 1-4. It's not limited to 2/4.
The Bags I also picked up off eBay, they work by making you blow down the air intake trench at the back of the box. 1 is very lightly used (3-4 times total), and is taped to the 1 acrylic stem that's included. The other bag is completely unused.

If you've got any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

I'm looking to get $100 for the whole kit.
Free Express Shipping within Australia, You pay shipping if intl.
You pay paypal fees.

And now for the pics:

Frederick McGuire,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom