mflb counterfeit less than 30$

Status
Not open for further replies.

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
I really do not get a good vibe from this site. The cadence of the language (The way Chinese-to-English translators work often leave words unpluralized when they should be) just screams to me that this is a front for some lazy Alibaba company. They also emphasize the "e-hookah" angle, which is not a term I see often outside of Alibaba either.

Jeremy Driscoll

I really do not get a good vibe from this site. The cadence of the language (The way Chinese-to-English translators work often leave words unpluralized when they should be) just screams to me that this is a front for some lazy Alibaba company. They also emphasize the "e-hookah" angle, which is not a term I see often outside of Alibaba either.

Well I did have the site URL given to me after I asked the seller how to buy from him. I asked through a listing in alibaba. Is Alibaba bad for some reason to shop from? This was the listing http://www.alibaba.com/product-tp/141894187/Skyda2_Vapor_Pen_Vaporizer_Portable_Vaporizer.html

I know the one on the alibaba one is a mflb fake. But on the site he gave me he mentions the fake and real deal mflb as the same price which just doesn't make any sense.

Jeremy Driscoll,

dankity3

I would only feel comfortable buying if they let me use PayPal. I would still be questionable about quality, but wouldn't mind trying it out.

dankity3,
Reactions: Conky

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
Well I did have the site URL given to me after I asked the seller how to buy from him. I asked through a listing in alibaba. Is Alibaba bad for some reason to shop from? This was the listing http://www.alibaba.com/product-tp/141894187/Skyda2_Vapor_Pen_Vaporizer_Portable_Vaporizer.html

I know the one on the alibaba one is a mflb fake. But on the site he gave me he mentions the fake and real deal mflb as the same price which just doesn't make any sense.

It's no so much that it is inherently a bad place to shop, it's just that there are significantly more bad apples there than most online marketplaces. You need to be careful with who you deal with, and what you get. Also, don't trust samples, if you are going to make a large volume purchase, insist on using a service such as paypal or a 3rd party escrow to conduct the purchase. The Alibaba conflict resolution process usually favours the seller.

CentiZen,
Reactions: hoptimum
If it's legit it's a screaming deal.
Who's gonna take the $30 bullet and find out? It's only $30 and would garner great favor around here.:tup:

ShipDit,
Reactions: mvapes

mrweed

vaporizer review blogger
haha, I'm sure you'll get the so called "shenzen forevertop" launch box, no matter if you'll order the "launch box" or the "mflb" from that site. Maybe one is a "real" fake that even copies the companies name and shit. if got one of these launch boxes and they are bullshit. the wood is uneven so the lid can't close tight. if you just want to spend 30$ better get the dragonlite instead, this one works at least.
btw. i have the launch box from alibaba as well, but got my money back from paypal because their policy clearly says: "not happy: get your money back" had to start a claim on paypal though. of course, they didnt send it back on their own.

exit

I showed him both links and he picked out the non-dragonbox :shrug:
Knownig him though he'd probably take it apart and make it work semi-decent nd be happy with the result :lol:

exit,
Reactions: ShipDit

Jeremy Driscoll

That's why bought dragon. They at least make it clear they are not selling the real deal. And they even mention the mflb on their site making it obvious they are a fake without deceiving. Besides the dragon is pretty neat.

Jeremy Driscoll,

mrweed

vaporizer review blogger
oh btw. the copycats of shenzen forevertop sent me an datasheet of their own plastic(!) version 1,5 years ago, because they've asked me to help improve that thing. told them they shouldn't use unnatural components...
gladly this one was never produced. i would even post it here but I'm not sure if i can get into trouble

max

Out to lunch
"We sell only to businesses.Registration with valid business license and Sales Tax permit required to order. Minimum order quantity is $200.We might reject order under minimum reqirement.All sales are final"

"We sell only to businesses.Registration with valid business license and Sales Tax permit required to order. Minimum order quantity is $200.We might reject order under minimum reqirement.All sales are final"

yep gotta be a shop owner to buy. I am in the process so I might be able to update this when I get my business license.

VapeNStone,

mrweed

vaporizer review blogger
on alibaba nobody asks you for a license... ;) however if you really want to buy from these guys (you shouldn't!) do it with a salesman via email. they can offer better prices! Also sample orders are often possible

mrweed,

max

Out to lunch
I don't believe in doing business with companies that produce counterfeit goods. It's one thing to make a cheap product, copying someone else's design. Faking the name and packaging takes things to a different level of sleezy. These companies and their products aren't going to get any boost here.

Jeremy Driscoll

I don't believe in doing business with companies that produce counterfeit goods. It's one thing to make a cheap product, copying someone else's design. Faking the name and packaging takes things to a different level of sleezy. These companies and their products aren't going to get any boost here.

Yea that sounds like illegal plagiarism or identity theft type of stuff those fakers are doing. I'm surprised that this sort of thing isn't happening to other companies like Coco Cola or Little Debbie or whatever. Like you never see on the news something like Coco Cola sues some company for copying Coco Cola's name and for them telling people that there product is the legendary original Coco Cola even though it is not but is instead a fake copy of Coco Cola.

Like you never hear that because of course how can a company do something like that and not get busted for fraudulent advertising type charges.

But yet here it is happening to the guy who makes MFLB. You would think he could sue the shit for this stuff? Yet maybe he can't because some of it is oversees in china and therefore the laws don't count or something like that?

Jeremy Driscoll,

PAZ

Yea that sounds like illegal plagiarism or identity theft type of stuff those fakers are doing. I'm surprised that this sort of thing isn't happening to other companies like Coco Cola or Little Debbie or whatever. Like you never see on the news something like Coco Cola sues some company for copying Coco Cola's name and for them telling people that there product is the legendary original Coco Cola even though it is not but is instead a fake copy of Coco Cola.

Like you never hear that because of course how can a company do something like that and not get busted for fraudulent advertising type charges.

But yet here it is happening to the guy who makes MFLB. You would think he could sue the shit for this stuff? Yet maybe he can't because some of it is oversees in china and therefore the laws don't count or something like that?

In China, copyright means jack all. If companies like Apple can't stop counterfeits, a small company that makes the MFLB has no chance.

PAZ,

Tweek

Stop buying it

Good luck with that. It's human nature to want, want, want for as cheap as possible. Chinas whole manufacturing industry thrives off of greed as far as I am concerned. And I doubt we are going to see a reduction in human greed anytime soon.

But yes, we can at least make an effort not to support it as a community. I just think it's wishful thinking to believe this problem will ever go away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom