MFLB alternative

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
I mean durable something could last a decade if I don't crash in on the floor or easily fixing without throw out the whole unit
TM is built to last more than most commercial vapes. No plastics to degrade and become brittle. Wood, glass, steel, and the circuit board of course. It also has a 10 warranty.

I think the dani and TM are far to different to be compared in any reasonable way. Controlling the heat alone is enough to differentiate them.

René

No, Dani is not convection, TM is pure convection... TM is great dry with various glass... The session option doesn't change anything about it being on demand pure convection either... Yes battery powered full regulation temp control as well... Dani is more of a hybrid like the Dyna, even if you were talking about the Anvil though (hell even thermal accumulator or a lotus which is definitely pure convection) it would still be nothing like the TM...

Sorry I edited my previous post, about convection and Dani. I think I am going to buy the TM2, ot sure abouy the best stem for a not WPA.

Could you please explain me what you meant about anvil and"hell even thermal accumulation" it means you do not like this kind of "technology" in butan vapes?

Regards

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Sorry I edited my previous post, about convection and Dani. I think I am going to buy the TM2, ot sure abouy the best stem for a not WPA.

WPA is great, used through a j-hook, especially one with the triple right angles, I prefer the WPA without the fixed glass screen from TM... There are a lot of great sources for aftermarket stems, my favorite are the ones from Good Vibes Boro

Could you please explain me what you meant about anvil and"hell even thermal accumulation" it means you do not like this kind of "technology" in butan vapes?

Regards

All I mean is that it is too different to compare, and no I don't like using butane vapes myself anymore, but they all use different technology, the thermal accumulator is the one that interests me the most of all these newer ones (I used to advocate for like the sticky brick style over the lotus but I don't use those anymore really either, Piro from lamart is a great cheap version though for water use)

Top Bottom