• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Meme the Hammer & Win

Hammer Vaporizer

Manufacturer
I wanted to let you all know about our Meme the Hammer & Win Contest. You can find the full details of the contest at http://www.thehammervaporizer.com/blogs/main/7000198-meme-the-hammer-win, but I'll give you a shortened summary below.

hammer-vaporizer-meme-2_large.jpg

Contest Details

What is a Meme you ask?
Just do a Google image search for "meme" and you will find millions of examples. Above is a meme about the Hammer we came up with as an example:

How To Enter
Create a funny, creative and highly spreadable meme that somehow incorporates the word "hammer" and/or an image of a hammer. It doesn't even specifically have to be the Hammer Vaporizer, any hammer will do (MC Hammer, Hammerhead Shark, etc.). Share your meme with us to enter.

Step One: Create Your Meme
Create a meme that includes the word "hammer" or an image of a (any) hammer. There are images of the Hammer Vaporizer along with some meme templates and online resources on our blog to help you easily create a meme.​
Step 2: Share Your Meme
To enter the contest, you can share your meme right here in this thread, on our Facebook Page, via Twitter (mention @HammerVape or #HammerVapeMeme) or email us support@thehammervaporizer.com.​
Step 3: Help Spread Your Meme
Likes (both on FC & Facbook), tweets and other shares will be taken in to account when determining the winner. The more your meme gets spread around, the better chance you have to win.

We will accept entries until January 21th, 2013 and the winner will be announced on February 1st, 2013.

Contest Prizes
  • 1st Place - The Hammer Vaporizer ($139.99 value)
  • 2nd Place - Hammer T-Shirt ($24.99 vlaue)
Judging Criteria
We will determine the winner of the contest based on these 3 factors:
  • Viral Impact - How many likes, tweets and other shares did your meme get.
  • Creativity - How creatively did you incorporate a hammer into your meme.
  • Humor - How funny is your meme. Does it make people laugh until they pee?
The Fine Print
These rules exist to keep the contest fun, informative, and manageable:
  1. NO PURCHASE NECCESARY. To enter the contest, please submit your image on our website, Facebook page, by twitter (must mention @hammervape or #HammerVapeMeme), via email (support@thehammervaporizer.com) or in the appropriate thread on Fuckcumbustion.com.
  2. No offensive material. Please do not make memes that are obscene, vulgar, hateful, threatening, racist, sexist or discriminatory.
  3. No specific drug references or images of illicit/ illegal materials.
  4. By submitting your image(s) and entering the contest, you authorize us to add our website address and use them for marketing and promotional purposes on the internet, our website & social media as we see fit.
  5. We will accept entries until 11:59pm on January 21th, 2013. The contest winners will be announced on February, 1st 2013.
  6. You must be 18 years of age or older to enter and agree to our Terms & Conditions as stated on our website.
  7. All information collected during the contest is subject to the Privacy Policy as stated on our website.
  8. These rules may be changed at any time without notice. All rules are interpreted and applied at the Hammer team’s discretion. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Please let us know if you have any questions about the contest. Thanks!
hammer-vaporizer-meme-5_large.jpg

caseball2051

Im unsure if this breaks rule #3...but went for it anyway. please delete if it is against the rules. or PM me and ill take care of it. for anyone who didnt get it..

mod note: Disallowed picture removed by request of caseball2051

Hammer Vaporizer

Manufacturer
Looking good guys!

Im unsure if this breaks rule #3...but went for it anyway. please delete if it is against the rules. or PM me and ill take care of it.

Officially... we can't accept this as an entry the way it is currently worded. Unofficially... :lol:

edit: sorry if I missed a rule limiting one submission per user. I'll happily delete one if I did.

No limit on submissions, you can enter as many memes as you want. Nice job on the first two, way to use the Hammer itself. We tried a few using the product, but they didn't quite go over as well, here is one of the rejects...

hammer-style-meme-2.jpg

We are compiling all of the entries in one album on our Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.545680868795386.132995.461429023887238&type=1

Also, wanted to share a direct link to a Powerpoint Template I made that makes it super easy to create these: http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0164/4406/files/meme-template.pptx?111

Hammer Vaporizer,

Hammer Vaporizer

Manufacturer
You all are cracking me up :rofl:

I'll get the new ones up on the Facebook page shortly. I am also tweeting each entry, so if you are a tweeter, please RT your favorites to cast another vote for them.

Hammer Vaporizer,
Top Bottom