Medtainer alternatives?

My_50p_worth

So my medtainer is slowly becoming less smell proof and a little risky to take out with me. They’re also kinda hard to get in the UK and I fancy a change anyways

I’ve been looking for an alternative, and other than the herb saver (looks proper crap that one) I can’t find anything that fits the bill

So I’m hoping one of you great people can help!

Main things are -

Built in grinder

Smell proof (seriously important)

Can hold a decent amount (decent being ~7g minimum)

Preferably the grinder sits below the material or generally out of the way, as in when I pop the lid or whatever I can instantly straw load and not need to fanny about moving things around

I’d also quite like a metal or wood alternative, but I’ll take what I can get :lol:

Not bothered about price, anything is less costly than losing all my stuff due to a rogue whiff of cannabis at an inopportune time

My_50p_worth,

Arawfish

Green Thumb
Not sure how much they hold, or when they’ll be available again, but the ZAM grinder is basically what you’re looking for.

My_50p_worth

I was looking at those, have you tried one?

From the photos it’s hard to tell how all the parts are laid out, and how big the herb storage is

It’s the most compelling option so far, looks pretty tough and modular

My_50p_worth,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I was looking at those, have you tried one?

From the photos it’s hard to tell how all the parts are laid out, and how big the herb storage is

It’s the most compelling option so far, looks pretty tough and modular

Yeah check out the thread here, there are photos within it, it was hard for me to understand exactly how it came together before I had it too!

Top Bottom