Measuring THC in liquid?

yogie

Hi Team,
So I'm with my mad scientist father-in-law, who distills his own gin. He's a retired chemist. His latest batch of winter gin used hops and we got to talking about using cannabis in his gin. We both live in legal states, Yada Yada.

His hesitation with using cannabis is that he doesn't know how to measure how much thc is in the final batch. He can measure alcohol potency. How do you measure thc potency?

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Hi Team,
So I'm with my mad scientist father-in-law, who distills his own gin. He's a retired chemist. His latest batch of winter gin used hops and we got to talking about using cannabis in his gin. We both live in legal states, Yada Yada.

His hesitation with using cannabis is that he doesn't know how to measure how much thc is in the final batch. He can measure alcohol potency. How do you measure thc potency?
There are several products you can buy for home potency testing, made by tCheck, Cannalytics, and others. I only have direct experience with Cannalytics.

@Hackerman recently shared a lot of great info about home testing: https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/...s-and-how-much-thc-is-left.54573/post-1754438

Have fun!

Top Bottom