Marleys Mello Mood Soda, My tolerance helper!

JSteez4205

aka Gordon NugzB
Not sure if JSteez4205 is talking about the same stuff, but this one "relaxation beverage" called Drank was really good, in my opinion.
Sounds like the same stuff I had here. A Competing pizza place here in my town started carrying it(Drank)too, I may have to get the MarleyMellowMood tea in here to keep up!?

JSteez4205,

cellardoor

They sell this stuff at gas stations and head shops. It's good for cotton mouth but I'm pretty certain the feeling you're getting is placebo or I feel like this stuff would be more tightly regulated and/or popular. I drink them all the time because I like the glass bottles (I make pipes out of them for friends) but it's never enhanced being high for me or even relaxed me when I was sober.

EDIT: I just did a little bit of research (2 second google search) and found this, I suppose I could be wrong about it being a placebo but my friends and I never feel anything when we drink it.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/04/bob-marley-drink-sickens-_n_2236764.html

cellardoor,

3serieSensi

Ever try making tea? Tea from whole leaves not the kinda that you buy in a packet inside a box... Too much commercialization of Rastafari - Jacob Miller says. I looked at the ingredients of these one day and that was the last time I looked at this product.

But I suppose if you're lost in a concrete jungle, Marley's got your back! I choose to eat organic because I know too much about foods and pesticides to not.

3serieSensi,

BlazednConfused

Fill this whole street with uppercut
These drinks work, to a certain extent. If youre expecting some intense buzz from something you can buy from your local corner store, try some spice (just kidding, dont touch that shit youll die, buddy's neighbors were addicted to the shit because they were on papers and ambulances would come on a regular basis because the dumbasses were having seizures). It will relax you a little, and in my opinion make you tired. They aren't really worth the money unless you also enjoy the taste, I love the citrus ones that come in a can ( I dont think these are the same as the bottles).

BlazednConfused,

misanthrope

These Marley drinks are available in the UK too. Tried the black tea one a while ago.

I don't know about their effects 'cos I had a nice vape after drinking mine which impaired my judgement.

The glass bottle ones taste REALLY good.

Have my doubts they contain melatonin, if they do it's one hell of a loophole because I think you need a prescription to get hold of that over here.

misanthrope,
I still haven't come across one in my travels yet. I live in a fairly urban area of Ontario and I can't find them in any of my local big-box SDMs.

kingofnull,

cellardoor

I still haven't come across one in my travels yet. I live in a fairly urban area of Ontario and I can't find them in any of my local big-box SDMs.

You can get them here in gas stations and head shops here. I'm in South Florida but I see a lot of Ontario license plates during the winter when you guys invade ;)

You can get them here in gas stations and head shops here. I'm in South Florida but I see a lot of Ontario license plates during the winter when you guys invade ;)
Yeah gas stations are my next stop. I didn't think of head shops, but I can't see any of the local ones carrying it.

I just got back from Miami a few weeks ago.

kingofnull,
Finally found this at Mac's near my house. None of the local SDM carried it.

Tried it stone sober this morning. Definitely felt relaxed and it didn't feel like a placebo. Vaped a stem about 45 minutes to an hour later. Effects did feel very intense, though it was my first vape of the day.

Had the peach black tea last night which had a nice taste to it. The berry soda I had this morning wasn't nearly as good, but it tasted fine.

Left

Dr Oz had a segment on these relaxation beverages - not sure if they had Marley Mello Mood, but they had drank :-) Maybe I can find the clip online. The person who researched them said it was an effective way to relax, and safe for adults as long as there weren't too much of whatever ingredients are used (some don't tell you amounts on the labels, others do).

deadheadbill

I can see clearly now the smoke is gone...
I'm gonna grab some today. I've seen them everywhere but never bothered.

deadheadbill,
It's definitely worth a shot imo, at least so we can all compare notes. We downed a couple at work the other day for a hoot. I have to say, the three of us that drank Marley's felt affected. More sluggish, more relaxed.

kingofnull,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

Tweek

I may give some of this a try, despite my distaste for their branding. I am always looking for new ways to calm anxiety. Another thing I really enjoy drinking is kratom...tastes like poo but you really mellow out nicely :smug:

Tweek,

Tweek

So I grabbed a couple of the green tea & honey tonight. Still waiting to see how it affects me, but looking at the ingredients I see it contains Valerian and Melatonin among other ingredients. These are two very prominently used herbal sleep aids...a word of caution to those on anti-depressants or similar medications....check with your Dr. before consuming something like this. These ingredients can interact with some medications.

Edit: Starting to feel...mellow:smug:

Top Bottom