• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Marijuana Breathalyzers

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
I think if they're using terms like "high" and "stoned" then they're not starting from a very scientific position and are prejudiced to begin with. I've no doubt that cannabis can have an effect on the brain/mind however they really need to be more specific and objective with what they're looking at.
I think they were trying to appeal to young people going to the University. They probably wanted to sound hip. It depends on the audience. It sounds ridiculous to us, I will admit.

MinnBobber

Fuck! we should be using th etech to help meausure peoples ECS levels and Heal them instead of arrest!!! what a joke people act like and stand tall WTF
.................................................................................
X2
ECS and ECS Deficiency is really the key to it all. When we get into "preventative value" of cannabis thru supplementing deficient ECS folks (almost everyone) then we are there. Then we prevent instead of trying to cure AFTER the heavy damage has been done.

Like you said, the priority goes to how can we arrest those that are over "D". :(

C No Ego

We have to come up with a business model where getting people healthy is more monetarily lucrative than getting them sick!
utopia central! people helping people help other people who need help helping other people who keep helping others until everyone is sitting there with no one else to healp!... the outright goal of an enlightened society run by love and grace instead of greed and fear... measure a mans bio-active metabolites and help him adjust to healthy levels instead of shoot him! I mean why are people confused about this?I mean people are not willing to explore their inner alchemist..
.................................................................................
X2
ECS and ECS Deficiency is really the key to it all. When we get into "preventative value" of cannabis thru supplementing deficient ECS folks (almost everyone) then we are there. Then we prevent instead of trying to cure AFTER the heavy damage has been done.

Like you said, the priority goes to how can we arrest those that are over "D". :(
I'd like to be in a society with less fear from the fear of being caught with bio-actives in them = what a sick ass joke on society playing chemical bio identifying games with our anatomy and bio-chemical signalling capabilities... add signalling capability with that pant and go to jail LOFL! that signal is your health stupid authority figure... the authority figures have those signals too ( I guess??)

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
utopia central! people helping people help other people who need help helping other people who keep helping others until everyone is sitting there with no one else to healp!... the outright goal of an enlightened society run by love and grace instead of greed and fear... measure a mans bio-active metabolites and help him adjust to healthy levels instead of shoot him! I mean why are people confused about this?I mean people are not willing to explore their inner alchemist..
I'd like to be in a society with less fear from the fear of being caught with bio-actives in them = what a sick ass joke on society playing chemical bio identifying games with our anatomy and bio-chemical signalling capabilities... add signalling capability with that pant and go to jail LOFL! that signal is your health stupid authority figure... the authority figures have those signals too ( I guess??)

You have to reach the tipping point, where the masses reverse roles and actualize the potential of the collective consciousness instead of relying on the media for reinforcement of bad habits which keep people stuck in their rut.

Most folks don't even have the will power to do a 24 hour fast yet, so inner alchemy experiments are probably a ways away but it doesn't matter, we can never underestimate the power of planting a seed! Plant these seeds and thoughts will bloom.

I actually believe a large portion needs mind expanding substances as step one so they can begin the reintroduction process with natural law. There is a mental comfort barrier I see that keeps people afraid to think outside their doctors box.

hinglemccringleberry

Welp, my #1 spot for sessioning is in my car. It works for me for several reasons. Guess Ill just have to start stashing a bottle of Listerine next to the Clear Eyes.

hinglemccringleberry,

Rocor

You folks should do some research .. there is at this point two types of breathalyzer .. one that just determines if you have smoked weed , and one that can test for impaiment.. Weed shows up in your system for many hours and in the case of daily use may never be out of your system .. you would always test positive for THC

The breathalyzer that will " will " be able to identify if you are impaied is only in the third stages of development..,once developed then THC users will,only need to fear it's use if operating a vehicle or spot checked at work " for impairment " it's development would most likely be heralded by workers who can't test positive for any THC in their system.

It is not a handheld at this time .. about as big as a small fridge .. uses mass spectrometry .. they intend on getting it down to a handheld but as it sits will be good for the cop shop .. when you are tagged in the field for Drinking a blow at the cop shop on a calibrated unit is usually in order .. what wiould be the difference ..

Stock ticker for such a machine BLO .. Canadian Stock .. runs up and down with the MJ stocks, but really is a tech stock.

Check it out ...

Rocor,
Reactions: Summer

sickmanfraud

Where I live (Israel) you are not allowed to drive within 6 hours of cannabis use.

The current law does not specify how to know if someone used a vape 4-5 hours ago or took a HUGE edible dose.

The fact that I am a medical user who uses 70 grams (what I am allowed by Ministry of Health) a month and I can not imagine a test that would pick up vaping 4 hours ago and not give false positives due to the constant THC floating around in my system.

For the safety of everyone involved, I hope that adequate tests are available so impaired drivers do not drive.

Tranquility

Where I live (Israel) you are not allowed to drive within 6 hours of cannabis use.

The current law does not specify how to know if someone used a vape 4-5 hours ago or took a HUGE edible dose.

The fact that I am a medical user who uses 70 grams (what I am allowed by Ministry of Health) a month and I can not imagine a test that would pick up vaping 4 hours ago and not give false positives due to the constant THC floating around in my system.

For the safety of everyone involved, I hope that adequate tests are available so impaired drivers do not drive.
There are certain levels in the blood that reduce rapidly after use. Anything over 5 nanograms is unlikely to happen after an hour after use. Blood levels can be used to prove very recent use. (If high enough.) For longer than an hour, they can use other methods--depending on the cost/value of proving up the crime. For instance, I await the day when someone kills another on the road and the authorities, because of the seriousness with the death, do a real investigation. There, they might interview people, look at video, get cell records and, maybe, get the vaping record from your app-equipped vape. While they might not do that in a simple driving under the influence case, you never know when The Man is going to start getting serious in dealing with violations of the law. If drugged driving becomes a problem, the police use the basic tools at their disposal to stomp on it.

police-medic-hell-beat-you-to-health-with-his-magic-wellness-stick.jpg

Edit:
Article on the subject out yesterday.
https://www.wired.com/story/why-no-gadget-can-prove-how-stoned-you-are/

Last edited:
Top Bottom