Discontinued MagickWand Vaporizer

All glass? Is this going to impact its final cost?

When will it be available?

PICTURES PLEASE!

I'm hoping the magickwand can be the replacement for the VRIP or LSV I'll never have enough scratch to buy, and apparently with a superior heating element.

charliedontsurf,

HiPi

C.Taylor
Manufacturer
charliedontsurf said:
All glass? Is this going to impact its final cost?

When will it be available?

PICTURES PLEASE!

I'm hoping the magickwand can be the replacement for the VRIP or LSV I'll never have enough scratch to buy, and apparently with a superior heating element.

It will be available asap. Once the glass is made i'll post pics. Our plan is to be non-proprietary meaning least amount of labels, the most adapters for water pipes and hookahs and an aroma bowl. I also want to give an affordable price so you dont have to give up half a paycheck to get it! lol

Ill be designing a stand for it so it can be used as a whip vape and an aroma vape. Stay tuned for that one. ask away if any questions arise.

HiPi,

HiPi

C.Taylor
Manufacturer
oh btw I wanted to clarify that there will be ceramic in the air path but of course we all know this has no impact at all on the flavor due to it being ceramic.

HiPi,

HiPi

C.Taylor
Manufacturer
they will be available for purchase march/ beginning of april. At this time the price will be 149.99 for the base model kit. meaning itlll have the adapters, aromabowl, ect and the unit itself. once this is finalized youll see why it took so long loll.

HiPi,

Hammerzeit

Have you considered a mouthpiece? The unit looks Ioliteish in size and work like a Woodeez if it had a stem me thinks. :brow:

Hammerzeit,

HiPi

C.Taylor
Manufacturer
Hammerzeit said:
Have you considered a mouthpiece? The unit looks Ioliteish in size and work like a Woodeez if it had a stem me thinks. :brow:

dude you can use this with a handkit from vaportower and sip it like a straw. Hits clean and consistent. Tastes fruity even lol. btw the unit is 6 inches and can be sit on the waterpipe/hookah hands-free because of its weight.
vaportower-whole-handkit-webL.jpg

HiPi,

arf777

No longer dogless
Dang, I actually LIKED the wood. The only reason I bought an LSV when my Vrip VHW broke (for the 2nd time) was I didn't want another unit with all exposed glass that'd break the first time my dog or cat knocks it off the table or whacks at it. Any chance of an optional wood casing? Is the new body at least impact-resistant glass? (not that it'd make much difference to my 100lb bulldog)

arf777,

HiPi

C.Taylor
Manufacturer
arf777 said:
Dang, I actually LIKED the wood. The only reason I bought an LSV when my Vrip VHW broke (for the 2nd time) was I didn't want another unit with all exposed glass that'd break the first time my dog or cat knocks it off the table or whacks at it. Any chance of an optional wood casing? Is the new body at least impact-resistant glass? (not that it'd make much difference to my 100lb bulldog)
Well it has fallen off a table before and not broken. It going to be fall resistant to a decent extent but if you have already purchased a MW and need to order a new one just send me the old one and paypal me a small fee and ill replace it. I doubt it'll ever break electrically though unlike some vapes. VaporBox/bros/cannon/warez are tanks for reliability/warranty and thats what they are bought for. MW will be no exception. If you want it wrapped in wood, Ill make one for you specifically but itll still be glass in the middle.

HiPi,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
Looking forward to likely be the first FC member to try one of these. Exchanged a few emails with Hipi already. If anyone is interested look forward for a full review. I will for sure give it some heavy use, to get a real good idea of how effective it is.

IAmKrazy2,

HiPi

C.Taylor
Manufacturer
I think I should Start out by stating what the MW is going to be able to do for the people who purchase it

1. Blow Up Vapor balloons / Forced air induction (example) With the stand of course
balloon-kits.jpg

0.jpg

2.Handheld Vaporizing with a dual screen whip like this one:
You can also use a dual screen whip from the incognito model and it works as a direct hitter
vaportower-whole-handkit-webL.jpg

3.Hookah Vaporizing:
hookah.jpg

4.Bong vaporizing:
mggmg12.jpg

5.18.8mm based Percolators OR Aquaglobe type percolators
messiasvorkuhler18_gross.jpg

6. AromaTherapy
aromatherapy16.jpg

7.Teletubby vaping? JK :p
Teletubbies.jpg

Have a great day to all FC! :D :peace:

PS: Expect New MW Videos.

HiPi,

B.

War Criminal
how much extra will the bag blower be ?

lookin good so far, im tempted. cant wait to see the final product.

B.,

HiPi

C.Taylor
Manufacturer
The pricing is going to depend on if you buy it with the MW or not. I dont believe I have adequately priced this part of the unit yet. When I post the video you can tell me how you feel about the price I post. OOPS I forgot to mention this is meant for AromaTherapy as well. We have a glass aroma bowl for it and so does many places. 18.8mm is the best :p

B. said:
how much extra will the bag blower be ?

lookin good so far, im tempted. cant wait to see the final product.

HiPi,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
Stoked to choke some rips with no smoke, and buying this thing hasn't left me broke. Out.

IAmKrazy2,

MG23

Relaxin'
Very Very interested in this vaporizer, I like the wand concept and glassware focus that the MagickWand and LSV share but I don't have $300 to shell out for an LSV so this wand looks like a Godsend.

I recently ordered a new diffused 250 EHLE and am amped to have another vaporizer to try with it, especially one that specializes in use with glassware.

I can't decide if I like the wooden cover version or the bare glass version more, they're both awesome in their own way. I think you would find interest in both options.

Keep doing what you're doing man. I look forward to becoming a loyal customer.

MG23,

HiPi

C.Taylor
Manufacturer
IAmKrazy2 said:
Stoked to choke some rips with no smoke, and buying this thing hasn't left me broke. Out.
Yea I guess you must be feelin' that FC member discount :p

HiPi,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
HiPi said:
IAmKrazy2 said:
Yea I guess you must be feelin' that FC member discount :p

I wasn't even going to mention that here, but the price is very fair. I don't mind being the person to shell out a couple of bucks to try this thing first. I will still get the VXC either way, and also am very interested in the OCD once it is finalized and completed.

My primary method of consumption for the last few is vaping through glass, along with plugging in anywhere from 5 to 50 PD stems a day. The LSV has been my go-to for a bit as it heats quicker then the VHW and is a little easier to use then the VHW. Hoping for the MW to be a daily driver for me once arrives, seems ease of use will be very high.

IAmKrazy2,

HiPi

C.Taylor
Manufacturer
s0n0fabeach said:
I cant seem to view the Igirl demo vid... Says the video is private!!!
Thats due to a new commercial in HD in production.

HiPi,
Top Bottom