• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued MagickWand Vaporizer

High Sigh

SG addict
Unfortunately, i dont think anyone will be able to contact him again. Ive contacted him about bowls, my heater cracking, etc. with no avail...

High Sigh,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
I did hear from him few weeks ago.. He said things are a bit on hold now , he is looking for a new glass blower.. Also he has recently became daddy :). So thing are getting a bit hard for him now..
I hope he soon return to business and release the bag blowing valve ..

Abysmal Vapor,

caseball2051

ive also contacted him, but i havent waited nearly as long for a response.

I also had a bowl mishap. A local blower was able to make me a new (not as good) bowl. I havent had the chance to use it yet though.

Its unfortunate that he isnt allowed here to update his customers. (i know there are reasons, that wasnt a shot at any admins)

caseball2051,

mob

mmj over bs
checked the site, doesn't look like much has been going on. any news on the bag blower or in general for that matter?

mob,

caseball2051

i wouldnt expect to hear back from him, unfortunately. I have sent him a couple of emails in the last couple of months with no response.

Its a shame too, because my unit works very well.

caseball2051,

Abysmal Vapor

Yep. A bag blow was comming... a silent pump. Don't know what happened. I just used my MW since i was only on a UD vape for at least a month. This wand casted a heavy spell on my brain today.. Hipi was also into creating a disposable e-joint to use with herb... He said he had become a father so i guess he is more busy with other stuff than MW. I think that the ban from FC was crucial ,because since then Hipi's vape faded into black IMO . No new updates, idk even if the new bowls from the video were released.

Abysmal Vapor,

mob

mmj over bs
just used mine for the first time in a minute...fuuuuuuuu i forgot how hard that thing can rip

mob,

SkollIstKrieg

Yeah I had gotten an email back from him a week ago after emailing him for months. He said he is currently looking for a new glassblower and that he was going to update the site at some point.

Essentially he said to just wait and be patient. Unfortunately this thing doesnt work without a bowl...anyone wanna sell me a MW bowl?

SkollIstKrieg,
SkollIstKrieg said:
Yeah I had gotten an email back from him a week ago after emailing him for months. He said he is currently looking for a new glassblower and that he was going to update the site at some point.

Essentially he said to just wait and be patient. Unfortunately this thing doesnt work without a bowl...anyone wanna sell me a MW bowl?

You should be able to find some "carbon-fiber filter" bowl online somewhere, probably for under 25 shipped, maybe alot less. They used to be all over Etsy for like 15 shipped as I recall. Anything with an upper 18.8mm female should do the job, just pick one which looks like the screen will want to stay put.

charliedontsurf,

Alan

Master JedHI
Manufacturer
I have found that you can take the glass bowl / tube from an easy vape / box vape and place a ring of 3/8" silicone tubing on the end where the whip goes, it will fit perfectly into a 14mm gong. This will give you an 18mm female joint / bowl for the MW. They are very cheap and plentiful.
I just picked up a 14" tall 9mm glass beaker bottom MIO w/ shower downstem and the glass bowl works great in it.

Alan,

SkollIstKrieg

My only worry is the fit with the MW itself. At first I though to try a screen in my 45 adaptor, but the rim is too thick for the mw to fit on it or get heat effectively through it. However, I will look into the filters!

SkollIstKrieg,

SkollIstKrieg

Actually just got another follow up from Hipi outta nowhere:

From Hipi:
Hey I am so so sorry for not responding in so long. Life has been crazy,
Sometime in the beginning of October we found out our glass maker was
going out of business. Since then we have been searching for a new one
able to make the pieces and willing to work with small order quantities
and haven't had any luck. My first baby girl was born not too long after
that and since then my priorities have been on a different page. My wife
use to check and respond to most of the emails, again I am really sorry
for not getting back to you and quite a few others. I will check in our
old work room to see if we have any more 14mm bowls left. I will also take
a look online and see if there are any comparable pieces. I hope to return
to full time vaporizing business but until I get a new glass manufacturer
I am back at being a full time mechanic to support my family.
Thank you for contacting, I will let you know about stock soon

SkollIstKrieg,

finchrock24

Proud MMJ Patient
Thanks for the update. Really glad we heard from him and that all is well. I'm glad he has not forgot us...his vape was simple, easy, and ripped fatter then anything I have experienced.

That carbon filter may look. I am on the hunt too. Please if you find one or know someone taht can make them I will buy 2 or 3!

finchrock24,

SkollIstKrieg

@finch rock: the rim on that 18mm joint looks too big! Ive tried with a 45 male to female and because the rim on the joint was too thick, it would not connect or get enough heat over the herb(yes i tried and put a screen in it :p )

SkollIstKrieg,

MacRadish

finchrock24 said:
Really glad we heard from him and that all is well. I'm glad he has not forgot us...his vape was simple, easy, and ripped fatter then anything I have experienced.

Spoke to him a few weeks ago (his # is/was on his webpage). Chris told me he was working on a eCig idea that uses fresh herb.

Using the lifetime warranty, I'd like to report he serviced two MWs of mine in a very timely fashion and both have been put back into production.

MacRadish,

Pcpvapors

Has anyone Heard from the Hipi camp? Or know if he's still honoring warranties?
Also what all is needed to use the MW dry? Do only specific wands fit?

Pcpvapors,

Abysmal Vapor

Pcpvapors said:
There is a two piece valve wand like the vapor towers,It has 18mm gong on the end and it is used as MW direct draw option.. I think it is around 20$ ,i got mine free as a bonus to my purchase,cause i went with a full pack.

Abysmal Vapor,

Pcpvapors

Hmm can anyone make it to the tayloreverything site? It appears the website is shutdown. :(

Pcpvapors,

jackmormon

Vitolo,

3/4" screens fit *almost* perfect. Slightly loose so I usually put two of them in.

jackmormon,

MacRadish

Pcpvapors said:

11/9 is when he sent my repaired units back to me and let me know via email. Since then:

Website gone.
Phone # apparently no longer in service.
Emails go unanswered.

I got two units repaired and now one of them is acting up again.

Sort of fly-by-night'ish if you ask me. Here's the address the units were sent to:

Taylor Ent.
640 N Soaring Hawk Ln
Cornville Az 86325
(510) 691-7861

MacRadish,
Top Bottom