Magic Flight Launch Box or the Iolite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lo

Combustion free since '09
Yes Kush.... You will want more vapes.... I converted to vaping with an Iolite to start (tried some crappy vapes first but laughed them off). I'm so collecting vapes now but hey, I'm not collecting dust :D

I love my LB too but my Iolites get more use because it's just easier for me driving, boating, etc. but when I'm hiking - the LB is my best bud!

Lo,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
Kush Vapez said:
might be a bit late. but i got my iolite off ebay.. for about $160 american.

I fucking love it. But then again, its a first vape for me. Maybe one day ill move up to a big boy cano or ssv.
I loved my Iolite when I first got into vaping as well. It definitely did the trick but the ignition pooped :(

Look into a couple of the other vapes as well - there are LOTS of options! :)

AGBeer,

CabbieNYC

I have the Vapor Genie, and just got the Launch Box. Both are great portable vaporizers. I've never used the Iolite. I checked it out, online and in a shop. In my opinion, it's too expensive and has too many things that could go wrong with it. The VG and LB are both very simple designs and both also have LIFETIME warranties. That's huge for me.

CabbieNYC,

greystr0ke

Sorry to revive an old thread but I currently own an Iolite and am thinking about getting another portable such as the MFLB as well. Just a quick question for those who own both units.... Are you able to get bigger hits off the MFLB than you are off the Iolite?

greystr0ke,

wthanna

greystr0ke said:
Sorry to revive an old thread but I currently own an Iolite and am thinking about getting another portable such as the MFLB as well. Just a quick question for those who own both units.... Are you able to get bigger hits off the MFLB than you are off the Iolite?

Yes. You can also extract a wider range of goodies from the herb due to being able to control the temperature with draw speed, getting as close to combustion as you choose. It is also totally silent.

There.. I answered your question, and a couple you didn't ask, that were important to me! :D You can't go wrong with this vape in your pocket!

wthanna,

CombustionJunction

What's Your Function?
greystr0ke said:
Yes, it all comes down to how slow you draw. The MFLB gives you more control, but it more of a pain in the ass. Not a big deal, just has a bit of a learning curve. The Iolite does all the work for you. Both are great vaporizers and I usually take both of them with me when I travel. The Iolite is better for driving, and good for groups. The MFLB is convenient when you just want one or two hits. Take as much as you need, and keep the rest for later. With the Iolite, once it's on, you gotta kill that bowl.

CombustionJunction,

fyrepit

I picked up an Iolite a few days ago and I find it works well enough except today it wouldnt light and it kept shutting off. I may have filled the butane up too much, not sure. So I expelled the butane and refilled it and it seems to work fine again. Did I fill it wrong or is it a problem with the machine?

Fyrepit

fyrepit,

frogbmth

I had the original I-Inhale and then the iolite, no problems with either. Then I bought a MFLB and didn't get on with it. Maybe I just got used to how easy it is to just sip on the IO and let it keep running. No fiddling with making it turn on and off manually by adjusting the battery. Plus I hate having to charge batteries. Would much rather fill the IO with butane from time to time and it just keeps going like a trooper.

Stealth wise, the IO noise shouldn't be a problem unless you are in a cinema or something. If people do hear it, they think it is a walkie talkie hissing.

Most users here seem to like their MFLB more, and I can see why. Just wasn't the dog's danglies that I had hoped it would be for me.

Both are a sound buy, just depends what you fancy using :)

frogbmth,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom