Magic Flight Launch Box for 3?

Hi everyone! My two closest friends and I will be going to paris this summer for a month. We have talked about getting a vape for the trip, as we have had good experiences with them in the past. I've been doing some research and the MFLB appeals to me. It's obviously convenient to use in public, it's effective, et cetera et cetera. One point of concern--is this a one-man apparatus? Will it take too long for us all to use it, and will the batteries have to be recharged too often?
If you think this is the wrong vape for us, what would you suggest? We are young and poor, so we are probably confined to 100-150 dollars.

afineasswine,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Well, this belongs in the "Ask FC" thread, but sounds like a VG is in your future. :cool:

Stu,

Rusty778

Getting Lost
You can most definitely get away with using the MFLB in a group setting, be sure to bring plenty of batteries and everyone using it should have the technique for hitting it down pat.

Rusty778,

J.R.R.Tokin'

Wych Doctor
Manufacturer
The first thing is how much you all consume. If your all quite light to medium users the MFLB will be fine. It's advisable to get 4 extra batteries.

If your all quite heavy users then I think Stu is right with the VG. All you need to keep going is a lighter and more butane, which is easy enough to obtain. Though it's definitely not as handy/ stealthy/ easy as the MFLB.

J.R.R.Tokin',

Elluzion

Vapeosaurus Rex
the MFLB is an amazing stealth machine, but not ideal for the heavy hitters. You can still load a lot though and get a great buzz,

Elluzion,
Top Bottom