• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Loto Legend

PPN

Volute of Vapor
There is new firmware with sense temp and JM glass co on IG is making a quartz adapter that should be released in the next week. Hopefully these accessories will improve this very troubled device.

Nice!

I'm not on IG and can't see anything on this topic and nothing on the Lotolabs website, could you share more?

PPN,

chuloquiles

New member here but I’d figure I give my two cents about this device.
I own a Carta, Peak, Switch, Ditantium, Volcano, Plenty, Ember by Prrl, Crafty, Firefly 2, Light Saber, Vapexhale, Dynavap, Elev8 by 7th Floor, Davinci miqro, and a Ghost MV1
I’ve been waiting to join but read these threads all the time.
This device looks and feels premium and works great once you figure out how to hit from it properly. The company does not do that great of a job explaining technique and use. It took me one full gram of sauce to finally get this thing to taste and hit the way I wanted it too. I was running it on the 3rd heat setting, using dabs that were to large for the susceptor and I wasn’t cleaning it after every other dab.
If you load to much when you draw the oil splashes out and into the glass which then leaves chas and totally degrades the flavor, smoothness and density of your hits. So use less and be clean. I also found that the light does not stay solid once the temp has been reached. I’ve turned on and counted to 5-10 till dropping in my dab or once you see vapor coming off then it’s ready. I inhale for no more than 10 seconds and turn off. I prefer low temp dabs. The app crashes every time you load it so I hope they fix that problem. All in all this device is absolutely beautiful and great to use once you get past the learning curve, much like the firefly 2. In comparison to the Switch the Legend seems to be more consistent and easier to use. I could never really get the hits or taste I wanted from the switch and felt that that unit wasted a lot of concentrate.

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Yes, I agree the taste is not bad at all if you use low temp and if you clean susceptor regularly like with a banger, between each dabs. It's better to keep them small enough to avoid the issues you mentionned @chuloquiles , thank you , I was feeling alone here!

I didn't got any sucess with a quartz nail so I'll wait for the quartz attachments Lotolabs will release next week. Somebody who tried it told me it wasn't a so huge improvement in taste but since it heats slower you get more time to enjoy vapor before the temp reach a too high level.

Where did you uploaded the App? I checked the website a few days ago and there wasn't anything about it I was able to see...

I saw a post on Reddit about a guy who bought a Legend and decided he didn't liked it... he want to get it back to Lotolabs and a refund, Lotolabs was agree but asked him to pay for the return shipping, the guy expected Lotolabs will pay for that... I'm not sure but I think the Lotolabs policy is right here, the guy bought a unit (with free shipping), if he doesn't like it he have to pay the return shipping to get his refund. I don't want to sign in Reddit only to reply him but , sometimes, peoples are "balls breakers"...

I suggested to Lotolabs to make a Vapcap attachment" in order to heat a vapcap using the Legend, DynaVap products are so famous it might be a nice "plus"!

Last edited:

chuloquiles

The new quartz nail finally came out. Hopefully this will breathe some life into this device. Although at $119 it ain’t cheap. I took the plunge report back once I’ve given it a go.

https://lotolabs.com/accessories/quartz-nail

Happy 710 all!

I just got my quartz insert in and this device should ship with it instead of the metal suseptors. This device outshines the dr dabber switch now as far as flavor and vapor density from and induction heater. It’s just a shame that you have to spend close to 700$ to get the device to really handle large dabs, without a battery.
On another note I had ordered and extra glass use protection and a new hydro tube, they both shipped separately and I only received hydrotube. The suspect or never made it. When I emailed support they told me to talk to dhl, upon talking to Dahl they said I should again talk to Loto. Emailed Loto back been two weeks no response. These parts are not cheap and when a rig is 500 bucks the maintenance in parts should be affordable. Also the glass that comes with it is made in China. I’m curious as to how and why this device is so much. I do enjoy it a lot I just don’t see it taking off it they can’t fix pricing and customer support.

PPN

Volute of Vapor
A long time since I posted here but this last months my oil gear wasn't used a lot except for the portable one, and my stash was on its low end.

So, since I get some tasty homemade concentrates (rosin and bho), have finished all the trimming work and cleaned my "weed room", I plugged back my rigs, my enail for sure but the Legend too.

Had a nice session this morning, hits are very smooth (maybe more than my sic), less tasty than my enail setup sic or quartz but although still enjoyable if you are not a purist maybe. The nice part is you can vape until there is nothing else to clean than a tiny amount of black soot, I prefer to stop a bit before cause this last hits are :puke:! But there is absolutly no waste without to crank the temp very high.

Small dabs are the best and I'm hitting the device while heating up, I don't wait for the light to be solid and I think I never get to this solid light status (I power it off before I think...).

Maybe not something you must to buy but if you can find a cheaper second hand/discounted unit and like the idea it's worst a test!

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
Stock suscepter. I preload and start low now for that flavor shot then crank it! :rockon:

Last edited:
Custom Flower Hardware,
Reactions: PPN

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Hi, I have a great sucess trying to find a mod to avoid to have to dab on susceptors...

After several tries I found a very simple mod which works very well. Although I was lucky enough to get in my stash a metal bowl from another dismantled old&obscure vaporizer. That bowl fits perfectly tight on the thin extremity of the glass part where you are supposed to insert your susceptors... so the metal bowl susceptor is now outside of the glass so when you power on, susceptor heat up, heat transfer to the glass by conduction, when glass is hot enough insert your dab exactly where you put susceptors before.... no more dabs on hot stainless steel but glass now, heating time is longer but dabs are definitively smooother, now I need to find a small sic insert which fits that special shape to improve things again!

Since my wax stash is now filled again, I'm coming back to dab in chain!

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
If it is a shitty company, why continue to give them a platform with more reviews/writeups?

After everything I have read, I would not give them a dime if they were selling $1 bills.
They never screwed me. I purchase the devices because of the devices themselves. If they work for my needs then they work. 9 out of ten vape companies fold (haze with their 10 yr warranty) they were great at customer service, but one day poof so not so much now? When I purchase certain vapes I go in realizing that they might now be around much longer. (Herbie). I’m willing to trade the performance of a product for a bit of time for my money. The longer it lasts me, the more I enjoy it. I really could care less who puts it on the market. Theoretically the govt these days could slam the book shut on our favorite thing because they got a bug up their ass. Then the support from these companies wouldn’t matter anyway cause they’ll be out of business.

Custom Flower Hardware,
Reactions: LesPlenty
Top Bottom