Looking to upgrade from Iolite, advice needed badly...

Status
Not open for further replies.

turk

turk
...love the phil mitchell comment....to bad they took east enders off here in the states...yeah the 7th floor guys (ssv/dbv/lsv) really do a wonderful job...there is no "best vape"....it's all subjective, which is why most folks have more than one....me included...

turk,

misanthrope

Thanks Gentlemen, your advice has been very helpful indeed. I am pretty much set on the SS now (I am a fan of pretty things so the glass knob etc is a selling point for me) but in my search for the best price had another look at the LSV, does anyone out there have experience of using it? Any good?

The log vape may be something I consider in the future, but I ordered a t-shirt from the US about 6 weeks ago and it still isn't here... I fear this may be the case importing a log vape.

BTW if Phil Mitchell had a vape he would pack it with crack and go on a rampage:lol:

misanthrope,

misanthrope

...love the phil mitchell comment....to bad they took east enders off here in the states...yeah the 7th floor guys (ssv/dbv/lsv) really do a wonderful job...there is no "best vape"....it's all subjective, which is why most folks have more than one....me included...

I am quite impressed to hear that Eastenders aired in America, I didn't know that. It is a shame they took it off, you missed out on seeing Phil become addicted to crack and a load of other funny and implausible plot developments.

Maybe the show would have done better if they'd included subtitles for the international audience. A lot of US shows do really well over here, prison drama "Oz" is an all time favourite of mine; great characters, writing and plot development. I also enjoyed The Wire.

Anyway, back to topic, pretty settled on the SSV now and will let everyone know how it goes.:)

misanthrope,

turk

turk
...you're killing me man...there was a "protest" when it was cancelled (it aired on bbc america for awhile, and some pbs stations)...it was poorly produced, we were about 5 years behind the current episodes...last episode I saw was kat marrying alfie...never found what happened to phil and lisa?...the one who married mark...anyways...
...The lsv is good too, like the ssv it plugs in to a outlet....smaller easier to carry...I really like the taste as it does not use a whip...it is easier to clean.

weedemon

enthusiast
Hi there, I think you probably want a vape that is able to better give you bigger hits. hopefully this will come closer to giving you thicker richer hits you you can feel more. that the quality of smoke that i still miss.

so for you some of the vapoizers that I think you should consider are:

SSV: king of the whip vapes imo hooks up to a bong for water filtration very easily too. (The LSV is an upgrade to the SSV if you don't like the whip tubing)

The Underdog: A log vape with some serious hitting power! also hooks up to bongs very easily!

The cloud: If you can afford to wait for it, the could is the vape to get imo! im on the pre order list and can't wait! you can jump in line too by preordering off their site. it's no money down until it's your turn to order.

if you can make or have access to concentrates a bong with a ti pad would serve you well also :D that's about as heavy hitting as I have ever found :)

weedemon,

GreenLeaf

Get a magic flight launch box and just smoke pure herb without nasty tobacco mixed in.

GreenLeaf,

misanthrope

...you're killing me man...there was a "protest" when it was cancelled (it aired on bbc america for awhile, and some pbs stations)...it was poorly produced, we were about 5 years behind the current episodes...last episode I saw was kat marrying alfie...never found what happened to phil and lisa?...the one who married mark...anyways...
...The lsv is good too, like the ssv it plugs in to a outlet....smaller easier to carry...I really like the taste as it does not use a whip...it is easier to clean.
Right, I'll consider the LSV, get a better vibe off the SSV though so don't know - have never tried a whip before but have to start somewhere I guess.

I can't remember what happened to Phil and Lisa, but the best plot in years was Phil's crack problem
heh heh!

misanthrope,

stonedwarman

I got paid to kill people.
I would suggest the Magic Flight Launchbox. I own the MFLB, Volcano, and Vivape. While the Volcano and Vivape are desktop vapes and have desktop vape power, the MFLB still holds it own. Once you get past the learning curve and learn how to properly draw in the vapor it works great. The ac adapter also has a heat setting adapter and lets you control the temp better. I would suggest the ac adapter if you do consider the launchbox; once you have that you can consistently get good hits without having to worry about whether or not you are using a battery that is about to die.

stonedwarman,

misanthrope

I may get the MFLB or a Thermovape as a portable in the future as my Iolite has started playing up a bit and I fear my loyal buddy may not last the year.

On a brighter note - the SSV has been ordered! I am eagerly awaiting it. Paid £189.99 which I thought was a fair price if it's as impressive as I've heard. ;)

misanthrope,

weedemon

enthusiast
congrats on the ssv purchase! it's a great vape! which connection type did you get? classic, GonG or spherical GonG?

and as for portables, I'd say mflb and TV1 are my goto vapes of choice also! mflb if i really need the stealth. but for most occasions I tend to go for the TV1 because I feel it can give me stronger hoots over all.

weedemon,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom