Looking to perhaps replace my Solo 2 (already have a Dyna "M" '20)

aeth

Hi there.

My current devices consist of:

* A Solo 2 with two additional stems (one a water bubbler, the other a curved bubbled dry stem) alongside the straight stock stems.
* A Dynavap "M" 2020
* An Ispire Wand Induction Heater
* A Dynavap "Fat" mouth piece for my small water pipe (which has a 14mm female joint)
* A herb ripper grinder

I am looking to replace my Solo 2 (ideally sell it to someone I know so they can get into vaping). With the 420 sales coming up, I'd like to get some opinions!

What I don't like about the Solo 2 is the slow extraction time and long sessions. My usual session with the Solo consists of: turning it on, playing a game, having a few puffs and hits, first 15-min session ends. Take stem out, stir. Reattach the stem and repeat for another 15 min session. This is much too slow. I also find if I am playing a game, I just don't have enough time in my respawn windows to take my hits :( The Solo 2 just isn't working for me.

I know this was explained to me when I bought the device, but I was totally new to all of this at the time (I mean everything) and so I don't regret my buy as a first-timers vape it was perfect. I just have now learned I prefer shorter, more potent sessions. Or rather, I like the convenience the "M" has given me along with my Ispire Wand.

I am open to continuing into the Dynaverse and buying more Dyna's, but I'm just looking for a totally different form factor to have some more fun or let whomever comes over use either device they wish.

What I am looking for:

* My budget is under $400.
* Shorter, more extracted sessions
* Microdosing is ideal and very important. I use the half-bowl setting in my Dynavap.
* Ideally I'd like to incorporate glass as much as possible (or at least remove the possibility for plastic parts heating up). A stainless mouthpiece and oven works.
* It would be a plus to have a temperature display (if the unit is electric) so I can dial in temperature like I can with the Solo 2.
* Size is an issue. I need smaller devices. I am open to small desktop vapes which can be plugged in (I have considered the E-Nano in the past but never pulled the trigger due to the reason that I still kind of enjoyed my Solo)
* I'd like to be able to pass it around if I have company over (we would be in the outside patio, which has a plug).
* Continue the ability to use my water pipe so either vape can be used

I am currently looking at getting the Mighty+ but I've heard that there's more plastic on the Mighty's than I may find acceptable? I may be wrong so please tell me if I am!

Located in and will be purchased in the US.

Thanks in advance everyone -- I love this forum! 💨

aeth,

howie105

Based on using both the E-Nano and the Solos I would prefer the E-Nano option, but it is not the best choice for a pass around vape the load size is too small for that use given my preferences. If you do go with the E-Nano consider getting multiple stems, so you can preload and rotate through them as you game, saves lots of time during a session.

Greenleaf88

Have the e nano great device on demand great for taking a hit while playing im between spawns, but not to pass around.

You have a good vape ti pass around already in the solo.

I would recommend a on demand vape like a tinymight, Firewood if you can get your hands on one. Fast extraction ready to hit when you die take a hit while waiting to respawn lol .

Top Bottom