Looking to buy Crossing SAI. Was wondering if there are any ready to use MODS for $60 or Under?

Cheevee

Hi first post here. I wanted to get the Crossing SAI. I was wondering if there are any recommended MODS for $60 or under that are good and ready to use with the Crossing SAI?

Thanks!

710yota

Have you heard about the boom on Mizar 5?
The iStick Pico 75w is a very common mod for Sai set ups, it does seem a little bit harder to find from my preferred sellers right now though. Another somewhat more compact is the iStick Rim C, I have no experience with it but it seems to be a common enough mod for similar set ups.

Using one of those mods would be a good choice because they are proven with these products and would make it so you'd also be able to use articfox on your PC if you wanted to get really fancy with your temp control. Really though you can use the Sai with pretty much any 510 threaded e-cig mod!

Much more reading on the Sai/mods can be found here!

710yota,

Cheevee

The iStick Pico 75w is a very common mod for Sai set ups, it does seem a little bit harder to find from my preferred sellers right now though. Another somewhat more compact is the iStick Rim C, I have no experience with it but it seems to be a common enough mod for similar set ups.

Using one of those mods would be a good choice because they are proven with these products and would make it so you'd also be able to use articfox on your PC if you wanted to get really fancy with your temp control. Really though you can use the Sai with pretty much any 510 threaded e-cig mod!

Much more reading on the Sai/mods can be found here!
I appreciate the info I will look more into it. Thanks

Cheevee,
Reactions: 710yota

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
For what it's worth, I'd consider a Divine Tribe bucket with side wall heating like a V5 or a Core 2 erig (which is sort of a partnership between Crossing and Divine Tribe). I haven't used my sai in years and they have done little to upgrade anything in that line, at least to my knowledge. Matt at DT is always coming up with new ideas and his customer service is great.
I don't work for him, I just appreciate his stuff more after trying both. YMMV.

BabyFacedFinster,
Reactions: 710yota

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
It can be tough to find a lot of the good mods, now, but you can get ArcticFox on the eleaf RimC, which I believe is still available and a nice single battery mod, good size for the regular Sai... Don't forget a heat sink

(I am actually going to be selling my Sai+ stuff btw if you're interested, haven't gotten around to posting yet, but I have several quartz buckets with heaters brand new with bottomless banger among some other accessories and could include mod as well)

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Unibonger

Cheevee

For what it's worth, I'd consider a Divine Tribe bucket with side wall heating like a V5 or a Core 2 erig (which is sort of a partnership between Crossing and Divine Tribe). I haven't used my sai in years and they have done little to upgrade anything in that line, at least to my knowledge. Matt at DT is always coming up with new ideas and his customer service is great.
I don't work for him, I just appreciate his stuff more after trying both. YMMV.
Reason I wanted the SAI over the DTV4 or DTV5 is because I been reading up and the SAI is way easier to clean and maintain. I am really not good with my hands (Hands shake) and cleaning the DTV and doing all that stuff to it seems a bit too hard for me.
I genuinely I am very happy with my Crossing Coil King AIO I just want something that produces more clouds/vapor and has a bit more power.
Do you think the SAI would be a decent upgrade to the Coil King AIO in that regard?

Cheevee

It can be tough to find a lot of the good mods, now, but you can get ArcticFox on the eleaf RimC, which I believe is still available and a nice single battery mod, good size for the regular Sai... Don't forget a heat sink

I am new at this. What is the heat sink? and appreciate the suggestion for the RimC I'll look into it
(I am actually going to be selling my Sai+ stuff btw if you're interested, haven't gotten around to posting yet, but I have several quartz buckets with heaters brand new with bottomless banger among some other accessories and could include mod as well)
Hmmm. I'll keep that in mind. ty

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
Reason I wanted the SAI over the DTV4 or DTV5 is because I been reading up and the SAI is way easier to clean and maintain. I am really not good with my hands (Hands shake) and cleaning the DTV and doing all that stuff to it seems a bit too hard for me.
I genuinely I am very happy with my Crossing Coil King AIO I just want something that produces more clouds/vapor and has a bit more power.
Do you think the SAI would be a decent upgrade to the Coil King AIO in that regard?

I don't know about a comparison to the AIO as I've never owned one, but once you get a mod adjusted the way you want then you can get some nice hits from the sai. A lot of people enjoy fine tuning a mod to get a very personalized experience. In the world of 510, I got away from that experience because it was too... involved for me. Maybe it's the mods I've used or me, but I was constantly dealing with issues with the mod and then needing to add some glass to the top of the heater to cool the hit down. Whether it was the sai, the regular V5 or motar or any other mod required unit, it was involved and the set up looked like a Jenga/erector set. Regardless, for the sai or any 510 I would recommend a bucket coil over the older wire coil attys.

I currently use two bucket setups. The core erig with a V5 designed for it. I like it mostly because it only has a few temp settings to choose and the glass bubbler is attached. Mostly automatic and easy to use. The side heated ceramic buckets provide great clean flavor and are very easy to clean with a dry q tip. This is one of my daily users for a few years now. The other setup is the new lightening pen by DT. The bucket is very small but it is fun to use and easy to clean, plus a very simple battery to use. It's not a daily user, but it is fun and probably great on the go.

If you're still interested in the Sai, then do consider @Shit Snacks option. He knows his shit and is a great source of assistance around here.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
What is the heat sink?

Oh it is just a metal thing that screws into the mod, between it and the Sai atomizer, that way it protects the mod from any overheat issues, since Sai metal body can get quite hot (especially if you are using high settings to burn off residue and clean) with back-to-back hits... Should be cheap on like FastTech?

If you're still interested in the Sai, then do consider @Shit Snacks option. He knows his shit and is a great source of assistance around here.

Thanks bud, yeah I did quite a bit of research when I grabbed them, motivated by sales ahead of the PACT kicking in to make shipping these tougher for the companies... Sai+ is much more powerful than the regular Sai, but I think it is more than I needed for my tiny dabs (and I generally prefer hot start torch-dabbing as opposed to cold start e-rig dabbing is what I discovered) so yeah I'm going to try to sell the plus for what I paid since most everything is still brand new and it was a great sale price... I will keep all my regular Sai stuff to try again at some point (I have not even opened any of it still after over a year lol)

Cheevee

UPDATE: Just ordered the Cyborg Quest. Very happy think I am gonna like it waiting for it to arrive this week.

Cheevee,
Top Bottom