Looking to buy a Solo, had some questions about accessories.

Kevdog420

OMMP Patient
Thats not necessarily true. Arizer has a very stringent policy toward honoring warranties. Unless you buy it from them they nearly always instruct you to deal with the seller for warranty issues. Do you have any evidence to support your claim of counterfeit Solos, because this is the first I've heard of it.
Yeah I actually read somewhere that counterfeit solos were really rare. I think this may have something to do with the design/build quality of the solo vaporizer.

Kevdog420,

hoptimum

Yeah I actually read somewhere that counterfeit solos were really rare. I think this may have something to do with the design/build quality of the solo vaporizer.

The Solo thread is more than 600 pages long and I can't recall any references on there or anywhere else to a counterfeit.

hoptimum,
Reactions: Kevdog420

chisholm

Aromatherapatient
I got it from Vape World on their 420 sale ($130:rockon:), and I'm confident that it is authentic. The response email was very nice and didn't say anything about a bad serial #.

I consider it a good thing that they instructed me to warranty (if ever needed) through the retailer. Like myself, Vape World is in the states and Arizer is located in beady eyed Canada. ;) I'd prefer to not ship my aromatherapy device over international borders.

My Solo blows, clouds that is. Counterfeit or not! Not that anyone asked, but I'm VERY happy with my Underdog and Solo. :tup:

Hahahaha THIS ^

Pretty much why I'm getting a solo. Almost every other portable I have tried fails to get me heavily medicated. Hoping the solo changes this.
Ha ha it will. Don't even worry my friend. Last night the Solo worked so well for me I didn't even need to break out The Plenty :brow:

Mr. Gweilo 420,
Reactions: Kevdog420
Top Bottom