Looking for Vape for Dog-Walks

Moody

I looked at previous "dog walks" or "hiking" threads but couldn't find something with the later releases, namely the lobo and AVLP. I want something smaller and discreet. I thought I was sold on the Lobo due to size and performance (hits well), but then remembered reading about the AVLP...which has on demand. In both cases I would use capsules in the bowl.

I have Dynavap, solo2max, solo3, and a mighty+. I like the solos the best. Dynavap is best for quickly getting a lift when I'm short on time and the mighty gets used once in a while when I almost forget what the mighty is like.

I initially thought the Argo would be a good bet since I already like arizers products, but it isn't on demand and I'm not sure it packs enough punch. My primary concern is cashing a capsule relatively quickly. Walks are a half hour typically. I don't want to have to vape consistently for 15 to 20 mins of the walk. Tiny might 2 still has button issues? Not sure I want to pay that much anyways right now. My order of desired features are as follows:

1. Size (smaller footprint)
2. Durable, doesn't break too easily. Won't burn my hoodie pocket
3. On demand or something that can cash a bowl quicker and doesn't require me to nurse it nonstop for 15 or 20 mins.

Thank you for your input.

Moody,
Reactions: Kebo1923

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Never had any button problems with my TM2, but if you're just looking to fill this one purpose, probably not necessary to get that or FW9 which I would also recommend as the top tier options personally...

On the budget end xmax v3pro and xlux roffu would be solid options that are more versatile than Arizer with more true convection and on-demand capability...

Moody

Never had any button problems with my TM2, but if you're just looking to fill this one purpose, probably not necessary to get that or FW9 which I would also recommend as the top tier options personally...

On the budget end xmax v3pro and xlux roffu would be solid options that are more versatile than Arizer with more true convection and on-demand capability...
thanks, will do some research on those two. And yeah, this will strictly be something for out and about for a short time.

dude_de

xmax v3pro
I would second that. I don't know the Roffu but would imagine it would be a bit better.

Be aware that the V3pro is enough of a "pure convection" device that you need to inhale for a few seconds to get any vapor going.

I don't use it much anymore but have used it in the past when on the go and where I wanted to be able to take a quick on-demand hit or two every now and then.

I did not particularly like the capsules, but that may just be me. I feel like they reduce the diameter too much for a convection device. I want more area exposed to the hot air. My Crafty+ and Venty are used with capsules exclusively.

You can definitely finish a bowl in a few minutes in session mode.

Top Bottom