Looking For Replacement Part for VRIP Glass Heat Wand

I'm hoping someone can help me out here as I've been searching the internet to no avail. Does anyone know where I can buy more of the silicon o-ring/washer that comes with the VRIP wand? Here's a picture that shows what I'm talking about (the one that came with mine was black, but this orange one looks the same otherwise):

http://aqualabtechnologies.com/medi...f6cb67f/v/_/v_rip_tech_heat_wand_151229-7.jpg

I've emailed VRIP, but haven't got a response. I also checked my local hardware stores and couldn't find anything that was close enough to the same. I just re-ordered some seal tips for the wand, but with my setup, I always got the best seal with this o-ring/washer.

Thanks for any help/direction provided!

RootOfTheMountain,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
That thing has been getting tweaked lately by vriptech, and I don't know anyone else who has them. I'd bet no one else has the new ones. Come post your question in the VripTech Heat Wand thread...the vriptech team regularly monitors that thread.

Thanks sticksones. ShadowVape (from Vrip) actually ended up getting back to me shortly after I posted this, and is sending me some replacements.

Thanks again!

RootOfTheMountain,
Reactions: Joel W.
Top Bottom