Looking for recommendations

SF Giant

Reluctant vape collector
Hi guys and gals, I used to be super active on these forums but I’ve been away from using herb for the past 8 or so years. I’m looking for recommendations for the S-tier units in 2021. I’ll be getting a plug in unit for home and likely a portable or semi portable one as well. Back then my daily drivers were an SSV, a Log, and an Arizer Solo for out and about. Price is not a consideration really, generally a value big hits and flavor over all else...what units are worth considering? Thanks

BestBuds

The Dude
Tiny Might looks relevant to my interests. Is the Vapexhale Cloud not gods gift to vaping as we all figured it would be 5 or 6 years ago?
No, it is a great vape! The idea of on demand thermal calories is exactly what I love in a desktop, and the aromatizer has it in spades! And it's honestly head and dong above the cloud evo. :brow:

Last edited:

SF Giant

Reluctant vape collector
Can’t seem to find any website for the Aromatizer, is it OOP?

SF Giant,

NimChimpsky

Can’t seem to find any website for the Aromatizer, is it OOP?
The new site is www.collyland.com

They have been doing mostly preorder batches lately and are in the middle of a rebrand atm as well, hopefully new preorders will open up soon.

Fwiw my Aromatizers, Tafee bowle and Tinymight get the most use for me. Firewood7 gets a lot of love but mine has yet to arrive so can't comment.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Tiny Might looks relevant to my interests. Is the Vapexhale Cloud not gods gift to vaping as we all figured it would be 5 or 6 years ago?

Yeah TM is probably what you want, easiest to order and quickest to receive of top tier portable pure convection on demand with glass stem as chamber and vapor path!

I feel like Flowerpot is the new hotness that dethroned the Cloud Evo, but since I have never tried it (or Herborizer) yeah got me desktop end game was Aromatizer (fka vapbong and one armed bandits by art of vapor, check the thread!) Also people love the Elev8r, used with a torch or an enail set up (new DeskPod could be similar?)

Zangano Cruel

IG zan.cru (code) zancru (5% NV checkout discount)
I was an 2013 Early Bird IndieGoGo VapeXhale EVO Preorder.
2x EVOs and a Cloud+ too later, in early 2018 I discovered the NewVape FlowerPot heads lineup.
Since April 20th 2018, I have collected
2x VRODs, 1x SH, 1x WE & 1x D-Cup later, and I can’t recommend them enough.
Hit the DMs if you’re in need of extra help!!!
Stay vaped.
Mantente de la mente!!!

hoptimum

Hi guys and gals, I used to be super active on these forums but I’ve been away from using herb for the past 8 or so years. I’m looking for recommendations for the S-tier units in 2021. I’ll be getting a plug in unit for home and likely a portable or semi portable one as well. Back then my daily drivers were an SSV, a Log, and an Arizer Solo for out and about. Price is not a consideration really, generally a value big hits and flavor over all else...what units are worth considering? Thanks
Switch it up and get a torch powered vape like the Sticky Brick

SF Giant

Reluctant vape collector
Got a TM on the way and a Firefly 2+ from a local shop because I didn’t wanna wait. Still contemplating my plug in options, the FP looks amazing but also like a whole ass production to vape with 🤔 will probably get a log for normal use and maybe an FP or some other big hitter to supplement...the FP just looks so complicated lol. Thanks for all the help so far

Top Bottom