Looking for recommendations for Rosin

its420dude!

I am asking for recommendations of strains that have performed well when squishing. I am looking for stability at the end and the obvious flavours and yield. I guess they would need to be in seed form unless you have a mother that you are willing to clone from.

Thanks in advance for any and all suggestions.

its420dude!,
Reactions: shredder

shredder

Impossible question.

It is dependent on so many other factors. Your cure and your humidity levels, I would argue, play a greater role than strain specific.

While you do have a point there are some big differences in rosin making between varieties. And even though some varieties don't have a great rosin return they might still be worth it to squeeze.

Good producers in my room are super silver haze, Colombian gold, Jesus og, green crack, and gorilla glue although gorilla glue can be a pain to collect.

Not good producers but nice rosin I like cannatonic #4 (mostly CBD) and blue dream.

The herb's strength doesn't seem to make a big difference in yields, and in some, for whatever reason the terpenes present in the herb can be lacking in the rosin. For me tangerine cookies has fantastic terpenes but the rosin while good, doesn't have strong terpene levels.

All this is subjective, but you notice patterns when growing specific varieties and squeezing them after a few generations.

its420dude!

While you do have a point there are some big differences in rosin making between varieties. And even though some varieties don't have a great rosin return they might still be worth it to squeeze.

Good producers in my room are super silver haze, Colombian gold, Jesus og, green crack, and gorilla glue although gorilla glue can be a pain to collect.

Not good producers but nice rosin I like cannatonic #4 (mostly CBD) and blue dream.

The herb's strength doesn't seem to make a big difference in yields, and in some, for whatever reason the terpenes present in the herb can be lacking in the rosin. For me tangerine cookies has fantastic terpenes but the rosin while good, doesn't have strong terpene levels.

All this is subjective, but you notice patterns when growing specific varieties and squeezing them after a few generations.
Thank you very much for your comments and insight. I am brand new to sell of this. I have watched videos etc but first hand experience is always best

its420dude!,
Reactions: shredder
Top Bottom