Looking for new vape

HyDrOpOnIc1987

Hey everyone, I just got my disability and will be looking for a new vape to celebrate. I've fought for a couple years to get it. I currently have a Dynavap 2021 AzuriuM and a CVAP that I use daily, one set for dry herb and the other with a Dynacoil set for concentrates.

I've had these for about 8 or so months now and LOVE them but am finding myself becoming immune to the signature.

I have chronic pain, multiple anxiety disorders, depression, PTSD, ADD, etc... i use herb to help curb some pf my feelings and distress caused by the pain and mental disorders. Because of that, i use daily. All day every day. I dont expect to get the same high that I started with, but I do want the ability to jump between vapes when things start taking that turn.

I am looking for a vape that isn't going to be SUPER expensive, probably $300CAD max. I dont have the most money but am willing to buy used as well if the vape is shown in working order ahead of purchase. I trust this place more than most for picking up used vapes, but thats mainly because I recognize so many names lol

I need a vape that hits hard, it doesnt need to be portable as I already have Dynas that are portable. I think I would prefer on demand rather than session, session doesn't get me as high imo. Flavour isn't as important, but is a nice bonus. I only have the dyna's and havent any friends that vape so I haven't tried anything else besides a V3 Pro (works good but not heavy enough hitting) and an Arizer Air 2 which wouldn't work for me no matter how hard i tried lol hence my leaning toward on demand :)

Please feel free to ask more questions to help me find my next vape. I will be getting a cheque in a couple weeks so I'm aiming for around that time to buy, so I'm just "window shopping" for a couple weeks lol

Thanks so much!

My_50p_worth

I have no idea what these will cost so some may be prohibitively expensive but I’ve got a few recommendations:

Tinymight 1/2… VERY hard hitting portable that rivals desktops when comparing “gram for gram” also full convection so definitely a different signature from the DV. Downside is you need a whole heap of batteries to make it viable for long hikes and the like.

Vapman.. can hit pretty hard and is relatively inexpensive. Flavour is phenomenal even compared with glass vapes. Coming from a DV the learning curve will be minimal. Downside is that it’s full conduction so not entirely different from DV.

The Anvil.. man this thing packs a punch. There’s a whole debate over whether it’s conduction or convection but none of that matters once you take a hit. The XL bowl sandwiched with hash is an absolute trip if you can handle it ;)

HyDrOpOnIc1987

I have no idea what these will cost so some may be prohibitively expensive but I’ve got a few recommendations:

Tinymight 1/2… VERY hard hitting portable that rivals desktops when comparing “gram for gram” also full convection so definitely a different signature from the DV. Downside is you need a whole heap of batteries to make it viable for long hikes and the like.

Vapman.. can hit pretty hard and is relatively inexpensive. Flavour is phenomenal even compared with glass vapes. Coming from a DV the learning curve will be minimal. Downside is that it’s full conduction so not entirely different from DV.

The Anvil.. man this thing packs a punch. There’s a whole debate over whether it’s conduction or convection but none of that matters once you take a hit. The XL bowl sandwiched with hash is an absolute trip if you can handle it ;)
My friend @Bad Dog has the TM v1(.5?) And swears by it lol i vape nicotine as well so i have a heap of 18650's kicking around already, so that is definitely an option.

I have the dyna so I might want to step away from torch driven for this next buy, although I have been watching the year (and a half?) Long hype battle about it and have been VERY intrigued lol

I was looking at the ball vapes and am SUPER interested... i'll be getting about $2000 BUT ned to have a chunk of that gone to other important parts of my life, so I cant just sink that into vape like VAS wants me too lol now herb... lol

My_50p_worth

My friend @Bad Dog has the TM v1(.5?) And swears by it lol i vape nicotine as well so i have a heap of 18650's kicking around already, so that is definitely an option.

I have the dyna so I might want to step away from torch driven for this next buy, although I have been watching the year (and a half?) Long hype battle about it and have been VERY intrigued lol

I was looking at the ball vapes and am SUPER interested... i'll be getting about $2000 BUT ned to have a chunk of that gone to other important parts of my life, so I cant just sink that into vape like VAS wants me too lol now herb... lol
Ask if you can borrow it for a while? It’s definitely a totally different signature to the DV! The TM2 is basically just a load of user requested features that they implemented, along with some nicer wood choices

As for the ball vapes, another user suggested the pinky DIY route which I’d recommend over the much more expensive B0 and all the others they do. The core principle is the same and most people that own both say they hit similarly too

My_50p_worth,
Reactions: Madri-Gal

HyDrOpOnIc1987

Ask if you can borrow it for a while? It’s definitely a totally different signature to the DV! The TM2 is basically just a load of user requested features that they implemented, along with some nicer wood choices

As for the ball vapes, another user suggested the pinky DIY route which I’d recommend over the much more expensive B0 and all the others they do. The core principle is the same and most people that own both say they hit similarly too
My friend doesn't live near me unfortunately. We know eachother from here, but not in person lol besides, i already have his V3 Pro that I need to send back eventually lol

Also thought of the Pinky, do you know if the build list is still on 420VapeZone? Last i remember hearing about it was on a Troy and Jerry ep.

My_50p_worth

Oh damn that’s a shame. The problem with the TM is that it’s a lot of money to take a chance on if you end up not enjoying it, myself personally I loved the hit but not the multiple battery charge and swap dance each day. Think I’ll be butane gang for life, I like simple things.. being a simpleton myself ;)

As for the Pinky it comes up in Google search but the page seems unavailable? There’s a thread on here for it though, I’m sure someone has the build guide saved. Pretty sure I saw a parts list with Amazon links floating around here too.

You could also take a look at r/vaporents, I know they’re big Pinky fans

HyDrOpOnIc1987

Oh damn that’s a shame. The problem with the TM is that it’s a lot of money to take a chance on if you end up not enjoying it, myself personally I loved the hit but not the multiple battery charge and swap dance each day. Think I’ll be butane gang for life, I like simple things.. being a simpleton myself ;)

As for the Pinky it comes up in Google search but the page seems unavailable? There’s a thread on here for it though, I’m sure someone has the build guide saved. Pretty sure I saw a parts list with Amazon links floating around here too.

You could also take a look at r/vaporents, I know they’re big Pinky fans

Hahaha i hear ya on the butane for life thing. I just want to attempt something else, but i LOVE my Dynavap :) may look into an Anvil as I keep hearing thet they rival a ball vape (that CANT be true, can it?) with its hits. And I definitely need the heavier hitter lol

I have a couple weeks to make a decision. Unfortunately, black friday will be gone before I fet the deposit, so the BF deals wont be an option :( and there's a bunch going on right now :)

My_50p_worth

Hahaha i hear ya on the butane for life thing. I just want to attempt something else, but i LOVE my Dynavap :) may look into an Anvil as I keep hearing thet they rival a ball vape (that CANT be true, can it?) with its hits. And I definitely need the heavier hitter lol

I have a couple weeks to make a decision. Unfortunately, black friday will be gone before I fet the deposit, so the BF deals wont be an option :( and there's a bunch going on right now :)
I am a huge lover of the anvil, although I’ll be replacing it with a TA when that’s available as it’s compatible with the wand. And UK made. Actually.. maybe look into that too? Similar extraction power, but doesn’t have a click which may be an off putting thing for you. Fits on a DV stem natively as well!

The anvil can extract just as well as a ball vape, if the amounts used are the same in both. Obviously the ball vape can vape more at a time, and is very close to pure convection. As I’ve said before it’s sort of a grey area what the anvil actually is but man does it slap. I just call it a hybrid of some kind and leave it at that these days :lol:

My_50p_worth

You think they're so much alike one replaces the other? I don't know if TA is gonna be as nice for the one hit extraction I love from Anvil.
Well it’s mainly for the wand compatibility I’m swapping, and the videos on the thread seem to suggest it extracts as well as the anvil when heated correctly.

I’ll be honest, there’s also a slight concern about the use of copper in the back of my mind. The offgassing seems a non issue, but the nano particles from the oxide layer next to the air intake concerns me after reading about copper oxide NP’s and the human body

coolbreeze

Check out a Hydrobrick, they're awesome. Hard-hitting, flavorful, manual, bongable, and when you get your ball vape, you can heat the brick with it! The signature's about the opposite of a Dynavap so they compliment each other well. Hydrobrick to lift you high, DV for a bit of relaxing body buzz!

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Last edited:
Top Bottom