NFC Looking for my first grinder.

froufrou

I am looking for a grinder at the moment & i'm unsure what i should be looking for in a grinder as i've never had one before. I bought the CFX Vaporizer about a week ago, my first vape.
I'm not a heavy user so i've always been fine about cutting buds up with scissors, so i'm not that sure i need to get one or not?
I've found this one, is this worth buying? I live in Australia so i'd rather buy one from a site here.

Is metal better than plastic?
Are two piece grinder ok or is it better having a four piece?
What size? I've seen some that are 60mm, & the one in the link is 90mm.

Thanks.

im not a robot

the one you linked to is an xl grinder - likely not needed if you are not a heavy user. . the smaller version of this comes bundled with s&B vapes like the mighty, and it works well. given that it is plastic i find it a bit pricey, and personally i would always prefer metal. i am a light user & i have a medium sized santa cruz shredder, could have gone with a smaller one too. there are some premium grinders out there, really popular amongst others are santa cruz & brilliant cut i think, whether they are worth the asking price who knows, but both have a reputation for nice grind consistency & low maintenance / little cleaning (the latter particularly so with the brilliant cut).
grinders come in either fine, medium, or coarse grinds - medium works really well for most vapes, but it is worth checking what consistency works best with the vaporiser you got.
2 piece grinders are totally ok, smaller but maybe more of a hassle to use since you have to dump out the grind in order to load it. personally i like 3 piece grinders, i dont have to think about how much i am grinding and always have a tiny stash ready to scoop from. the advantage of 4 piece grinders is that over time they can be used to collect kief from the buds. i have never tried this nor saw the necessity, but could be great if you are into this? oh, thread link ^^ just got posted.

Top Bottom