Looking for good grow material.

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
+1 for rollitup.. Lots of knowedge and assistance there.. Too much flaming and trolling on the GC ..

Abysmal Vapor,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
rollitup.org is the spot. thcfarmer, is another good option.

my suggestion? look into growing with the Subcool Supersoil method. It's 100% organic, and still easier for a beginner than mixing synthetic nutrients like most beginners do. Good luck.

IAmKrazy2,

technique

thanks for the help guys. I will spend some time researching and reading and ill be sure to post some pictures of my success/failure once complete lol.

technique,

djonkoman

I wouldn't just read one source, just read some different sites, participate at growforums etc. make sure you not just know wich steps to take, but alsu understand why you have to take these steps. in that case you can react better if something doesn't go as planned.

djonkoman,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
technique said:
thanks for the help guys. I will spend some time researching and reading and ill be sure to post some pictures of my success/failure once complete lol.

While we appreciate your efforts at becoming self sufficient, there is a 'fine line' of whats 'acceptable' when it comes to the sensitive nature of (well, ) nature :D

Vaporization can go either way - legal, or quasi-legal.
Growing cannabis can go either way too - Legal as per your state, or illegal as per everyone else.

Long story short - Please keep your grow pics/discussion(s) strictly to the forums in which they are targeted. (But kindly not here @ FC)

Welcome to the forum! We hope to learn you some more about vaporization, and continue to be learned ourselves!

AGBeer,
Top Bottom