Looking for good bubbler

Polmol

Hi folks and folksettes, not sure if I can ask this here but anyway, I'm looking to get a good bubbler that I can fit my gn0me classic in. I was waiting to get one from gn0me himself but it's been 2 months since I asked him and he gives me the runaround so yeah, can't wait any longer.

thanks for your help!

Polmol,

weedemon

enthusiast
planet vape has a very nice affordable options. note i said affrodable. I have a black leaf bong myself, and while I know it's cheaper I still like it plenty.

you specifically want a hand held bubbler?

http://www.planetvape.ca/vaporizer-accessories/glass/water-tools.html

I'm a huge fan of tiny bongs for vapor. so i love my ehle 100ml

I have a bigger black leaf that i use my cloud in. If i had the 18 to 14mm adapter I'd totally use my ehle though! :D

weedemon,
Reactions: Polmol

Polmol

Well I'd love something small and handheld but the important thing is that it has a slide that my gn0me classic can fit in.

thanks for the link!

Polmol,

weedemon

enthusiast
ahh ok it's not hte GonG one eh? whats what I have. sorry i dunno exactly what to suggest now :(

weedemon,

Polmol

ahh ok it's not hte GonG one eh? whats what I have. sorry i dunno exactly what to suggest now :(

No problema dude. :)

I think I just need a bubbler that will accept a 9.5 millimeter slide (which is the diameter of the Gn0me Classic mouthpiece/slide).

Polmol,

vorrange

Vapor.wise
No problema dude. :)

I think I just need a bubbler that will accept a 9.5 millimeter slide (which is the diameter of the Gn0me Classic mouthpiece/slide).

Polmol, no need to be that specific. A 14.4mm bong will pair easily with a Gn0me classic with the help of some silicone tubing.

I got an ehle 250ml and it works just nice. Search for hammer bubblers, many of them have a rubber ring that helps secure the bowl and what i did was remove the bowl and insert the gn0me tube.

But, anything with a 14.4mm joint and some DBV tubing will work.

vorrange,
Reactions: Polmol

Polmol

Thanks! It's too bad that Calen is so busy cause his bubbler is really nice and specially made for the classic, but a man's gotta bubble, you know? ;)

I'll give him a few more days and hope he comes through *crosses toes*

Polmol,

Xchadb

@Brownglass
Glass Blower
just got my 18mm dewar joint black leaf saxobubbler....

havent hit it yet.... just with water, man this thing is such a fucking BARGAIN! like around 100 bucks shipped for a damn decent bub, its BIG too :) videos soon!

Top Bottom