Looking for a vape in the UK for around £110

Status
Not open for further replies.

ATH

Hey guys, I am in the market for a new vape. About a year or two ago I got a MFLB and while it's pretty good me and it never really clicked and it doesn't see much use. Recently, though, ive stopped smoking cigarettes in favor of eCigs so I'm thinking of going totally electronic.

I could go up to about £130ish, maybe a little more if needs be but £110 is about my sweet spot I think. I am looking for something desktop really, I would prefer no glass as I can be a clumsy bugger but if there's some glass it's not the end of the world. In spite of that, being able to hook it up to my glass bong would be good too.

I was thinking about getting the V Tower, this deal specifically:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/The-Arize...=UK_HealthBeauty_Other_RL&hash=item25784082f7
It's got a pretty good rep, right? The £110 price point is throwing me a bit but only because of the US prices. If it's the best for the cash and probably the best UK deal though I could probably stomach it.

Looking forward to seeing what you guys think!

ATH,

as

i got a da buddha for £150 in the uk mate much better vape then the v tower imo but then i dont have or used a v tower but i can say that my da buddha hits hard very very hard

as,

ATH

Its a little expensive again in the UK though isn't it? I know we're all used to swapping the dollar for a pound sign when importing instead of converting currency but when I see people talking about getting these vapes for like $100 and the best I can find is £110 it kinda puts a sour taste in my mouth.

ATH,

salivape

Personally Ive heard nothing but good things about arizers desktops. I think you should be satisfied

For the money you want to spend I dont think you can do much better unless you go down the second hand route

I feel your pain when it comes to conversion of US prices.

salivape,

ATH

Is there anywhere to get the Extreme Q at a similar price? Being able to fill a bag ready from the other side of the room would also help me out price wise. I know it might seem silly to a lot of the enthusiasts on here but £110-£120 is a lot for me for some "smoking" equipment.

ATH,

as

Im from UK too mate and you won't get a eq for less then 140 mate and i no the da Buddha is 40 more then what you said but its a sold vape and simple

as,

ATH

No chance? Not even if I'm willing to wait a week or two to import it from continental Europe somewhere? Guess I'll have to see if I can juggle some cash...

Are there any suppliers that do good deals, coupons or anything at least? Us UK stoners need to up our game!

Appreciate the replies so far btw

ATH,

as

I got mine from vaporizershop.co.uk for 145 but don't no any deals

as,

mrweed

vaporizer review blogger
you can't go wrong with the v-tower! arizer products are amazing

mrweed,

salivape

Search for goodgets_uk ebay store. They have the extreme q for £150 but you get free scales a tightvac and some other crap. They are definitely authorised as well. Of course its only a good deal if you actually need the free stufr!

Take into consideration that youll be spending a lot less money on weed as vaping is way more efficient. it will pay for itself in no time

salivape,
Reactions: brigger

ATH

Yeah, digital_scales_uk caught my eye too, same kinda free stuff deal:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Arizer-Di...=UK_HealthBeauty_Other_RL&hash=item257bb9c7b1

he says it's worth about £35 but we all know you can pick those extras up for around £15. Still, he accepts make an offer with no freebies so something to think about!

I wont have the cash to commit for at least a week but possibly a month so I'm just trying to scope stuff out atm mr Weed, I'll keep it in mind though thanks :)

ATH,

Bluepants

Hey man, if you wanted a decent portable vaporizer, the omicron V2 is on sale in vaporwarehouse.com. I got mine for about $83 total, with the lifetime warranty included. It only comes with the cart for wax and oil but you can buy attachments to vape herbs and also connect to a bong or bubbler. I know you were looking for a desktop vape but i came across this great deal and thought i would share. It also came with Free Two day Shipping, which i thought was awesome, cant wait to get it in the mail tomorrow!

Bluepants,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom