Looking for a strain that will help me with my diabetes.

Pistol Pete

I'm going to start growing here in New Jersey this year. Any recommendations for a certain strain would be appreciated. Going to be using a Super Box. It is a hydroponic system. Looking for a strain that could lower my blood sugar and relive arthritic pain. I also enjoy the overall high from good weed. I have been using it to help with motion sickness, pain from broken bones, as a sleep aid and other things for the last 30 plus years. I also use a Arizer Extreme q, Firefly 2. I have an Iolite I use for motorcycle trips and staying at the cabin. Thanks for the help.

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
I would seek out strains rich in CBD and/or at least THC-v and supplement with CBD isolate.

0kDQdUNqR0GCXCMdfgbs_leafly-cannabinoid-wheel-large.jpg

https://www.leafly.com/news/cannabis-101/what-is-thcv-and-what-are-the-benefits-of-this-cannabinoid

Durban Poison, Jack the Ripper, Skunk #1 are probably the most accessible.

thedeserttortoise

Thanks for the great chart @psychonaut , @Pistol Pete too. I've got really bad diabetes as well as dozens of other health issues.. Your post is a good question to which I really don't have an answer myself. I was off herb the last 3 years due to the new laws requiring your pain mgt team to piss test you every time you came to their office and to discontinue opiate treatment if you pissed dirty... I actually had them install an stimulator implant to cover up the pain to my lower body.. lower back surgery, reconstructed knees and ankle's, the neuropathy from diabetes, etc.. it failed for the diabetes but worked for low back.. Not to scare you pistol but I haven't found any herb that by itself will mask the neuropathic pain from diabetes. I might be an anomaly though as I have such a high tolerance to everything that they had me on Fyntanol just to get to sleep. I did it for 3 years or so.. Just cold turkeyed it last week as I'm tired of piss tests and not doing herb.. What actually works for me is to just vape so much herb that I actually just forget about that area where all the pain is radiating from at the moment... just tricking my brain into believing i'm so relaxed I don't hurt.. I know.. sounds fuckin weird! The things we do for pain relief are truly strange and whatever works will usually be adopted. Please get back to me with your ideas on herb treatment for diabetes.. All the best.. Tortoise

thedeserttortoise,
Reactions: Pistol Pete
Top Bottom