Looking for a bubbler for 18/14mm 5" downstems

ghost

Hey guys and gals, hopefully I put this in the right place. Wasn't sure if it should go in the glass section, or here. Since its a question, I figured here would be the place.

I am looking for a bubbler that has a 18mm female joint opening and is designed specifically for 5" downstems. (measured from the top of the frosted joint to the bottom of the stem)

Basically, something like the Sheldon Black basic bubbler that I linked to below, except specifically made for 5" downstems. (The SB is made for 6" downstems) I am not too concerned with whether it has a fixed or detachable mouthpiece, like the SB. The main thing I need is for it to have a 18mm female joint that's made for 18/14 downstems 5" long.

Does such a bubbler exist?

PS - I know I could always just add an extra inch+ of water to the SB, but I like to use as little water as possible in my pieces. Additionally, I don't like the tall straight upward mouthpiece on the SB, so would have to buy the bent mouthpiece for an extra $50, bringing the total to over $250 with tax. For that price, I don't want to just settle.

Last edited:
ghost,
Reactions: arb
Top Bottom