• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Look to get a healthyrips rouge SE. Advice please?

PutOneInTheAir

E-nano, DynaVaps, v3pro, ROFFU
So I have a log vape a DynaVap with induction heater and a V3 pro I'm really not happy with the V3 pro looking for something more discreet while being portable compared to the wand with the DynaVap so I'm thinking about getting a new rogue. How are these vapes on vapor production because the V3 pro has not been reached for for a long time because of lack good production.

Is the rogue going to be same deal and I'm going to waste money?

PutOneInTheAir,

GoldenBud

if you don't mind of taking slow draws, it's fine. i had Fury 2 and it must be a better device, otherwise I'd be aware of this. it's kinda restricted airflow but it will get you high. and the battery is fine.
but if you need fast draws that can smash a whole bowl in 2 hits, get TM1/2 with wooden stem (Edstnt/woodyvapors) etc. it's not gonna be a cheap deal, but you pay once and enjoy many times.

Last edited:

PutOneInTheAir

if you don't mind of taking slow draws, it's fine. i had Fury 2 and it must be a better device, otherwise I'd be aware of this. it's kinda restricted airflow but it will get you high. and the battery is fine.
but if you need fast draws that can smash a whole bowl in 2 hits, get TM1/2 with wooden stem (Edstnt/woodyvapors) etc. it's not gonna be a cheap deal, but you pay once and enjoy many times.
Sounds like my DynaVap will hit harder?
I like the idea of the TM but I am not in a position to spend that type of coin right now

PutOneInTheAir,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Sounds like my DynaVap will hit harder?
I like the idea of the TM but I am not in a position to spend that type of coin right now

If you really are on a budget, and haven't already, might be worth investigating the thread for the v3pro here to see if you can get more out of it?

However this similar product actually has a bit more power in a different style design that you might prefer:
From the same underlying manufacturer, plus fantastic sale price now:
1669257475576-jpg.42338

HealthyRips are great, Rogue has power, but it is only hybrid session style, not as much pure convection power, also battery not replaceable? Other differences of course...

TM offers much better vapor quality, perhaps even preferable to the log, although working with the same pure convection on demand with glass stem chamber and vapor path, more power with larger heater and better materials than these budget end options, worth saving up for imo

GoldenBud

if you can, get a VISA that you can split the international charge over 3 months (or more), VISA takes some interest money (around 10% per year, i splitted to 3 months..) but it still worthes it, did it with my TP80, very small amount they earn, and you get a good vape + stem

Last edited:
GoldenBud,

PutOneInTheAir

If you really are on a budget, and haven't already, might be worth investigating the thread for the v3pro here to see if you can get more out of it?

However this similar product actually has a bit more power in a different style design that you might prefer:
From the same underlying manufacturer, plus fantastic sale price now:

HealthyRips are great, Rogue has power, but it is only hybrid session style, not as much pure convection power, also battery not replaceable? Other differences of course...

TM offers much better vapor quality, perhaps even preferable to the log, although working with the same pure convection on demand with glass stem chamber and vapor path, more power with larger heater and better materials than these budget end options, worth saving up for imo
I was figuring the rogue woulf have more power because it has a bigger heater and battery power?

I honestly forgot all about the ROFFU and no very little about it so I'm going to have to do some researching now on it.

Shit Snacks

I was figuring the rogue woulf have more power because it has a bigger heater and battery power?

I honestly forgot all about the ROFFU and no very little about it so I'm going to have to do some researching now on it.

Yeah it might, might have a larger bowl too, but the session style it leans more conduction hybrid with some convection, roffu should be a bit more convection though the bowls are certainly smaller it has a lot of power... Good luck deciding!

Shit Snacks,

PutOneInTheAir

Yeah it might, might have a larger bowl too, but the session style it leans more conduction hybrid with some convection, roffu should be a bit more convection though the bowls are certainly smaller it has a lot of power... Good luck deciding!
Would you say it would be far superior to the X-Max V3 pro. All the specs look great that you posted about it just really don't want to get in something that's going to be a mild upgrade from the v3.

All I've used really is convection although my only conduction would be the DynaVap which I adore just not the right look in public even with my induction heater.

I'm not that really educated on portables but how is figured the bigger the batteries the more power it pushes out there for the better extraction but one thing that I really do like is removable battery that's why I went with the V3 in the beginning. I've read through the thread I've tried a bunch of different things it's just a lot of work for a little payout but you definitely have me interested now

PutOneInTheAir,

Shit Snacks

Would you say it would be far superior to the X-Max V3 pro. All the specs look great that you posted about it just really don't want to get in something that's going to be a mild upgrade from the v3.

Like I said it's pretty different, I like the V3 and have not tried the Rogue so I can't tell you how you will feel about it...

All I've used really is convection although my only conduction would be the DynaVap which I adore just not the right look in public even with my induction heater.

Yeah I really like on demand convection, I am not a fan of the DV at all really, it is pretty different from all of these too

I'm not that really educated on portables but how is figured the bigger the batteries the more power it pushes out there for the better extraction but one thing that I really do like is removable battery that's why I went with the V3 in the beginning. I've read through the thread I've tried a bunch of different things it's just a lot of work for a little payout but you definitely have me interested now

No that is not necessarily true at all about bigger batteries, you can pull more wattage from a single battery now, like the TM has more power than the Mighty

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Grass Yes

PutOneInTheAir

I'm kind of switching gears and really considering a air vape legacy pro.
What's your thoughts on that compared to all the ones we talked about? Seems to really be loved and compared to the tiny mite

PutOneInTheAir,

Shit Snacks

I'm kind of switching gears and really considering a air vape legacy pro.
What's your thoughts on that compared to all the ones we talked about? Seems to really be loved and compared to the tiny mite

Yeah ALP is pretty popular now, and they have the $100 off sale, certainly decent seeming value under 200, what I do not like about it is all of the complex moving parts, just the way the chamber lid works, plus there is plenty of plastic and the fabric on the outside? Is just a weird ugly design, and seems pretty messy to work with, I can't imagine the flavor is that great or the hits that smooth for my tastes personally I am quite skeptical, and yeah it doesn't make me want to try it though I had been tempted before for that type of Firefly form factor I just don't think they've nailed it though I'm sure it works great for a lot of people who really love it above all else I don't think I would feel the same way about it that they do (for another example I went in early on Angus and that was a mistake for me lol)

Last edited:
Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Grass Yes

PutOneInTheAir

Yeah ALP is pretty popular now, and they have the $100 off sale, certainly decent seeming value under 200, would I do not like about it is all of the complex moving parts, just the way the chamber lid works, plus there is plenty of plastic and the fabric on the outside? Is just a weird ugly design, and seems pretty messy to work with, I can't imagine the flavor is that great or the hits that smooth for my tastes personally I am quite skeptical, and yeah it doesn't make me want to try it though I had been tempted before for that type of Firefly form factor I just don't think they've nailed it though I'm sure it works great for a lot of people who really love it above all else I don't think I would feel the same way about it that they do (for another example I went in early on Angus and that was a mistake for me lol)
Honestly you're 100% right in my opinion,

I was going to press to order button but I kept just seeing how messy it's going to be in the back of my mind when I'm out and about I'm going to regret it I feel? One thing I love about my V3 pro even though it doesn't perform nearly to my expectations is how easy it is to empty out a bowl and pack a new one I open the lid give it a blow all the material is gone pack a new one on my way and with the WPA glass piece super easy to clean this one seems like more of a chore kind of like dynavape. Seems like it's going to be one of the king vapes but they still have some things to work out to perfect it.

I really like your suggestion of the xvape ROFFU And honestly it's at a very affordable price that you showed.
My only question would be isn't it basically the same heater as the V3 pro? That mean do you think it would really be a noticeable upgrade? If it was then I would be probably most happy with that plus it seems like it would be much cooler but I just want to make sure the heater is going to actually be stronger than the V3 pro not the same.

Shit Snacks

My only question would be isn't it basically the same heater as the V3 pro? That mean do you think it would really be a noticeable upgrade? If it was then I would be probably most happy with that plus it seems like it would be much cooler but I just want to make sure the heater is going to actually be stronger than the V3 pro not the same

Yeah if you read through that thread it's pretty short, most people agree it hits harder, seemingly would think it was the same heater, yet they are performing differently for me and others... It might have higher temperature I'm not sure I remember exactly, for some reason the flavor in my V3 is better but that is not the case for most other people so it could just be me... So yeah that is why I suggested it, I think it may perform better for you, it has less air intake, smaller bowl, it hits differently as a result even if the heaters are the same? And they do have a different style cooling unit that is also quite effective and modularly updatable

Shit Snacks,

PutOneInTheAir

Yeah if you read through that thread it's pretty short, most people agree it hits harder, seemingly would think it was the same heater, yet they are performing differently for me and others... It might have higher temperature I'm not sure I remember exactly, for some reason the flavor in my V3 is better but that is not the case for most other people so it could just be me... So yeah that is why I suggested it, I think it may perform better for you, it has less air intake, smaller bowl, it hits differently as a result even if the heaters are the same? And they do have a different style cooling unit that is also quite effective and modularly updatable
The bowl is smaller on the ROFFU?
Do you also know does it come with the glass and metal bowl also? Or do you have to buy it separate?

Doesn't seem to have a WPA attachment option either which is a bummer

PutOneInTheAir,

Shit Snacks

The bowl is smaller on the ROFFU?

Not necessarily, I think stock setup it is a little bit, but it fits the same capsules, the chamber is sort of its own removable chamber so it's a little capsule-esque already so maybe that is why it is slightly smaller bowl? Could be better for the heater etc and why the extraction is stronger for more people along with the airflow

Do you also know does it come with the glass and metal bowl also? Or do you have to buy it separate?

It should come with both, as long as you are not getting the lite version from like 420edc which would be a great option if it weren't for the current sale direct from xvape now

Doesn't seem to have a WPA attachment option either which is a bummer

There is a new one actually if you read the thread as I suggested, there is a new WPA that people are enjoying quite a bit and I am looking forward to trying myself eventually

Shit Snacks,

PutOneInTheAir

Not necessarily, I think stock setup it is a little bit, but it fits the same capsules, the chamber is sort of its own removable chamber so it's a little capsule-esque already so maybe that is why it is slightly smaller bowl? Could be better for the heater etc and why the extraction is stronger for more people along with the airflow

It should come with both, as long as you are not getting the lite version from like 420edc which would be a great option if it weren't for the current sale direct from xvape now

There is a new one actually if you read the thread as I suggested, there is a new WPA that people are enjoying quite a bit and I am looking forward to trying myself eventually
I am reading threw it now, on page 5 only but so far you seem to be the only one on there liking the V3 more meaning because some weird taste that you have that most aren't complaining about.

It's actually really sounding like a appealing vape and ease to use which I'm looking for basically sounds like what I want the X-Max to be

Shit Snacks

I am reading threw it now, on page 5 only but so far you seem to be the only one on there liking the V3 more meaning because some weird taste that you have that most aren't complaining about.

Exactly, that's why I am suggesting it even though it may not be my favorite choice between the two clearly a lot of people prefer it and you might be one of them!

Shit Snacks,

PutOneInTheAir

Exactly, that's why I am suggesting it even though it may not be my favorite choice between the two clearly a lot of people prefer it and you might be one of them!
I read threw it all and I am going to get this over the rouge or ALP. I love the fact that it gets hot enough to ride the line and almost combust. I know some see it as a flaw because the temperature isn't dialed compared to others but I've always felt others were on the weaker side and I don't have a problem using a vape like my dynavap or log vape where I could actually combust and I have to figure out the right intensity. I rather have the power to be able to combust than not.

Zipford

So I have a log vape a DynaVap with induction heater and a V3 pro I'm really not happy with the V3 pro looking for something more discreet while being portable compared to the wand with the DynaVap so I'm thinking about getting a new rogue. How are these vapes on vapor production because the V3 pro has not been reached for for a long time because of lack good production.

Hopefully not too late but have you tried covering some of the intake holes on the V3 when drawing? That helps make the vapor stronger. Used that way, the hits are comparable to my HR Edge. But the Edge is distinctly more discreet and portable than the V3 (meaning it fits easy in my front pants pocket). Also, if you plan to use it out and about the capsules make reloading really quick and easy.

Top Bottom