Lobo vs Venty

Vape_Or_Die420

I have my eye on these two at the moment.

Are they even comparable??

Is the price difference worth it for the Venty?

My current battery powered portable is the POTV ONE. Although I did own a Mighty when they first came out 10 years ago and also have had a Volcano for 15 years now. So I understand S&B quality.

I know they are in a totally different class. And I’m aware of the feature differences.

My question is strictly about vapor quality and extraction. Is it worth it?

Last edited:

GoldenBud

well, the Venty is a vaporizer that costs 400$+ and made in Germany, vs the Lobo which costs 160$ and made in China
The Venty weighs 252gr vs Lobo's 150gr, I know this is not a pure 100% indication, but, i assume the Venty's heater is bigger, has more volume, again, an assumption....but i think it's right...

if you need a vaporizer that supports replacing batteries, then it's the Lobo
Lobo can go to 221C while Venty only to 210C, that's also something to consider
tho if you use slow steady draw 210C is enough for dry herb i assume
I'd definitely go with the Venty if you can afford it

Jojofernz

I would love to also hear someone’s comparison if they have both.

I have the lobo and am loving it for what it is, everytime I use it I am pleasantly surprised at the flavor and clouds I can get. Though the vapor can get harsh with the native stem when on higher temps.

I am one who can’t really see myself spending $450 for a “portable” vape where it’s non-replaceable battery meaning it will eventually be a $450 brick. Even if it was the best vape ever, $450 is a lot for me to drop on most things and with its size I hardly can consider it a portable vape.

But I admit, seeing some first impressions and peoples videos. I like the way it seems to work and am most interested in the cooling and the impressive clouds it seems to put out.

Still though, I can’t see it being 3x times the asking price in worth over the Lobo, which has a 100-day return policy also behind it.

Vape_Or_Die420

Venty is like 3 times bigger, so not really comparable.

well, the Venty is a vaporizer that costs 400$+ and made in Germany, vs the Lobo which costs 160$ and made in China
The Venty weighs 252gr vs Lobo's 150gr, I know this is not a pure 100% indication, but, i assume the Venty's heater is bigger, has more volume, again, an assumption....but i think it's right...

if you need a vaporizer that supports replacing batteries, then it's the Lobo
Lobo can go to 221C while Venty only to 210C, that's also something to consider
tho if you use slow steady draw 210C is enough for dry herb i assume
I'd definitely go with the Venty if you can afford it
Not really interested in comparing features. Just vapor quality and extraction. I’m aware of each vapes different features and they really are not comparable this way.

Thanks for the help!

Vape_Or_Die420,

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Venty seems to have a great cooling unit. And options for draw resistance.
These both influence vapor quality and overall user experience, so I'd vote Venty. Though I haven't tried either I have been watching both closely.
The VAS is very strong with Venty right now!
Interesting, you seem to be passing over the TM2, priced in between the other two?

Vape_Or_Die420

Venty seems to have a great cooling unit. And options for draw resistance.
These both influence vapor quality and overall user experience, so I'd vote Venty. Though I haven't tried either I have been watching both closely.
The VAS is very strong with Venty right now!
Interesting, you seem to be passing over the TM2, priced in between the other two?
You’re right, TM never appealed to me for some reason. I think it just seemed too finicky from the little I’ve heard. Maybe I’m just a Bickel Bitch.

Vape_Or_Die420,
Reactions: RxPlorer
Top Bottom