Live Video Meetings

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
This thread can be used by live meeting presenters to announce a meeting and FC members like myself can "watch" the thread to get timely updates. I've missed a couple live meetings because I didn't get the notice in time and I'm hoping this will solve the problem.

In keeping with FC standards:
- ONLY Vape related educational topics, Q and A, FC get togethers and/or the entertaining ramblings of a favorite vapist are allowed.
- Sales of any kind are prohibited. If the meeting would be better suited for QVC you’re in the wrong thread. In fact…you’re on the wrong site.
- No grow/cultivation topics.
- New product demos will not be considered sales oriented as long as nobody breaks out a credit card or asks for one.

- Each posting should include:
---> A description of the meeting
---> Who will be presenting
---> The meeting date and the start and end time

Anyone can post about a meeting. Please try and post with some lead time and if needed post again just before the meeting.

His_Highness

As long as the live meeting isn't a sales pitch, political or straight up offensive anyone can use this thread to announce a live meeting.

I did get permission for the thread before creating it so as long as we stay within the guidelines this could be a great way to keep us all up to speed on the live meetings and drum up some attendance as well.

I really enjoyed the live Q and A meeting with @stickstones and the recent tear down of the Tafee Bowle by Bud (Sorry, don't know Bud's FC member name). I prefer to catch the meeting live where I can ask real-time questions and hopefully this thread will help.

His_Highness

Live right now! See "Watch On Youtube" link at bottom!

Live session and Q&A with Jerry Stickstones​

Questions answered with time stamps: Best bubbler for a Pax Solo 2 vs Mighty vs Crafty+ Vaping at different temperatures, Gimme some questions!

His_Highness,
Reactions: Ramahs

Zoticus

Leader Of Ted Nerd Nation
Vapefiend live stream tomorrow at 7 pm uk - whenever they decide to end it. Anybody can join the zoom call to sesh,show us ya vape gear or ask questions about new and or old vapes but reminder it is live streamed and recorded and uploaded on youtube right after the stream ends so if you do not want to join us on zoom you can ask questions in the chat :rockon:

Zoticus

Weekly zoom sesh starts in a hour and a half nerds <3

Todays main topic: Puffco Peak Pro vs Puffco Peak + Surprise Pax Carbon Stash Bag Giveaway!!!!

Last edited:

Zoticus

@Zoticus - thanks for posting! Even with the notification I still ended up late. Next time....on time!
I love our vape community and i am always happy to help bring us together :D ya i suggest next week same time to be on time as i promised folks if that video hit 30 likes i would do a .3 dab to start off the sesh and will be singing a sea styled shanty about vapes ..also going to be seshing on dry herb vapes after that so it is gonna be a fun sesh to watch :)

Last edited:

His_Highness

I love our vape community and i am always happy to help bring us together :D ya i suggest next week same time to be on time as i promised folks if that video hit 30 likes i would do a .3 dab to start off the sesh and will be singing a sea styled shanty about vapes ..also going to be seshing on dry herb vapes after that so it is gonna be a fun sesh to watch :)
A .3 dab to start off the sesh and singing a sea styled shanty!!! ..... Now that's what I'm talking about! Even without the sesh I'd be laughing my ass off.

Please post the meeting like you did last time .... one in advance and one just before the meet..... I love a good sea shanty and I don't want to miss it. :D

His_Highness,
Reactions: Zoticus

Zoticus

Live in 4 hours at 7 pm uk - whenever they decide to end it. Anybody can join the zoom call to sesh,show us ya vape gear or ask questions about new and or old vapes but reminder it is live streamed and recorded and uploaded on youtube right after the stream ends so if you do not want to join us on zoom you can ask questions in the chat

His_Highness

Live in 4 hours at 7 pm uk - whenever they decide to end it. Anybody can join the zoom call to sesh,show us ya vape gear or ask questions about new and or old vapes but reminder it is live streamed and recorded and uploaded on youtube right after the stream ends so if you do not want to join us on zoom you can ask questions in the chat
That's 2pm EST/Florida.

If we get 30 likes will there be a .3 dab to start off the sesh and the singing of a sea styled shanty? :lol:

His_Highness,
Reactions: Summer

Zoticus

That's 2pm EST/Florida.

If we get 30 likes will there be a .3 dab to start off the sesh and the singing of a sea styled shanty? :lol:
18 F here outside in Michigan so no .3 dab today :'( ...but the last video got 30 likes sooo i will eat 3 gummies while i enjoy Bowle rips and sips

Last edited:
Zoticus,
Reactions: Summer

His_Highness

18 F here outside in michigan so no .3 dab today :'( ...but the last video got 30 likes i will eat 3 gummies in between Bowle rips and sips

18F - friggin cold! See ya then!

His_Highness,

Zoticus

Good morning nerds <3 Vapefiend Live Weekly Zoom Sesh on youtube and twitch in 5 hours 2pm EST <3 Join The Vapefiends on zoom and show off ya vapes ,hangout with the homies in the youtube chat or Ask us questions about new or old vaporizers. Reminder to all who join that it is recorded and uploaded on youtube after the sesh :rockon:

Last edited:

Zoticus

I am actually working on a few ideas for a few weekly live seshs for the folks who can not make it for vapefiend.s..would yall be interested in that ? I was thinking of a hot ones inspired styled show called Dib and Dabs :D

Last edited:
Zoticus,

His_Highness

I am actually working on a few ideas for a few weekly live seshs for the folks who can not make it for vapefiend.s..would yall be interested in that ? I was thinking of a hot ones inspired styled show called Dib and Dabs :D
Sounds good to me! Kinda tough to break away until after 6pm EST though. I like meeting name too.

His_Highness,
Reactions: Zoticus

Zoticus

It will be on instagram live :D another show idea i have is " Two Bowle's For Paradise" where i try and pair up the strains i am vaping on with non alcoholic juice, water and tea while we listen to dad rock radio :)

Sounds good to me! Kinda tough to break away until after 6pm EST though. I like meeting name too.
I plan for Dib's And Dabs start time for 7:08 EST so we can do a dab on 7:10 EST.

Last edited:

His_Highness

Is a big dab with hot sauce a 'Zot Shot'? Only counts if you cry though :lol:

His_Highness,

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
@Zoticus - how about holding the meeting at midnight UK time? That would be 7pm EST. You could call it "the midnight toker" meet after the song The Joker - Steve Miller Band.

Just kidding....

I wouldn't be able to make it before 8pm EST, at the earliest. I'm rarely off work before 7:30pm EST, and I still need to get home after that.

It will be on instagram live :D another show idea i have is " Two Bowle's For Paradise" where i try and pair up the strains i am vaping on with non alcoholic juice, water and tea while we listen to dad rock radio :)

I thought we were talking about a group video meetup/hangout (using a service like Zoom, for example), not something where we're all just watching a show.

Ramahs,
Top Bottom